Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose (1440 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by caesar01(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari quick to condemn Cote d’Ivoire attacks, mute on Agatu, Mile 12 deaths – Fayose
-----------------
He urged the president to pay more attention to security and economic issues affecting Nigeria, describing his condemnation of Sunday’s terrorist attack on the Grand Bassam Resort in Cote D’Ivoire as “hypocritical and demonstration of insensitivity to the plight of Nigerians”.

See More:

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1727815620796468&id=1474874336090599

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by SUPERPACK: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
t
Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by SUPERPACK: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
j
Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by ojun50(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
L
Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by drss(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
dat is buari for u. he never condem terrorist attack in his con3 but is quick to condem terrorist attack in paris. buari dullard is one hypocritical being dat is good at pretending to outsiders. only insiders who ar not corrupted with aisha rice see him for wat he is: a Scam!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by Okeycima: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Make I secure land b4 we move to permanent site
Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by BlackPeni5: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
How can he criticise the 95% that put him in power. As far as he is concerned, nothing happened in Agatu and Mile12

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
This man should shut the hell up. What did he do when Fulani nomads invaded his state and destoryed farmland that belong to the state polytechnic where he governed?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
This man should shut the hell up. What did he do when Fulani nomads invaded his state and destoryed farmland that belong to the state polytechnic where he governed?

Are you saying the President's opinion of Ivory Coast but his obvious silence on Fulani successive rampage grasping national attention and the Mile 12 crisis that could spread fast and tear Nigeria apart is reasonable or proper?

No vex o but I have come to observe you must be a strong apc fanstic or a card carrying member of the party with how you blow heat over any seeming attack on Buhari, APC members or the govt of the day.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by kasay: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fayose is a confirmed lunatic, serial drug addict and a certified liar.
He won't last more than this year before he ends up in Jail.

This the Buhari's statement on Benue killing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by Beremx(f): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari orders investigation into the attacks on Agatu people.

After how many days, what is the outcome of the attack?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by Rayhutar(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mbuhari and Nigeria self! H-F empire
Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by anonimi: 4:02am On Mar 17, 2016
kasay:
Fayose is a confirmed lunatic, serial drug addict and a certified liar.
He won't last more than this year before he ends up in Jail.

This the Buhari's statement on Benue killing.

Did the dumb, daft & dull Confused One visit Agatu to commiserate with the victims?
No!
Did he cancel his JUNKETING travel in our presidential jets to show solidarity with the victims?
No!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488962_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by anonimi: 4:05am On Mar 17, 2016
BlackPeni5:
How can he criticise the 95% that put him in power. As far as he is concerned, nothing happened in Agatu and Mile12

True talk.

Firefire:

Mohoomodu Buhari is a tyrant, a BIG bigot and sectional leader.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

http://thenationonlineng.net/how-lam-prevented-another-civil-war/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447164_lamadesina_jpeg46ce36a621ebcf1d7aca4f507dd67ab2 ,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 17, 2016
FROM ''SAI BABA'' TO ''HABA BABA! '' - A case of wasted goodwill

How quickly time changes. The only thing that is constant is change. However if anyone offers you change, you should be intelligent enough to find out the nature and size of the change and the direction it is taking you. Is it a from bad to good or from good to bad? You needed to ask yourself.
In less than one year, Nigerians have seen what many of us stood against without success, ''change'' painted 'chain''
Buhari seems to be loosing grip of the enormous and unequalled goodwill Nigerians lavished on him at the inception of this government. With the way he is aimlessly going about it he is sure going to have more problem soon.
Nigerians are getting despaired by the day as they eagerly wait for Baba to move. The APC inspired propaganda is suddenly getting unacceptable to frustrated Nigerians.
Where those APC noisemakers? How market abi hunger Don they kill una finish?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by hollywater: 5:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Can you imagine, someone will come here to yanpata about Fayose talking too much. That Man is just not the President of this Country. He is the president of other countries.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2016
9jacrip:

Are you saying the President's opinion of Ivory Coast but his obvious silence on Fulani successive rampage grasping national attention and the Mile 12 crisis that could spread fast and tear Nigeria apart is reasonable or proper?

No vex o but I have come to observe you must be a strong apc fanstic or a card carrying member of the party with how you blow heat over any seeming attack on Buhari, APC members or the govt of the day.

What do you expect Buhari to do when the affected state governor has taken up his duty and wage into action? Ambode is the Chief of security in Lagos state and had done his part as chief security and the governor. What has Fayose of Ekiti done? Pls tell me sir.

