Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (63979 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
In a bid to keep his promise on promoting Nigerian made items, senate president; Bukola Saraki, arrived tShe upper cmabers of the national assembly in a 'Made In Nigeria' outfit... See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/senate-president-bukola-saraki-storms.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
good for him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
looks nice o him

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
Democracy is too expensive. See the level of affluence. No wonder we are in recession

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by NaijaMutant(f): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maradona and slayer of Jagaban grin grin grin

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by Sweetguy25: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Democracy is too expensive. See the level of affluence. No wonder we are in recession

Democracy is not expensive. Rather, Democracy in Nigeria is expensive.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by realglobe: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nice outfit.. All these trappings of office and the dullard and the former jagaban of yorubaland expects saraki to bow out easily.. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by Maisuya1: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Abeg the baba riga, kaftan, and kube's he usually wears are made in where?

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by NaijaMutant(f): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

You now have eyes to see affluence because it concerns Saraki undecided

But if it were to Aisha's wrist watch and hand bag you'll quickly turn a blind eye undecided

Let me not mention that of your godfathers

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by mars123(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
What an inspirational achievement as Senate President. Nigerian youths will be making me feel some type of way undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by lelvin(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Issorait

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by coolebux(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
The Igbo red-cap fits him well
He looked more handsome and responsible
Ask David Mark (he once looked dapper in this attire)
@fonj@ shouldn't quote me.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by obailala(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
For a second I was almost going to be impressed, not until it clicked in my head. Abeg all the agbada/kaftan/isiagu etc that Nigerians wear everyday, where dem dey make dem? undecided

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Saraki the boil on Buhari's scrotum & slayer of jagaban.

Nice Pics

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by laudate: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
NaijaMutant:
You now have eyes to see affluence because it concerns Saraki undecided

But if it were to Aisha's wrist watch and hand bag you'll quickly turn a blind eye undecided

Let me not mention that of your godfathers

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but.... cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by veekid(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Abeg na where saraki case later touch now?
Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by mikeweezy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
so him has been using made or Ghanaian wears shmmm
Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
realglobe:
Nice outfit.. All these trappings of office and the dullard and the former jagaban of yorubaland expects saraki to bow out easily.. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi o!

14 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by NextGovernor(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nonsense news. Becos he is putting on another tribe attires. So all those Agbada he regularly wear are made in USA abi?

17 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
angry angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by kings09(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wch kain news be dis. D agbada he wears is made where?

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by Writeditor: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
So we make that cap in this country. Good. Really good.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by Olukat(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Maisuya1:
Abeg the baba riga, kaftan, and kube's he usually wears are made in where?

Made in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AREWARISTAN grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jenifa' s diary will be like:

Toyor: Why do you look so dejected? What's wrong?

Jenifa: Toyor,why I not look deject? Now that trunk yaff
win,no Amurica for me agains.......Sege that's wanting
to carry me to Amurica,dat yeye trunk will soon pursue
him and you are there asking why I deject.....

Toyor: Haa Jenifa,it's not trunk,it's Trump.

Jenifa: trump ko, trump ni,,wo! Toyor,,,,fi me me
ooo..you go dey corresion person.
Ah! so I no go go this Amurica again ni.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by ojun50(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Igbo are jst d best

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by shalomdaniel: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
ON AMERICA'S LATE ELECTION

It is hoped that lessons are learnt and revelations are gotten from this:
9/11 - Twin Tower
11/9 - Trump TRiUMPhs
9/11 - Solomon writes;
Ecclesiastis.9.11
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
Two dates Americans might never forget.

I don't really believe in coincidences,rather I rabidly believe in kismet.
I trust that the spiritual has a great clout on the physical. This is a "proven truth".
Watch out!
GOD HAS A PLAN!

N.B:I'm not a Trumpist but a Christist.

...to be continued...
~ Shalom Daniel ~

www.schoolups..com
www.jobbiss..com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by sarahade(f): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Some people are so annoying. Celebrating dumb set of people with no vision for this country.
Please this thread should be deleted
Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by datola: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Saraki is just appealing to popular prejudice and whipping up sentiments by putting on red cap.

What is news in wearing made in Nigeria cloth that you have always worn.

Outfits from Nigeria are the best in the world.

Senseless leaders and followers always wearing suits and ties like monkey.
Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by Mopolchi: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
okay EFCC take note

Re: Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos by iambabaG: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Which one is "storm"..
Nigerian journalists and their penchant for idiocy and stupidity ehnn!!
Between, how is this news?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.