Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari (34080 Views)

FG $29.96bn Loan: Saraki Must Not Join FG To Ruin Nigeria Ekiti State Governor / 5 Reasons Why Chinese Loan will Ruin Nigeria's Economy / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by PedroJP(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2016
This man gets his mouth ranting outside the shores of Nigeria, maybe he needs us to understand that visits to other planets will get him working.

Afterall he is a nomad, peak of junketing can actually get him working. He needs to tour the universe

2 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Promantwo(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2016
who is this man?

2 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by naijagobetter(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2016
we are ears, please shoot.
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by giftservers(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2016
It is well
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by TheSunSon: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2016
The Malite be running around the world complaining like a cry baby instead of staying to put the country together,boo hoo hoo
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Lilimax(f): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2016
Why must this statement be made outside Nigeria? tongue

2 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by gmaribel(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2016
I will tell Daddy for you den den den.!!!!
lol angrylol grin

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Godblessaplus1(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2016
The better for u
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by anonimi: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by ItuExchange(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Mr President, do what you say you want to do. Bust most importantly, do what will alleviate the grim experiences faced by most Nigerians. May Gold help you Sir.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by ceenote: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2016
All I hear every time is "we will"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Nbote(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2016
It's funny how most of the info we get from d president are mostly only wen he's on a foreign mission. Looks like he has to relocate abroad permanently so atleast he can always give us info. Anyways why is it we only hear "We will" and "We shall" like it's still campaign season. Wen will dey actually start taking decisions Nigerians will see rather than hear of??

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Krismart(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2016
He go De fight corruption and 4 go knack, he go see himself in 2019 and then realize dat he has achieved nothing after 4 years

2 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2016
PMB is talking as if HE is not part of the ELITE

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by omogin(f): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
kennydee05:
This Baba has a sincere vision for Nigeria if only we can allow this Baba to work.

Who is holding ur baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Uchddaniel(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
God help mr. president
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2016
This man sef!! Get to work!! Abi na u go be d first person to see challenges before ni! U tot it wud be easy ba!

If u wanna expose, go on, convict and jail them.. As u are doing dat, u may want to expose Aisha buhari too....

3 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by AmAlbert(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Watching from Lome in 7.5D

Thank God I don kukuma get residence and working permit for here, very soon na dual citizenship I go get, then I go dey watch una for Canal+

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

2 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by hensben(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Always speaking from outside the shores of Nigeria. May God help us till 2019
He was addressing Nigerians in Equitorial Guinea. I nor sure say you read the content. Your own na to just dey find topic wey Buhari name dey then read the heading oya fire down. Nor go let your hatred for this man do you strong thing oo. Remember say him na elderly man, as you dey throw insult at him because of Politics God dey look you from up.
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by godoluwa(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2016
kennydee05:
This Baba has a sincere vision for Nigeria if only we can allow this Baba to work.

bro, nobody stopped him 4rm working. the truth is that buhari has no focus

4 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Greenback: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Yeah right,including da goddamm playas involved in da #2.8b oil money missing of da 70s directly involving a certain minister of petroleum,itt,back then known as mohammadu buhari.

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2016
Yarn dust abeg try am make babanginda just open 1 page of ya sins go lockup. By d way he is among doze dat destroyed d country

3 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2016
I nor read am but I saw where he was speaking outside Nigeria. Zombie
hensben:
He was addressing Nigerians in Equitorial Guinea. I nor sure say you read the content. Your own na to just dey find topic wey Buhari name dey then read the heading oya fire down. Nor go let your hatred for this man do you strong thing oo. Remember say him na elderly man, as you dey throw insult at him because of Politics God dey look you from up.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Blizzy9ja: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2016
The northern elite I guess?
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by persius555(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2016
If you like go and report to mummy and daddy. All i know is that the economy is not doing well and your govt seems lost.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by saintmark88(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
"speaking in Malabo, equitoria Guinea" smh..

hope the elites are not only found in PDP. cause from what we are seeing now, its only PDP elites the are being exposed.

Who else has been in power at the federal level, common sense is not common, let's reason bfre we talk
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by wiseoneking: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2016
catchfun:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-i-ll-expose-how-elite-conspired-to-ruin-nigeria/138075.html
Could he be mentally deranged. I wish he will be like this to speak against the atrocities of his kinsmen: fulani heardsman pogrom on agatu people. The more he makes noise, the more people are imporverished.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by tonylaw07(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2016
I am tired

1 Like

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Greenback: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2016
hensben:

look whos talkin'! Se gej wey u guys bash so much u had mandible distortion,se no be elder?

3 Likes

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Ekakamba: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2016
we hear

Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Brunel(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
please expose ALL not SOME.
thank you.

It's hatred and callous for one to steal from one's one country you pledge allegiance to.
The amount of damaging and ripple effects of the pen robber is a million and one times greater than the gun robber!!!
Re: I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari by Nnemuka(f): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
we went form GEJ to IBB to PDP to Dasuki, to GOD, to ECONOMY and now to the elites.

nawao
BUharia the only man with integrity in the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike’s Group Meet In Abuja To Plot Next Move / Dino Melaye & Ben-Bruce Visit Rail Project In Abuja (Photos) / Dino Melaye: The Bags Of Signatures From Voters Received By INEC In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.