Fayose held the first sit of security in Ekiti and went silent, doing nothing to curb the menace created by Fulani nomad in his state. They destroyed farmland that belong to the state. What was his reaction after the menace?

Mimiko sweep into action when Falae farm was ransacked. Mimiko came with a policy banning Fulani from moving there cows in Akure metropolis. He make movement of cow outlawed in major towns in Ondo state. This is the man that take the bull by the horn. He knows is responsibility and does not cry foul like Fayose is doing today.

Buhari criticised the attack b Fulanis on Agatu. This criticism was published in major newspaper. And he didnt end there, he charged the IG to investigate the crisis. Things were been settled among the tribe leaders. He has done his job and did a diplomatic one for that matter. What do you and Fayose want him to do? To carry gun and start killing fulanis for Agatu? Do yu want him to take over governor job?

Ambode did not call Buhari before he arrested troublemakers in his state. Mimiko did not call Buhari before he wade into action in Ondo state. So fayose should sit his a s s down and face his goddddame job by curbing the menace creeping in his state.

Yes I support the FG. I am a card carrying APC member. I criticize Buhari or better keep mute when I dont agree with his stance. Do you have a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by mrmetoo1: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2016
Fayose the man that doesn't hesitate to display his ignorance in public. The man doesn't mind embarrassing himself just to fulfill his daily Buhari obsession.
Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

What do you expect Buhari to do when the affected state governor has taken up his duty and wage into action? Ambode is the Chief of security in Lagos state and had done his part as chief security and the governor. What has Fayose of Ekiti done? Pls tell me sir.

Fayose held the first sit of security in Ekiti and went silent, doing nothing to curb the menace created by Fulani nomad in his state. They destroyed farmland that belong to the state. What was his reaction after the menace?

Mimiko sweep into action when Falae farm was ransacked. Mimiko came with a policy banning Fulani from moving there cows in Akure metropolis. He make movement of cow outlawed in major towns in Ondo state. This is the man that take the bull by the horn. He knows is responsibility and does not cry foul like Fayose is doing today.

Buhari criticised the attack b Fulanis on Agatu. This criticism was published in major newspaper. And he didnt end there, he charged the IG to investigate the crisis. Things were been settled among the tribe leaders. He has done his job and did a diplomatic one for that matter. What do you and Fayose want him to do? To carry gun and start killing fulanis for Agatu? Do yu want him to take over governor job?

Ambode did not call Buhari before he arrested troublemakers in his state. Mimiko did not call Buhari before he wade into action in Ondo state. So fayose should sit his a s s down and face his goddddame job by curbing the menace creeping in his state.

Yes I support the FG. I am a card carrying APC member. I criticize Buhari or better keep mute when I dont agree with his stance. Do you have a problem with that?

The emboldened pretty much settles it and no, I do not have any problem whatsoever with that or with you. I was just curious, it is not like party politics, government politics or public officials interest me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by junketer(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Buhari is just looking for another reason to get out of the zoo and visit ivory coast.
Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2016
9jacrip:

The emboldened pretty much settles it and no, I do not have any problem whatsoever with that or with you. I was just curious, it is not like party politics, government politics or public officials interest me.

What interest you then?
Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

What interest you then?

Sir, public politics in Nigeria is murky, murky waters. It is not a space where genuine interest of the people is held at heart or worried about, ir is about personal interestsof groups and/or individuals which is sought with brutal means - mental and physical. Politics wears the attributes about interest and its pursuance as states above but in other places the general populace still get to benefit something in Nigeria/Africa, the masses continue to sink and lose more. Why then should I sweat myself?

What interests me is self-betterment and helping my environment the littlest way I can.

Egbon mi, enjoy the day I gotta run but I'll check with you after I get to where I'm headed.
Re: Buhari Condemns Cote D’ivoire Attacks, Mute On Agatu, Mile 12 Deaths – Fayose by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2016
9jacrip:

Sir, public politics in Nigeria is murky, murky waters. It is not a space where genuine interest of the people is held at heart or worried about, ir is about personal interestsof groups and/or individuals which is sought with brutal means - mental and physical. Politics wears the attributes about interest and its pursuance as states above but in other places the general populace still get to benefit something in Nigeria/Africa, the masses continue to sink and lose more. Why then should I sweat myself?

What interests me is self-betterment and helping my environment the littlest way I can.

Egbon mi, enjoy the day I gotta run but I'll check with you after I get to where I'm headed.

Wa so layo

(1) (Reply)

Buhari & Ali Bongo Of Gabon The Only Black Africans At The Nuclear Summit (pic) / To Those Calling For The Resignation Of Senate President Saraki / $200 Billion Loot: EFCC Raids Dubai Firm's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.