Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

"My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court (29011 Views)

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos / Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Islie: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
I told my darling wife to prepare a meal of custard for me. Everybody knows that custard is always yellow in colour after preparation, but her own turned black.

A retired Naval Officer, Durojaye Rodoye , on Wednesday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State that his wife, Adenike, once prepared a custard meal for him which turned black.

Durojaye said that the incident confirmed his fears that his wife had been poisoning his meals previously.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the petitioner is seeking divorce in a case which was first mentioned in 2015.

Durojaye whose union with Adenike is blessed with two boys and two girls; whose ages range from 15 years to 20 years, is asking the court to dissolve the marriage.

"I told my darling wife to prepare a meal of custard for me. Everybody knows that custard is always yellow in colour after preparation, but her own turned black. When I asked her why, she said it was the kettle she used in boiling water.

"Prior to this, whenever I ate her meals, my legs would be swollen, I didn't understand why until the custard issue came up.

"I reiterated to her again that I loved her already and there was no point for her hypnotising me ,’’ he said.

The petitioner also alleged that his wife had turned their children against him.

"At some point, I had to vacate the house I built myself for her and the children. But then, I realised that our children’s manners and attitudes toward me were going from bad to worse.

"I sleep in fear; I position machetes in strategic locations in my room. I have to be locking my door, because my wife has poisoned my children against me.

"If I tell my children to read ahead of their examinations, they will tell me that they will get "expo’’ and their mother has always been supporting them.

"I have children from my other wives and I give them education which is the only legacy I owe them,’’ Durojaye said.

He said that several efforts had been made by his family to reconcile them, "but she is unrepentant, there is no 'buka' (local food joint) where I am not known.

"I want this honourable court to please dissolve our union, so she can pack out of my house ,’’ the complaint said.
The respondent, Adenike, failed to appear in court on two sittings.

The Court President, Adegboyega Omilola, ordered the court bailiff to serve the respondent another notice for appearance.
The case was adjourned to March 22 for hearing.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/in-lagos-my-wife-put-poison-in-my-meals-retired-naval-officer-tells-court-id4811120.html
Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
K undecided
Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by austine4real(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is lie indeed

nxt pls
Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by divide9ja: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
And you Never Die Since?

9 Likes

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Trendin(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
and you're not dead yet?

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by omusiliyu(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fear women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by lalaberry(f): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
This life sha!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by jericco1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
lol, women sha
Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
But ukpager kanger !!!!!
Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by highpriest4: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Black custard, that is ogi dudu

5 Likes

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by GboyegaD(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Perhaps the custard got burnt lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by rollindollar(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
shey na rat poison abi chicken poison

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Mznaett: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Okgrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Critiqual(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Now, what will happen after Gender Equality?
Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by seunlayi(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
[size=16pt]Oga Naval, to me all what you've said can't be the real reason for you to seek divorce. Tell the court the real thing and let the devil be ashamed.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Ikenna17(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Na wa for all these Nollywood stories that make front page!
Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by seunlayi(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
we are in the later days, I am not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by DBossNG(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
End time family!
Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Femiwilli: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2016

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by wellmax(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
"If I tell my children to read ahead of their examinations, they will tell me that they will get "expo’’ and their mother has always been supporting them.

The sad reality of the students of nowadays. Very Lazy, heavily dependent on cheating. Well, that's the example they see in the society.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Critiqual(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
There is high propensity to have a female angel turn into a female demon overnight.

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by wiznuel(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari is a Dullard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Critiqual(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
U can put the blame on Buhari

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by blazetitov: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
wellmax:

The sad reality of the students of nowadays. Very Lady, heavilly dependent on cheating. Well, that's the example they see in the society.

There is fire on the mountain!!
Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Cornerstone001: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Black custard cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amazing custard grin grin grin
Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by dotiano(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls don't send any mtn airtime to anybody saying mtn is doing bonanza. Pls don't login to 'www.cardbonaza.com' as dis is fake cos I av seen d post here already. Instead of d person to go find work na to defraud ppl of their hard-earn money. dey av voileted the rules in dis platform....pls let's nt give dem anymore chance. Tank u

4 Likes

Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by debasco1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=Islie post=43826504]

I told my darling wife to prepare a meal of custard for me. Everybody knows that custard is always yellow in colour after preparation, but her own turned black.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/in-lagos-my-wife-put-poison-in-my-meals-retired-naval-officer-tells-court-id4811120.html

See this Man oooo, u marry more than one woman... na u buy trouble for yourself.
Re: "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
wiznuel:
Buhari is a Dullard

Very good.

Now go to Aso Rock and repeat the same thing you have just written down VERBALLY in the presence of the man himself. After all, this is a democracy, and there is freedom of speech.

Or if you are afraid...send a video.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is it Wrong to Call Your Friend's Wife by her first name? / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.