Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Why Do A Lot Of Ladies Think Like This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do A Lot Of Ladies Think Like This ? (543 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do A Lot Of Ladies Think Like This ? by digitite: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
The moment they see me, they assume I can be controlled or easily used. Not knowing that beneath that calm exterior lies a principled and rugged personality, though can be kind at best.

I have had such experience over and over. How could they be so naive. Well, very smart ones tend to decode me first hand sha.

But Cmon ladies, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of Ladies Think Like This ? by banjicom(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
digitite:
The moment they see me, they assume I can be controlled or easily used. Not knowing that beneath that calm exterior lies a principled and rugged personality, though can be kind at best.

I have had such experience over and over. How could they be so naive. Well, very smart ones tend to decode me first hand sha.

But Cmon ladies, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

i just try to avoid them. I hate girls who thinks because a guy is gentle he can easily be manipulated.

Many of them girls are guilty of this.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of Ladies Think Like This ? by digitite: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
banjicom:

i just try to avoid them. I hate girls who thinks because a guy is gentle he can easily be manipulated.

Many of them girls are guilty of this.

You get the point bro. A soft landing strategy to avoid and ignore them is needed. Or else they get a realistic blank cheque.

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Wise / Ohv / The Basic Relationship And Emotional Needs List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.