Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) (20369 Views)

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by realmindz: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Montaque:

That's why the solution won't come.
You can't look at the issue objectively. You are more concerned about your religious tenets that is in contradistinction from today's security practice. What of going about with swords and dagger. It's an old practice too.
say no to religious blackmail. ..u are looking for excuses to ban hijab which is no solution to bombing, the agenda of the western infidels won't succeed. Islam must conquer
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by anonimi: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
When will our JUNKETEER-in-Chief Thief also visit these victims instead of TOURING the world while his house burns
Who does that except a CAREFREE dictator?
How did we allow the zombies to vote this Confused man on March 28, 2015?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488385_gk016_jpega153e6cea71b84eb21517735f889737c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Montaque(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
realmindz:

say no to religious blackmail. ..u are looking for excuses to ban hijab which is no solution to bombing, the agenda of the western infidels won't succeed. Islam must conquer
That's what u think? No bro. It's not a blackmail. It's rather a security loophole created by tenaciously holding on to old practice that doesn't fit into today's complex society. One feature of tradition is that it is organic.

4 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by oloye4kay: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
kingofchess:
may the souls of all the people that died rest in peace... is buhari's fault
Na ur broda cause am
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by anonimi: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
oloye4kay:
Na ur broda cause am

Which brother?
How?

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
hobermener:
Let the grand deception continue. You dont fight insurgency by preventing the press from reporting such attacks. Its a shame that aljazeera a foreign news outlet reported this incidence before other local news agencies.

Let them continue with the propaganda. If it's not Gej, it's Pdp. By reporting the truth, it means you are the enemy of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
hobermener:

I usually don't reply mentally demented souls, but i think a fool should be corrected, lest he mistakes his own foolishness for wisdom. And be careful what you wish for, cos more often than not, it comes back to haunt you.
dum dum na so e pain you reach.. So those who keep losing their loved ones in the attacks that you wish should continue cos you want to castigate the government are not humans abi. Psychopath.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by hobermener: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
UrbanMystique:
dum dum na so e pain you reach.. So those who keep losing their loved ones in the attacks that you wish should continue cos you want to castigate the government are not humans abi. Psychopath.
Its obvious you're bereft of rational reasoning. You should learn to read and comprehend, before displaying your folly to the world.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by aniblue(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why not ban females from wearing hijab for now??(personal opinion) Just for security reason...

The evil ones are using it to cover the bombs within them, if our women dress without covering extra materials, one can easily detect IEDs. We are tired of losing innocent souls.

May God have mercy upon us.
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
kingofchess:
may the souls of all the people that died rest in peace... is buhari's fault

Why blaming Buahari?
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
todayboy:
How I wish Buhari can show compassion to Nigerians like what the governor did by visiting the scene. He is just busy traveling until they remove him from office before 2019
bubu want to live long becuz enermies put sum tin in that aso rock that he is avoiding to stay
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
hobermener:

Its obvious you're bereft of rational reasoning. You should learn to read and comprehend, before displaying your folly to the world.
bla bla bla.

Why not show us the proof that buhari is blocking local media houses from reporting book haram attacks? I mean he is also blocking PDP media houses abi?

Daft schmuck. You are not happy that no book haram attack for your media houses to report..
You want them to keep giving you boko haram news even when there is non so you can jerk off to it. Psycho.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by adenine02: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
divide9ja:
Why you talk so na becos ein expose another lie

bro i don blive any party

i blive in Nigeria
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by habiham: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
But why buari dey lie
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by lumeneng22: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is this governor not tired of visiting bomb blast scene? and burial ceremony? what really is the problem of these Hausa girls/mouths/elders/everybody? Is Dasuki a native of Maiduguri or an enemy Is enough not enough? Aboki...."
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by hobermener: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
UrbanMystique:
bla bla bla.

Why not show us the proof that buhari is blocking local media houses from reporting book haram attacks? I mean he is also blocking PDP media houses abi?

Daft schmuck. You are not happy that no book haram attack for your media houses to report..
You want them to keep giving you boko haram news even when there is non so you can jerk off to it. Psycho.
Lol, just how daft can you be I know you zombeeeez are allergic to common sense, but I'll attempt to school you anyways.
For the records, your god buhari rode to power on the wave of "fighting corruption", and ending the insurgency that has ravaged much of the north east. Some months back, lie mohammed claimed bh has been technically defeated, and the backlash that trailed that misguided comment almost cost him his job. Fast forward to a few weeks back, your god and some of his service chiefs were busy giving and taking credits for defeating bh. Your god even asked investors to return, assuring them of a safe and conducive environment to do business.And just yesterday, a foreign media outlet carried news of bh bombings. And my question is where are our local news agencies, who are supposed to be at the fore front of disseminating such critical information to members of the public?? You don't fight insurgency with lies, you fight it with the truth!!
when people with critically flawed reasoning abilities like yours make up a large portion of the electorate, the hope of Nigeria ever crawling outta the dungeon of underdevelopment seems utterly dismal

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by str8talk1: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Do not be deceived,d North can NEVER recover no matter d amount of d oil weath of d SE & SS datz deployed. Until they stop feasting on d devastation and injustice been metted to d SE & SS on top of dia oil wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Ladsfudelis: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
RIP to the dead. The only solution to this gruesome act is to ban Hijab. The Federal Government is trying their best. It's up to the North to listen.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
we need to change the religion in Borno ...... its a doctrine problem and not an arms and bullet issues.
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by 1miccza: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thought they said BH has been defeated completely?Who did this one now??
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by UrbanMystique: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
hobermener:

Lol, just how daft can you be I know you zombeeeez are allergic to common sense, but I'll attempt to school you anyways.
For the records, your god buhari rode to power on the wave of "fighting corruption", and ending the insurgency that has ravaged much of the north east. Some months back, lie mohammed claimed bh has been technically defeated, and the backlash that trailed that misguided comment almost cost him his job. Fast forward to a few weeks back, your god and some of his service chiefs were busy giving and taking credits for defeating bh. Your god even asked investors to return, assuring them of a safe and conducive environment to do business.And just yesterday, a foreign media outlet carried news of bh bombings. And my question is where are our local news agencies, who are supposed to be at the fore front of disseminating such critical information to members of the public?? You don't fight insurgency with lies, you fight it with the truth!!
when people with critically flawed reasoning abilities like yours make up a large portion of the electorate, the hope of Nigeria ever crawling outta the dungeon of underdevelopment seems utterly dismal
yawns.. Quote me when you have enough evidence to back your claim that buhari has been stopping local media from reporting book haram attacks.

Dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Muri1533: 12:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 17, 2016
360frolic:
Hours after two female suicide bombers attacked a Mosque in Mulai near Maiduguri, Borno state, killing 22 people, the governor of the state, Kashim Shettima visited the scene to assess the level of damage and also meet with elders in the community.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-borno-state-governor-visits.html

[size=18pt]Shettima has FAILED as governor and Chief-Security-Officer of Borno.
He should resign honorably[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 4:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Femiwilli:
All the people the Fulani murders nobody visits?

Funny that the techincally defeated Boko Haram is still killing

Sometimes i wonder how you think with what you have upstairs, US defeat Alqaeda long time ago but they still carry attack once in a while. Now tell me when last did you hear of such attack in North East? Yes they have technically defeated BH but not completely wipe out so they still have some members who will still be trying to carry out an attackonce in a while but won't be a everyday thing as it use to be under the Ineffectual baboon.
Re: Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Jollymich(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Direct Your Anger To The Right Quaters"- Garba Shehu Tells Nigerians / President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) / Uzodinma: We Won’t Let Oshiomhole Be Humiliated Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.