Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari (34063 Views)

FG $29.96bn Loan: Saraki Must Not Join FG To Ruin Nigeria Ekiti State Governor / 5 Reasons Why Chinese Loan will Ruin Nigeria's Economy / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by catchfun: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2016

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigerians would soon see how some of the elite conspired to ruin the country. Speaking in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea yesterday at an interaction with members of the Nigerian community, the president emphasised that he would be relentless in pursuing all those who abused public trust.
Buhari, who was on a two-day visit to the country for talks with President Obiang Nguema Mbasogo on measures to protect the people and resources of the Niger Delta and Gulf of Guinea, reiterated that his administration’s war against corruption would remain “fearless, relentless and merciless”.
“We will be merciless and relentless in pursuing all those who abused public trust. Nigerians will see how some of the elite conspired to run the nation down,” he said.
Buhari condemned the recent political violence in Rivers State, describing the killings over political differences as primitive, barbaric and unacceptable.
“We will deal decisively with all sponsors of violence. I have given the security services clear directives in this regard. We will show that violence in any form will no longer be tolerated before, during or after elections,” he added. Buhari also disclosed that his administration would encourage the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to explore the possibility of Nigerians abroad voting in the 2019 general elections.
He noted that some African countries had started allowing their citizens resident abroad to vote in national elections, saying he fully empathised with the desire of Nigerians in the diaspora to vote in national elections.
The president said he would do all within his powers to fulfil that desire, adding: “I want all Nigerians to know that I respect them and their right to choose their leaders”. He also disclosed that establishing a new national airline was not currently on his administration’s list of priorities.
Responding to complaints by members of the Nigerian community about the absence of direct flights between Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea, Buhari said the main area of focus of his government now was reducing the level of poverty in the country

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-i-ll-expose-how-elite-conspired-to-ruin-nigeria/138075.html

4 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by catchfun: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Ok
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by serikiYCU(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Oya now. Ur time starts nw

6 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Always speaking from outside the shores of Nigeria. May God help us till 2019

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by powerfulsettingz: 7:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Story for them gods

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2016
"speaking in Malabo, equitoria Guinea" smh..

hope the elites are not only found in PDP. cause from what we are seeing now, its only PDP elites the are being exposed.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by kennydee05(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2016
This Baba has a sincere vision for Nigeria if only we can allow this Baba to work.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by plaetton: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2016
Shut up and face the challenges of leadership.

True leaders are fashioned and honed in the firery cauldrons of great challenges and disasters.

Enough of this Cry Baby nonsense.

If you are not up to the challenge, kindly do the honourable thing and step aside.

Who are the elites?

Are you not part of the elites?
We're you not the one that destroyed our second republic democracy with your inordinate ambition ?

Since you committed treason against the Nigerian state in 1983, has anything in Nigeria gotten better ?

Just shut up , stop the juvenile blame game and get to work on what Nigerians elected you to do.

175 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by drss(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2016
i fit bet all my chickens dat buari dullard will not achieve anytin during his tenure.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by emiwanlee(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Will soon......everytime

5 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by drss(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2016
plaetton:

True leaders are fashioned and honed in the firery cauldrons of great challenges and disasters.

If you are not up to the challenge, kindly do the honourable thing and step aside.

Who are the elites?

We're you not the one that destroyed our second republic democracy with your inordinate ambition ?

Since you committed treason against the Nigerian state in 1983, has anything in Nigeria gotten better ?

Just shut up , stop the juvenile blame game and get to work on what Nigerians elected you to do.
no mind d dullard. always shouting n blaming every body for his cluelessness as if him no be part of d elite wey destroy nigeria.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Vikkie14: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2016
Lol... Funny Man.
“We will deal decisively with all sponsors of violence. I have given the security services clear directives in this regard.
But, you are yet to give directives to suppress your Kinsmen rampaging Benue State.
We will show that violence in any form will no longer be tolerated before, during or after elections,” he added.
But violence could be tolerated on the issue of the KILLER Cattle rustlers

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Elite, including you, Mr. President.

12 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by slap1(m): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2016
President of future tense

12 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by ifyan(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Oga PMB we want action not discussion as usual

What are the results of what you said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by psucc(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2016
His own conspiracy needs no exposition. Nigerians and indeed the world over know ho Buhari had conspired to ruin this nation.

15 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Standing5(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2016
plaetton:

Who are the elites?

Fear inspired ranting. I understand it all.

9 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Realist2: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari you should also visit the post election violence of 2011, 2009 in which you instigated your supporters to go on killing spree just because you loose election.

34 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2016
We are tired of you will this, you will that.

6 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:24am On Mar 16, 2016
kennydee05:
This Baba has a sincere vision for Nigeria if only we can allow this Baba to work.

The Army, Police and Navy are under him, he controls every ministry, his party APC has the majority in the national assembly.
Who prevents him from working?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by onatisi(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2016
It seems as if buhari believes his tenure will last for 10 to 15 years. He doesn't seem to realize that he has virtually spent 1 year already in office and it remains just 3 more years for him out of which 1 year will be spent on elections ,campaign

29 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2016
plaetton:

Who are the elites?

Since you committed treason against the Nigerian state in 1983, has anything in Nigeria gotten better?

Buhari is lucky he commited such treasonable offence in Nigeria not in an Arab country or North Korea, even though Gideon Orkar wasn't lucky like him.

31 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by daniska3yaro(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2016
Realist2:
Buhari you should also visit the post election violence of 2011, 2009 in which you instigated your supporters to go on killing spree just because you loose election.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by ZZ22: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari why cant you speak to the masses you govern, seems he realised Nigerians dont take him serious again hence always going outside the country to tell lies

8 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Nonsense!!! Nigerians want good governance not stories to attract sympathy and understanding for lack of direction and performance. Again nonsense!!! Someone said recently that this man lacked intellectual depth to govern a complex country like Nigeria. I agree completely.

15 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Toktee(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2016
drss:
i fit bet all my chickens dat buari dullard will not achieve anytin during his tenure.
I sweartoGod,your father no fit polish that dullard shoes.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2016
TAX EVERYWHERE

2 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by drss(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Toktee:
I sweartoGod,your father no fit polish that dullard shoes.
ar u a shoe shiner by profession

23 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by SleekMallam: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Perhaps we should all contribute and provide aviation fuel for Buhari to travel as often as his fragile body and Aisha permits. He seems to find his macho voice once he's outta Naija.

11 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by SleekMallam: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2016
drss:
Chai!!! make I tell yanriya make she prepare our kiaya so we go trek enter Chad seek asylum.
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by diasporaman(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2016
We have gone past the level of exposing individuals who looted dry the nations treasury. Let the conviction begin and those found guilty be jailed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by WHOcarex: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2016
After that what's next?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye & Ben-Bruce Visit Rail Project In Abuja (Photos) / Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company / Silent War In Atiku’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.