Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out (39430 Views)

Kogi Tribunal: Anything Can Happen / Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! / Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by Iamsane: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Elxandre:

Answer this sincerely.

do you like every single APC card carrying member?
Would you have being happy to see PMB votes transferred to Saraki or anyone else you dont really like in APC?

id. It is not bout who u like or who the people like. It is bout who God has choosen.

How can u ask such a hypocritical question and u requesting a sincere answer. Bello is unlike Saraki to begin with. If there is anyone like saraki in this scenerio, it is James Faleke. To the man with common sense AYB is like PMB. Both even travelled to gether to equatorial Guinea. That says alot about AYB.

And to answer ur question of hate and hypocrisy ''sincerely''. YES.
Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by Iamsane: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
ocholawealth:
Capt. Idris Wada stand the strongest chance of coming back to Gidan Lugard. I still have high hope for Falake.

Children of Hate. I wonder what Wada has done. AYB is God choosen.
Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by Elxandre(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Iamsane:

id. It is not bout who u like or who the people like. It is bout who God has choosen.

How can u ask such a hypocritical question and u requesting a sincere answer. Bello is unlike Saraki to begin with. If there is anyone like saraki in this scenerio, it is James Faleke. To the man with common sense AYB is like PMB. Both even travelled to gether to equatorial Guinea. That says alot about AYB.

And to answer ur question of hate and hypocrisy ''sincerely''. YES.
Gosh!
How do I even address your nonsensical mentality?

We are talking common sense you are talking about who God has chosen.
How do you even know what type of person he is?
So you are a slave to APC, to the extent that you would accept any choice imposed on you.
Shame!

What is hypocritical about my question by the way?
I'm guessing you don't even know the meaning of hyporisy.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by Otapipia: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Impossible, Bello is kogi state governor backed up by the law if you review the act of electoral reform decree under the 1999 constitution.
Not getting his Pvc transfer is the fault of Inec but as long his Pvc detailed has been registered online at ince database, there is no cause for alarm.
He should have waited for the transfer of his PVC to be made before contesting. More so there was evidence to show that such an application for transfer of PVC was actually made.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by Iamsane: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Elxandre:

Gosh!
How do I even address your nonsensical mentality?

We are talking common sense you are talking about who God has chosen.
How do you even know what type of person he is?
So you are a slave to APC, to the extent that you would accept any choice imposed on you.
Shame!

What is hypocritical about my question by the way?
I'm guessing you don't even know the meaning of hyporisy.

You must be Mad in disbelieve. I dey talk bout God, u dey talk bout common sense.

And offcourse not, I never claim to knw the meaning of hyporisy. thank you. U are not welcome.
Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by domino74: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
I hope falake is registered in kogi too
princemillla:
It's bodly written he didn't registerin in kogi and the law state it clearly. So he is out
Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by ennysuccess(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
karleone:

Sorry Sir, what did you say?

Yahaya Bello Reigns tongue
Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by kollykolly: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
bello2527:
When God have decides , no courts, judges or any human can say otherwise.

Is God that installed Yahaya Bello to save kogi state from underdevelopment and that is final.

We Kogites love you and need you Sir, ALH YAHAYA ADOMU BELLO

GOD BLESS YAHAYA BELLO

GOD BLESS KOGITES

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

ONE LOVE MY PEOPLE

I hope the same "god" that decides unjustly will grant you enough strength to cry when Yahya Bello is thrown out by Supreme Court by the help of real God the one of justice and equity.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by Elxandre(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Iamsane:

You must be Mad in disbelieve. I dey talk bout God, u dey talk bout common sense.

And offcourse not, I never claim to knw the meaning of hyporisy. thank you. U are not welcome.
Yeye.
When you have no point, you start making jejune observations.

If you can't see that is a typo, your case is even worse than I thought

Meanwhile God doesn't support injustice, you religious hypocrite!
Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by HALOGENKAB(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
this is rubbish arrant nonsense
no one can change destiny if u even look at d option u listed for d inec conclusion u no dat u re not with ur ryt senses wen u re filing dis report how can revert it dec 5 inconclusive and announce falake as d winner is dat not nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by WATCHOVER(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Alhkerimu:
GUY IS LIKE YOU ARE A DAY DREAMER
So help us God

1 Like

Re: Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out by Alhkerimu(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2016
WATCHOVER:
So help us God
AMEN, YOU ARE WELCOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day / George Akume Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Open Roof Car In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.