Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics (82048 Views)

Toyin Saraki Attends Senate's Session To Mark #8SenateAt2 / Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
madridguy:
SOME USELESS IPOB YOUTH WILL STILL WAIL OVER THIS. AWON OLORI PELEBE

But you seem to be the one wailing already cheesy
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2016
NaLaugh:
I don't get it. Aren't most traditional Nigerian attires made in Nigeria?
I tiya oh, he should be wearing made in Nigeria suit,shirts, shoes,cars ,jewelries etc. No traditional wear is imported. So this one no count.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Abukc(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2016
madridguy:

Na true dem no dey mould there head wwell well when dem born dem
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by middlebelter(m): 4:24am On Mar 17, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Will dis news make the average Nigerian stop suffering?
The answer is YES! If the national assembly today should make it mandatory for Senators and Honourables to wear only made in Nigeria clothes, shoes and caps, ride only made in Nigeria car,do you know that Nigerians will gradually Imbibe the culture of using made in Nigeria products, our SME will be compelled to improve quality of their products, there will be more sales, profit margin will improve to SME, they will have capacity to employ more hands and naira will firm up against USD. Finally our perception of inferiority about made in Nigeria products will change and state house of assemblies will follow the trend and export will increase. I may not like Saraki and Ben Bruce but I like this singular campaign. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by hollywater: 5:14am On Mar 17, 2016
madridguy:
I hope this guy has been ban?
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by fio(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2016
AntiWailer:
Man of integrity.

ironically i mean. grin grin grin grin

Politicians. They know Nigerians have memory problem.

He bought Prado Jeep, Mercedes benz and wore made in aba cloth for 1 day to become our hero again.. grin grin grin grin

Whoever came up with the idea of democracy should be stoned.

Let's face it, masses do not know the best leader for them grin cheesy cheesy

can you realy entrust freedom to a black man.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by tinktanker: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2016
madridguy:
c dis tribal bigot o
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2016
madridguy:

Don't be silly.

Stop labelling those agitating for FREEDOM, "USELESS"

It is the fundamental human right of any group or ETHNIC nationality to seek for FREEDOM. It is anchored in UN and AFRICAN CHARTER.

I'm beginning to agree with KANU that NIGERIA Is to be liking to a ZOO.

A ZOO is where ANIMALS are kept AGAINST THEIR WILL.

UNITY BY FORCE IS NOTHING BUT SLAVERY.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by OBB77(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Are the vehicles he recently took delivery of made in Naija too? Hmmm
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by UjSizzle(f): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2016
AntiWailer:
Man of integrity.

ironically i mean. grin grin grin grin

Politicians. They know Nigerians have memory problem.

He bought Prado Jeep, Mercedes benz and wore made in aba cloth for 1 day to become our hero again.. grin grin grin grin

Whoever came up with the idea of democracy should be stoned.

Let's face it, masses do not know the best leader for them grin cheesy cheesy
Well said smiley

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Wahalaboy(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2016
NaLaugh:
I don't get it. Aren't most traditional Nigerian attires made in Nigeria?

Help me ask ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... What's special about a Nigerian man putting on native attires made in Nigeria? :/ Like isn't every native attire made in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by sam90s(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2016
PastorSammy:
This is called alignment. It's okay to identify with a successful brand.
I will call charm-offensive.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by MDJALO(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2016
I am also nairaland fashionate, my regard to u all guys

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by chinedu26: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2016
wow d man fine and d dress fits him very well#igboattire,buynaijatogrowdnaira
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by chinedu26: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2016
wow d man fine and d dress fits him very well#igboattire,buynaijatogrownaira
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by madridguy(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2016
So what is stopping you from setting free your hero ?

BIAFRANFLAG:

Don't be silly.

Stop labelling those agitating for FREEDOM, "USELESS"

It is the fundamental human right of any group or ETHNIC nationality to seek for FREEDOM. It is anchored in UN and AFRICAN CHARTER.

I'm beginning to agree with KANU that NIGERIA Is to be liking to a ZOO.

A ZOO is where ANIMALS are kept AGAINST THEIR WILL.

UNITY BY FORCE IS NOTHING BUT SLAVERY.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
madridguy:
So what is stopping you from setting free your hero ?

