Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) (102902 Views)

Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt / Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo / Female Kidnapper Caught & Stripped Unclad At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by goodvision12(m): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2016
The untold hardship in this country has turned some people to animals and evil doers.The situation of this country is disheartning.No more value for human life.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by fred04(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
ALWAYS TAKING LAW INTO DER HANDS

AND DEIR NOT INNOCENT...

Give Me 10 Reasons Y They Wont. Do U Know If She Is An Apc Member? Me N U Kn Dat They R Imune To Law Enforcement Agencies
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Paradoxical(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
even if you want to beat the criminals why must they be stripped off their clothes..??, its very uncalled for
..... Wetin u want again? Abi make dem dey romance am? U say make we no dey kill dem again, dey just give am small beating and hand am ova to your people so dat she go know how e be after dey don free am as usual. U still dey................ Mcteeeeeeeeew!
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:
cheesy

Na wetin guyz de die for, big bobby lol grin

I thought is even her stomach lol.

You know say one day your boobi go fall like this
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by StreamerBlogger: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

AND DEIR NOT INNOCENT...

NIGERIANS [b][/b]
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2016
Jungle justice.What if she's innocent?Nigerians sef

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by maxwelljava: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Endtime post, endtime comments, endtime country, endtime woman kidnapper and endtime early grave
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by popcykaylah(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

AND DEIR NOT INNOCENT...

oga park well. ..if your daughter or son had been kidnapped for rituals before ...You will know how painful it is..though they aren't justified taking law into thier hands but that's what naija has turned us in to cos at the end this woman will ve released. .
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

AND DEIR NOT INNOCENT...

If na your pikin she try kidnapp, you no go dey talk this nonesense
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
even if you want to beat the criminals why must they be stripped off their clothes..??, its very uncalled for

That humiliation cannot be compared to the pain of the child's family is the kidnap was successful. Death to kidnappers!!!
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by yommyuk: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Until Nigerians understand the benefits of earning a living legally, situations like this will continue to occur.

Currently, Olajumoke is the prayer point of most Nigerians. It is pathetic to say the least undecided

Stealing in high places gets rewarded with titles. Honestly and integrity has become obsolete words. God help Nigeria
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by KweenE(f): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by sukkot: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2016
planetx:
I thought whites are the savages, but Africans are just little innocent angels. You are a joke, relocate back to Africa from oyinbo country then I take you serious.
like i said, a man is civilized by money. whites do worse when they lose their money. they go on killing sprees before they kill themselves. wink

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
barbarism at its peak... A lot of perverts who relish in seeing naked women behind the cloak of beating up a thief.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by janeval: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2016
black nemesis,dis world iz ful of evil
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by menabae(f): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
You are beautiful
tank u
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Psalmwhyte(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2016
klassykute:
where did d guy dat always say end time post disappear to ..i need you on this

U mean d endtime dude?
His megabyte don expire teh teh.
But just lik him dis post nah endtime pix ooo
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2016
Ruicosta10:

Lmao n.a. dat one I go notice.
grin grin
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2016
sinistermind:

Believe me, in terms of boobs, you shud call her "sensei"
Wat is sensei
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You know say one day your boobi go fall like this
na lie!

I dnt av big bwest tongue

Na piple wey get big bwest
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Engrr(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:

It is called for!!

Stripping Naked and kidnaping possibility for ritual killing, which one is more Evil

....They even suppose to burn her ass alive!
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2016
myfantasies:
Na booby she pack for hand so or my eyes dey deceive me shocked shocked
why are you fantasizing over Booby? Or, are you a lesby? Sorry for asking? Only being curious, though!
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by chenor(f): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
My dear imagine ur own child was the victim. You would do worse than that.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:
na lie!

I dnt av big bwest tongue

Na piple wey get big bwest

Hahaha , e go surprise you , no bwest wey no dey fall , all na ground e go dey face eventually. If you doubt me send now pictures to me and in another 15 years ( after your pikin dem don suck the goodness out of it ) another set of pictures , make we compare and contrast.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Hahaha , e go surprise you , no bwest wey no dey fall , all na ground e go dey face eventually. If you doubt me send now pictures to me and in another 15 years ( after your pikin dem don suck the goodness out of it ) another set of pictures , make we compare and contrast.
no worry, I go open thread upload my bwest sef
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by femi4: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:
cheesy

Na wetin guyz de die for, big bobby lol grin

I thought is even her stomach lol.

Bobby rules!
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by portals101: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2016
See her face, this one na confirmed winch
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Bigfolk(f): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2016
It serves her right. How will sm1 wake up and decide 2 kidnap sm1 else child. What if dt person has been childless 4 like 20yrs and finally having that 1 child. I can't and will never pity her, may she rot in hell.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Reference(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2016
Abbies:

You can say that again! How does her being naked solve anything...

The priority will be her life first. Getting her away from that mob is far more important than her dignity.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by neocortex: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2016
poundsboy:
In as much as I dislike jungle Justice, I think I like this one. She wanted to enjoy at the detriment of others. She got served indeed
BTW, Nigerians never cease to amaze me o. A gay man that hurts "nobody" but his own self was killed, while a kidnapper was beaten slightly and handed over to the police. Nigeria is indeed a shi.t hole country with lots of shi.ts as citizens.
Serious matters are never taken seriously while unserious matters are taken seriously #shame
U.S.A ti take over #EmploymentTinz #TakingTheSeriousSeriousAndTheUnseriousUnserious

Every post doesn't have to be about gay, no one is stopping you from
practising your acts.

Mind you , jungle justice has no measurement, some people get killed
while some are lucky regardless of the crime they commit.

That is why jungle justice should be condemned by all.
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by premier79(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2016
why must she stripped naked:it is barbaric!!!
Re: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Evidence of gender equality indeed!! What a man can do.................... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.