Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Is Success? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Success? (402 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Success? by Fatherherokay(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
How do you define success? This simple question is pivotal to your joy, peace and probably your length of life. You may agree with me that the word “success” is an ambiguous word i.e. may have many meanings.
This is why some people, who may have certain things that others don’t have may not necessarily see themselves as successful. A few questions may arise when this deep word is mentioned.
Questions such as:
· What things should a man possess to be seen as successful?
· Is success only
a function of material things or physical possession?
· What is the standard or measuring parameter for success in a person’s life?

You will agree with me, that at some point, sometime in your life, you have seen success as having a lot of money or perhaps fame, like the celebrities we see on TV and that has been the standard for you. But somewhere deep inside, you ask yourself if you truly can attain such financial status that make only a handful of people to be seen as successful.

In most cases, many people feel that they may never have certain amounts of money or levels of fame/recognition or whatever truly defines success to them. If you are among those I have described above, I have good news for you, and my aim is to help you establish a healthy definition and perspective of READ MORE ON http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/03/topic-50-what-is-success.html

cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Spoils Marriages, Use The Word Of God Instead / To Whom It May Concern / How To Stop An Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.