Let me believe you're living in Jupiter
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by madridguy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Why ? Kanu

BIAFRANFLAG:

Let me believe you're living in Jupiter
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by SenatorJames(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
This man has scored another political point
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by YourNemesis: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

How is the red cap north African?
And the fact our women's blouses look sophisticated enough for you to label it European is funny.
Yes , why should a hot wet equatorial female inhabitant wear buba ?
Igbo designs are suited for our african weather, choke on that

Stop deceiving yourself.... that "Puff shoulder" styled blouses that Igbos wear is Purely copied from european designs..... what is "sophisticated" about a copy-cat culture.... You are not even man enough to admit it.
If you want to prove me other wise, I will show you pictures of the REAL IGBO traditional wears before the colonial era.

As for the red hats, it is no secret that it came to various sub saharan African tribes who today wear it as their "traditional cap" via North Africa through intermediate sahelian and sudanic groups......
The material used in making the cap isn't one any Nigerian group had the technical know how of producing before at least the 1900's. At that stage in history, you as well as myself knows where Igbos were in developmental terms.

^^ those are all fez caps, and if you still don't want to admit your folly at this stage, I would understand.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by YourNemesis: 6:40am On Mar 21, 2016
Fadekebisola:

these ones u mentioned could have as well copied from igbos...what prove do u have to back up ur assertion..........if none keep the hate alone

^^ Check my Post Above.
I wish I had the opportunity of replying you before now. The cap isn't exactly beautiful as a "traditional wear", But I am just stating the plain truth.... not a matter of hate here.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:42am On Mar 21, 2016
YourNemesis:

Stop deceiving yourself.... that "Puff shoulder" styled blouses that Igbos wear is Purely copied from european designs..... what is "sophisticated" about a copy-cat culture.... You are not even man enough to admit it.
If you want to prove me other wise, I will show you pictures of the REAL IGBO traditional wears before the colonial era.

As for the red hats, it is no secret that it came to various sub saharan African tribes who today wear it as their "traditional cap" via North Africa through intermediate sahelian and sudanic groups......
The material used in making the cap isn't one any Nigerian group had the technical know how of producing before at least the 1900's. At that stage in history, you as well as myself knows where Igbos were in developmental terms.

^^ those are all fez caps, and if you still don't want to admit your folly at this stage, I would understand.
You are the foolish one here. Igbos never had anything to do with them by trade or religion.

And you are yet to admit that what you call agbada is not of Yoruba origin. Deal with that one first
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by YourNemesis: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You are the foolish one here. Igbos never had anything to do with them by trade or religion.

And you are yet to admit that what you call agbada is not of Yoruba origin. Deal with that one first

LOL, as expected shift the goal post and focus on what Yorubas wear.
I said the hat is of Middle eastern origin..... That might be hard for you to swallow.... but well.... facts dont lie.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:27am On Mar 21, 2016
YourNemesis:

LOL, as expected shift the goal post and focus on what Yorubas wear.
I said the hat is of Middle eastern origin..... That might be hard for you to swallow.... but well.... facts dont lie.
They copied it from us then, that is, if any copy copy was done.

And Igbos were wiser to copy the short sleeved women blouse , puffed or not, well suited for African weather than the wads and wads of babaringa clothing that makes one hotter
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by YourNemesis: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

They copied it from us then, that is, if any copy copy was done.

And Igbos were wiser to copy the short sleeved women blouse , puffed or not, well suited for African weather than the wads and wads of babaringa clothing that makes one hotter

lol, the material used to make the Igbo wear "Akwa Oche" makes one hotter than simple cotton used to make a simple Ewu.... With agbada there is even aeration and ventilation.
Don't be silly.

At the bolded, are you agreeing the igbo female trad is a copied legacy of colonialism? I thought you just denied that a few moments ago.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol, the material used to make the Igbo wear "Akwa Oche" makes one hotter than simple cotton used to make a simple Ewu.... With agbada there is even aeration and ventilation.
Don't be silly.

At the bolded, are you agreeing the igbo female trad is a copied legacy of colonialism? I thought you just denied that a few moments ago.
It's not true, most agbada are not made with cotton and the tree piece cloth will make u sweat.
The inner lining for Igbo shirts is not akwaoche, the latter is only at the exterior view. Igbo shirts are short sleeved and well suited.
I never said the blouse wasn't copied but we copied well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.