Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said (1398 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by jchima14: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
President Muhammed Buhari has condemned the suicide attacks on a mosque at Umarari village, on the outskirt of Maiduguri, Borno State. At least 22 persons were confirmed dead and 18 injured in the two bomb attacks that occurred in the early hours of Wednesday. Nigerian Army spokesman Sani Usman said the first attack targeted a mosque, while the second blast occurred about 50 metres away, a few minutes later

Buhari, in a statement said “I am dismayed by the news of a bomb attack on innocent worshippers in a mosque in Maiduguri this morning, This attack is yet another sign that Boko Haram is a mindless and godless group that in no way represents true Islam.” Buhari also expressed his sympathy for those “who lost family and loved ones in the attack, and with the government and people of Borno State.”

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/6376-buhari-reacts-to-maiduguri-mosque-bombings-see-what-he-said

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by lekkie073(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nothin said cool undecided that is worth commenting about
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmmm. All shall be well by God's grace
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by Khd95(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why are u dismayed,when u ve already ''technically defeated'' themgringringrin

i weep for d innocent nd voiceless nigerianssad
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Keep saying without action
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by tsephanyah(f): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
boko haram
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by anwe: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fight against boko haram is a fight against the north
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by Blackfire(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tech.. Technical.. Technically
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by NigeriaPresident: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
By time NE finish demself
Person go know who wan remain angry
Have you blame GEJ today grin grin
Blackfire:
Tech.. Technical.. Technically
Angelberry:
Keep saying without action
Khd95:
Why are u dismayed,when u ve already ''technically defeated'' themgringringrin
i weep for d innocent nd voiceless nigerianssad

nairaland needs to have a Robot spam verification before a member can post and comment on nairaland.

These people that I coated here are not human being they are ROBOT. if not, you will surely know that book harm are weak now. not like those days that their fighter will go to mosque to kill them with gun.

IN GODSON36 VOICE:: It will be better if you can relocate to Syria until buhari finish his tenure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by seunny4lif(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin grin
By time NE finish demself
Person go know who wan remain angry

Have you blame GEJ today grin grin
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by funnynation(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is not time for sympathy.. Action is what we need. Suprised as you no blame past regime....

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by AustineE1: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
.....'its a sign that boko haram is a mindless and godless people'-PMB.
Dear Mr President,it is no longer news that they are mindless and godless. Godless and mindless people are meant to be in hell,it is your duty to send them to hell and not gallivanting around the globe,while Nigeria is sinker deeper in all fronts.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by diasporaman(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Na dem know how dem take start am and na den know how dem go take end am.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by utytill(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
just dat?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by temitemi1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari the worst president ever!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
NigeriaPresident:

nairaland needs to have a Robot spam verification before a member can post and comment on nairaland.

This people that I coated here are not human being they are ROBOT. if not, you will surely know that book harm are weak now. not like those days that their fighter will go to mosque to kill them with gun.

IN GODSON36 VOICE:: It will be better if you can relocate to Syria until buhari finish his tenure

Hello!!!! why did u quote me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by NigeriaPresident: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
temitemi1:

confirm.. temitemi1 just return from pshyco hospital. but you suppose to dish us something reasonable so that we can confirm that you are now OK. WELCOME BACK
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
temitemi1:
I concur

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by seunny4lif(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin grin
Na lie tongue
Me na chairman for Nairaland oooh tongue
But where dem defeat BH tongue
NigeriaPresident:

This people that I coated here are not human being they are ROBOT. if not, you will surely know that book harm are weak now. not like those days that their fighter will go to mosque to kill them with gun.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by seunny4lif(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin grin
NigeriaPresident:

confirm.. temitemi1 just return from pshyco hospital. but you suppose to dish us something reasonable so that we can confirm that you are now OK. WELCOME BACK
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by NigeriaPresident: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Na lie tongue
Me na chairman for Nairaland oooh tongue
But where dem defeat BH tongue

grin if you know much about terrorism, you will understand that wiping out terrorism is not a year job... after sending those animal out of Nigeria, Nigeria will still have to go on another mission on encouraging those young ones in the north, show them that there is more to life than death for virgin in heaven...

killing terrorism is a process bro.. now they have been defeated technically. that doesn't mean that they are totally wiped out

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by NigeriaPresident: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:
Hello!!!! why did u quote me
cause you sounds deluded
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by Blackfire(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
NigeriaPresident:

oponu ikeji ode, ve u received your 5k this month.,,

have u gotten a job at CBN, because i heard they ve start compensating.

Can u stay in this insurgent area for 1 month, and post pics for us on NL? Don't forget to shine your 32.

Are u a zombie?

Tech. . . Technical... Technically..
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
NigeriaPresident:

cause you sounds deluded
NP I know what am saying unlike you that believes in this fake change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by todayboy: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
I was thinking the prideful president his deaf oh. You for no comment until they remove you from us
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by NigeriaPresident: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Blackfire:

oponu ikeji ode, ve u received your 5k this month.,,

have u gotten a job at CBN, because i heard they ve start compensating.

Can u stay in this insurgent area for 1 month, and post pics for us on NL? Don't forget to shine your 32.

Are u a zombie?

Tech. . . Technical... Technically..

it was a pity that people like you are still roaming about in the street. if Jonathan has treated Book harm like Buhari Government, then they will be a thing of past by now. rather, they turn boko haram into a business organization which they use in looting the country treasury in the name of buying weapons.

tell me why we should blame buhari for this attack.. deluded Nigerian all over nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by AGO25(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
NigeriaPresident:

These people that I coated here are not human being they are ROBOT. if not, you will surely know that book harm are weak now. not like those days that their fighter will go to mosque to kill them with gun.

U should knw that there is two boko haram. 1,political boko haram 2,islamic boko haram. Buhari and APc created political one in other to use it get power thinking that if they get power, they wil desolve the group. Forgeting that islamic one is an ideology.which is deficult to fight and win.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by seunny4lif(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
cheesy
I know about war not game
I'm talking abt real life experience
Nigerian government are just like BBC and CNN
Making noise just like women
NigeriaPresident:

grin if you know much about terrorism, you will understand that wiping out terrorism is not a year job... after sending those animal out of Nigeria, Nigeria will still have to go on another mission on encouraging those young ones in the north, show them that there is more to life than death for virgin in heaven...

killing terrorism is a process bro.. now they have been defeated technically. that doesn't mean that they are totally wiped out
Re: Buhari Reacts To Maiduguri Mosque Bombings - See What He Said by Blackfire(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
NigeriaPresident:

it was a pity that people like you are still roaming about in the street. if Jonathan has treated Book harm like Buhari Government, then they will be a thing of past by now. rather, they turn boko haram into a business organization which they use in looting the country treasury in the name of buying weapons.

tell me why we should blame buhari for this attack.. deluded Nigerian all over nairaland.

if Jonathan this, if Jonathan that. . .
A grown up man with grey hair told us boko haram ve been defeated, infact NTA will show the lies today.. Yet we see attack so bloody, and we the reasonable ones ask .. Tech..technically question.

Who is the chairman of cattle rearer/ fulani herdsman in Nigeria?
An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, who said that?

Wait Before u answer me.
f-vck Jonathan and all PDP crooks turned saint in APC, and if u as a zombie wants to be down with the lies and propagandas from liar mohamed... F-vck u too.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Fatherly Advice To Amechi Concerning Wike. (photo). / Lawyer Threatens To Expose Justice Mary Odili / Retirements: Army, 38 Officers In War Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.