Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul (56242 Views)

"I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
BodyKiss:

Stop showing your ignorance on a public forum. This act has been going on in this country long before Buhari became the president. I don't unerstand why a sane mind will choose to politicise a serious matter such as this, unless you're not sane. Your ignorant self should know that Buhari did not marry Aisha as a minor. Do you even know the meaning of a minor?
oga abeg at wat age did buhari get married to aisha nd why pipo lik oby nt protesting bout it?
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
BodyKiss:

Stop showing your ignorance on a public forum. This act has been going on in this country long before Buhari became the president. I don't unerstand why a sane mind will choose to politicise a serious matter such as this, unless you're not sane. Your ignorant self should know that Buhari did not marry Aisha as a minor. Do you even know the meaning of a minor?
oga abeg at wat age did buhari get married to aisha nd why is pipo lik oby nt protesting?
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Irishrena1(f): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
MadCow1:
She was not forced into marriage.. Hmmmmm!!!

Thats an interesting point..

This article is not clear enough for me.
Thank you. They didn't say whether or not she's pregnant. See how full she is in the second pic? She might be pregnant
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
TechWalker007:

The sad part for me is that the same people who shout one nigeria are the ones who do not respct the constitution. they have carved out laws based on religion for themselves. What should be crime to everyone is not to some because of their religion.
How are they different from terror organizations?
see dis change dat dis shortsighted APC zombies brought to Nigeria we will all suffer it
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
RareDiamond:
Why did Lord Lugard merge us with this primitive and barbaric people of the north. May God restores and bless the little lady Helen Paul.

Oga sharap. It happens everywhere. Even alot of pastors rape under age church members in the east too undecided
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
SOPIGO:
This is another Islamic Jihad..... Abduct their girl child.... They will give birth to Moslem.

You mean like these

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by BodyKiss(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bigmillz:
oga abeg at wat age did buhari get married to aisha nd why is pipo lik oby nt protesting?

She got married at the age of 18. Born 1971, married 1989. Do the math.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by spafu(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
henryhemon:

Smh. What other blessing can one obtain from God than being a president? Someone else did something and you call another,who will God punish you or him? Your hatred will be your doom.
When you begin to use your sense quote me.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by alstacs(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
TechWalker007:

http://leadership.ng/news/509478/abducted-abused-7-months-15-year-old-patience-paul
Ain't that barrister Ezekiel Dyagas I see presented like a hero in this matter? eh eh, I shake my head.
The man seems worse than the abductors themselves in my opinion.
The legal profession needs to purge itself of people like him fa.
He duped me and disappeared.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by henryhemon(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
spafu:

When you begin to use your sense quote me.

It's clear between me n you who has no sense.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
[/color]
BodyKiss:

is lyk u ve loss ur brain so 18yrs of age is due for marriage? Can 18 graduate from University? Stupid [color=#006600]
BodyKiss:

is lyk u ve loss ur brain so 18yrs of age is due for marriage? Can 18 graduate from University? Stupid
BodyKiss:

is lyk u ve loss ur brain so 18yrs of age is due for marriage? Can 18 graduate from University? Stupid
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
religion of piss indeed
Young lady wats up na
Calm down ee
Beside Muslims dey West plenty.....
This is about North and not Muslims

And d way stories of northerners abducting southern ( especially igbos)
E con feel as if say dem just dey fabricate or blowing d stories out of proportion.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Coolgent(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kudus to Tambuwal.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Coolgent(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why are they abducting only Igbos? Is it because they like easy money or what?
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=DabELLs post=43828795]

You mean like these[

Religion na one thing.... Having sense na another thing walahi

Bcus e first insulted ur religion doesn't mean u av to do d Same na

Some pple just dey dis world carry Islam or Christianity for head but dem no even know wetin dey inside

As Islam being d religion of peace.... If person insult u and u feel d best hang to do is to insult him back instead giving him knowledge on ur religion that means u don't even understand d religion

Smh for both of una
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by IYANGBALI: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Every bad thing in this world the religion of piss must be involved, maka why?why?why? Dem no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by ice25(f): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
fatymore:
keep shut joor

You are a fowl
Islamabad...

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by ice25(f): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
fatymore:
keep shut joor

sharap, you guys has done much harm already.

islamabad

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by ice25(f): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
carinmom:

Imagine the world without C.............y

you know what I mean,
you guys have done enough harm
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by BodyKiss(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
eliment:
[/color] is lyk u ve loss ur brain so 18yrs of age is due for marriage? Can 18 graduate from University? Stupid [color=#006600] is lyk u ve loss ur brain so 18yrs of age is due for marriage? Can 18 graduate from University? Stupid is lyk u ve loss ur brain so 18yrs of age is due for marriage? Can 18 graduate from University? Stupid

You're slow, ignorant and proud about it. Educate yourself on the subject before quoting me again.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
eliment:
[/color] is lyk u ve loss ur brain so 18yrs of age is due for marriage? Can 18 graduate from University? Stupid [color=#006600] is lyk u ve loss ur brain so 18yrs of age is due for marriage? Can 18 graduate from University? Stupid is lyk u ve loss ur brain so 18yrs of age is due for marriage? Can 18 graduate from University? Stupid

Mumu, even Mary(mother of Jesus) was bethroted to Joseph at the age of 12.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by doublex: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
ice25:
Imagine the world without I.......m

Fear North
as an ex-muslimah who is underage and therefore still has to live with her muslim family,i imagine a my world without islam and its a better world...its hard still having to pretend to be muslim sad

2 Likes

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by fatymore(f): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
ice25:

You are a fowl

Islamabad...
you are a female..so I respect my female folks..but next time won't b easy..I don mark ur moniker
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
BodyKiss:

den buhari wat age waz him wen he married Aisha?
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by ice25(f): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=fatymore post=43834660]you are a female..so I respect my female folks..but next time won't b easy..I don mark ur moniker[/qu

Do your worst abokiii

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by BodyKiss(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bigmillz:
den buhari wat age waz him wen he married Aisha?
Duh, even if Buhari was 100 years, the point is that Aisha was not a minor when he married her. Get that kiddo?
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by fatymore(f): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=ice25 post=43836193][/quote]Proudly Omo Yoruba..so am not moved
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 17, 2016
BodyKiss:

Duh, even if Buhari was 100 years, the point is that Aisha was not a minor when he married her. Get that kiddo?
abeg jst ansa de question
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by crazyclown07(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2016
This act is inhuman,barbaric, and uncalled for by the so called clerics who misrepresent their religion for sexual abuse

This northeners are callous and majority are paedophiles
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Adeyemz4(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2016
hmmm na wa who knows if the Chibok girls have not been shared among this so called people from the North.. think wisely before condeming my thought
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by micky2004: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Islam is peace.so they said,but d people practicing it especially in d northern part of Nigeria are terrorist,abductors,arsonist, etc.may God help us in dis country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. / Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.