Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial (11683 Views)

Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial / Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today / Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by popcykaylah(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
badeh is destined to be part of kuje crew grin

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Clerverly:

ACJA is what I call the Silent Revolution...

A lot of criminals and their supporters are not even aware that, almost all the cases now in courts will be dispensed of within 9Months...

when I see someone like badeh, I get to wonder whether he has ever seen battle before. Look at how fat he is.

What we need right now is the judiciary on the side of the war against corruption. Sending one of these big fishes to the slammer will send a clear message to the rest and whoever might be nursing loot ideas.

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by MrDavidson: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Justice Abang has been on a stellar performance in all the cases so far. No wonder he was recently transferred from Lagos to Abuja! I hope other judges emulate him.

They corrupt class are having it hot already.

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by fortunes0215(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Alex Badeh, first casualty of the ACJ Act and CJN's directive. Guess who the next victim is?

The Afonja man who has been running to several courts to stop his trial.

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by Gamesmart: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
End of GEJ era.

End of perpetual injunction era.

Beginning of going to jail for looting.

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by drmuri(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
All those useless people heading the various wings of Nigerian armed forces. Army, Navy and aifrorce who are guilty of misappropriating the money meant for procuring weapon to fight against boko haram should be executed and their carcases fed to pigs. Imagine looting money meant for weapon while our young patrotic soilders are left to combat bh with inferior weaponry. Allah ya isa

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by 989900: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
mamaafrik:
I can hear the omo'gboro at kuje prison mimicking Nas,they are even doing choreography prep. ,they wana sing "welcome back,welcome back,weeeelccommmmme baaaaaaaaaaaaack" to their uncle badesh.

Ma$e

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by viktagorion: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Quote me anywhere.

Badeh is a goner.

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by profmallory(m): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Agreed, Hope you are typing from outside of the shit hole..cause if you are not, then that makes you ....smiley (your own words bro, no be my talk am)

FrankNetter:
Their business. It doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is a _shit hole undecided

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by kudos4u(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
why all dis looters they always have it at the back of their mind that they can stop trials whenever them don embezzle trillions. You see why I tell you say na angry angry angryjudiciary dey spoil Nigeria big time abi no be him lawyer go dey tell am say dem fit stop the trial?

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by seunayeni(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
people like this just deserve the capital sentence, am sorry but it's just the truth....look at all these monies embezzled upandan, look at the UAE, Singapore, Malaysia....if they had peeps like this in their country they wouldn't have gotten to half the point they are, here we have hundreds of Badeh.......God help us

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by TheNonce: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2016

"Peppersoup air marshal"! Na only war games involving loot dem dey sabi!

"Badeh! Maka why?"

Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by okorune(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pheals:
undecided hehehe! ! Oga Buhari wetin u dey use all the money wey u collected from this looters do? Traveling abi?

Back to badeh case. Theirs nothing like stop trial in buhari's time !!

The law ACJA was signed into law by GEJ. I luv it
Re: Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Clerverly:

ACJA is what I call the Silent Revolution...

A lot of criminals and their supporters are not even aware that, almost all the cases now in courts will be dispensed of within 9Months...

Good say sir, pls can u expatiate on this ACJA u're talkin abt n its implications or give me a link 2 read more abt it? Thanks

Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State / Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari / Dame Patience Jonathan's Top 10 Blunders