Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

İ Am Very Angry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / İ Am Very Angry (2977 Views)

"My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: İ Am Very Angry by 7footre(m): 6:32am On Mar 18, 2016
This is interesting
I totally get your point and I admire your understanding too but then have you taken time to consider that your parents may not have had as much as they do now? So they are able to provide better for your younger ones? And having trained you d elderly one, it frees up some cash for the younger ones to enjoy..
Again you should be happy for your sis and buy her d ones you can afford too... I have elderly ones, you made sure I enjoyed the luxuries they didn't have while growing up and I have younger ones who I can hardly watch do normal chores sef, especially ma kid bro I try to do them for him. It keeps d bond tight
Loosen up dear and do take care
Re: İ Am Very Angry by mightykay(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2016
@op how old are u?
Re: İ Am Very Angry by Amhappy(f): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2016
This is a usually experience for firstborn children. I had mine too. When it's time to resume school others will be attended to first before me. I was never angry about it. Maybe because of the way my mum always try to make it up to me. Up till now she still talk about the child that ate Palm kernel with her. And it gave me a lot of respect among my younger ones. Firstborns make a lot of sacrifices,case abound of those who did not go to Uni or have to drop out of school for their younger ones. So dear let the anger go. I'm sure your parents loved you too. You have a great life ahead. Pls remember ur experience while raising ur kids.
Re: İ Am Very Angry by afroditte(f): 7:03am On Mar 20, 2016
This anger will do you no good. You are in a good place now, so why get angry over things that happened a long time ago?

Focus on yourself, this anger will only bring bad karma to you. You don't need all that.
Re: İ Am Very Angry by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
PresVA:
Nawa ooo ... Are you asking for the laptop because you need it or because you're so jealous your sister has?

You're a graduate, you should be more concerned about making a life for yourself instead being so jealous your sister is supposedly living better life than you did.
So you wish your sister to experience same 'hardship' you did? So you don't expect things to get better?
Are you in competition with your sis?
Can't see any good reasons in your writeups that suggest your parents are partial. .only laptop story? Nawa oo ??
You're just hurting yourself being unnecessarily jealous. . As a graduate, the quality of life you lead now is solely dependent on YOU; stop dwelling on 'irrelevant' past because I'm sure no parent will send their kids back to school penniless when they've the money. .

wish I can type all I want to say angry

All the best...
statements like this make me wish i could deliver a slap via internet
Re: İ Am Very Angry by veave(f): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
madam dont go and kill your self oh... in all houses its like that, everyone was born with his/her own level of grace.
have you not seen families where everyone suffers but one particular person among gets everything on a platter of gold. its called favor and grace... even in my house its like that. i remember back then, some people, when its time for their school fees, you will look for who to borrow you and you would not see. while some people in fact the day they want to resume one of my father's tenant would bring rent. the person would not just get school fees but pocket money and everything on the list will be double plus extra while the other would not even get transport back to school... ever since i understood that concept, i stopped struggling and started praying moré...

look around you, its not just from your parents. how often do people do things for you?... i pray for favor and grace all the time, you do that and testify...

ok?
Re: İ Am Very Angry by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
@redwriter,

It is that way with 1st kids...

Our parents expect us to be pace setters and more understanding & undemanding than our younger ones. In some places, the first child is seen as the youngest sis/bro of the parents.

Again, their finances might have improved with time and they have more cash to spare.

I can particularly relate with managing rather than asking them for stuffs and devising means to make my pocket money last.

I am however happy my sis has it all because I see her as my 'big' daughter.... She sometimes calls me small mommy

Now you are a big girl and relate with her that way. If she is a jewelry person, raid her jewelry and like me eye one set & beg for it till you get. If na lace, or whatever, start collecting. If you prove to be trustworthy and mature, they would also start involving you in investment plans and require financial advises. Biko leave laptop and pocket money things for you baby sis.

I asked my mom for a nice salad bowl during Christmas for my guests and I honestly doubt I would return it back grin except she expressly asks.

In fact, I am sure your parents will soon start reporting her to you (if they have not started). They expect you to take over training and care from where they stopped.

God will give you the strength and wisdom required.

Biko, ma binu. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? / God Of The Widow Pls Locate Me / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.