Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do (975 Views)

[confession] I Really Luv Her Bt She Does Dis Over Nd Over Again, Wat Shud I Do? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hi guyz.....praize don get small problem ....no vex say I go mix pidgin with dis writeup oo

I neva get problem with my relationship until a week ago when she started compaining that am too busy with dis blogging stuff tho she s bin supporting but she said she will upload her pix on instagram .. on Facebook .. twitter and so on that I wont even like d pix talkless of comment and other guyz will comment on dos pix... that she always want my comment on dos pix.... and that I wont even reply her chat on tym

But to talk true I no get tym for dos kind things.... am always online looking for latest news so as to update my readers ...she even said that I should quit dis blogging since am not making money from it.. and is also taking my time...

but as for me i lov blogging like anything I dnt even know why I just love it...

dis complain is getting too much....yesterday I even suggest make we just forget d relationship sef and she said No... that she can never quit...

I Don tire jare wetin I wan do... will I stay on Facebook or instagram waiting for her to upload her pics so that I can comment.... ....lol...am jst thinking... what should I do?
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by Sunkyphil(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
na ladies wahala b dat dey like attention once u don't give dem dey start complaining. u self try n b complimenting her if not always.
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by Burnnotice(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
dump her
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Guy, no vex o
Shey na baby you dey date ?

1 Like

Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by dharay99: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by faith551(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
if dem get babe wey no send nau them go still dey complain
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
What you mean 'shud'? undecided

I honestly do not understand your story. Too many shorthand
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by SUPERPACK: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
t
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
asking d gods
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by kingofchess(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
guy na short hand you study for school? girls are just attention seekers.
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
If you are not up to 25, what are you doing with GF??

Till Nigerian girls will spoil your life and you will cry in Latin!!!

Leave girls and focus on your future dreams and goals!!
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
What you mean 'shud'? undecided

I honestly do not understand your story. Too many shorthand
am sorry for that Read all over again
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by Cutezt(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Send STOP to 131
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
praizeblog:
am sorry for that Read all over again
can't be bothered mate
Re: I Suggest We Shud Quit Bt She Said No ...what Shud I Do by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sunkyphil:
na ladies wahala b dat dey like attention once u don't give dem dey start complaining. u self try n b complimenting her if not always.
tanks bro

(1) (Reply)

It's High Time We Tell Olamide And Lil Kesh To Stfu!!! / See Beautiful Pictures Of Earings, Bracelets. / Unconditional Love... Hillarious Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.