Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. (1002 Views)

Photo:check Out What This OAU Student Was Caught Doing / Who Copied Who In This Photo?check Out A Nairalander's Pics. / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by olimeh13(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
I came across this advice and decided to share it here on nairaland
What do you think

Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hello!! They both graduated from college, so why is the woman hurling all the blame at the man? What about herself? What has she done since she graduated from college? Or is she just lazying around, waiting for the man to find a well paying job while she stays idle, despite the fact that she also has a degree?

Give me a break!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by wolfgangg(m): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2016
Haha' I love that reply
Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by wolfgangg(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Decker:
Hello!! They both graduated from college, so why is the woman hurling all the blame at the man? What about herself? What has she done since she graduated from college? Or is she just lazying around, waiting for the man to find a well paying job while she stays idle, despite the fact that she also has a degree?

Give me a break!
Break granted! Do report back in the next 1 hour
Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by Michizzy(f): 12:33am On Mar 16, 2016
I love the reply. grin
Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by Adonis3: 12:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Decker:

Give me a break!

so much for gender equality

Smh

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by ERCROSS(m): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2016
shoro niyen...
Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by seyiofficial(m): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2016
lol
Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by Olarajee(m): 1:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Epic
Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by nikkypearl(f): 4:42am On Mar 16, 2016
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by zeetyzin(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2016
lol...I love the sacarsm in the reply.
Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by Sexytemi(f): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Lol.....the sarcasm in the post was epic o...
Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by Sexytemi(f): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Lol.....the sarcasm in the reply was epic o...
Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2016
wolfgangg:
Break granted! Do report back in the next 1 hour

Thanks Mozart. grin
Re: Photo: Check Out This Funny Advice To A Woman With A Broke Husband. by wolfgangg(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2016
Decker:

Thanks Mozart. grin
lol thanks amigo.

(1) (Reply)

Real Somalian Wedding! ♡♡♡♡♡ / 8 Marriage Secret A Mother Must Tell Her Daughter. / She Is Asking Wether To Leave Her Boyfriend(read What She Wrote).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.