Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,051 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul (56243 Views)

"I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Harsular: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2016
The most annoying part is you can't try it with their daughters, the whole world will stumble... Stupid set of creation. The most annoying part is you can't try it with their daughters, the whole world will stumble... Stupid set of creation. The most annoying part is you can't try it with their daughters, the whole world will stumble... Stupid set of creation.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by egobetatoday: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Another?

Perhaps we need to look at the whole country on this issue of Child Abduction, Rape and Abuse.

Soon we will be afraid to birth daughters, the way Nigeria is going.

imagine my fear? Thank God i have only sons for now.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by ifyalways(f): 6:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Something is going on in this country sha.

What's with this sudden rave of kidnapping, converting and marrying non northerners?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. / Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.