Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? (921 Views)

Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings / You Don't Have Adsense Approve.. Come In Lemme Share You My Ads Code / Install This Script On Your Wordpress And Have Adsense Approve Your Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? by boluwatife45(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
I need 2 AdSense account for sell...if you have please whatsapp me..... 0813 935 1416
Re: Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? by mr2kay(m): 12:43am On Mar 17, 2016
i have one for sale but when i checked you on whatsapp your last seen was like last month O
Re: Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? by Saucekide25(m): 1:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Hi Bolu... You can chat me up on whatsapp or call... I got 2 US Adsense accounts to sell @ a good price... Check my signature
Re: Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? by biosoftinc: 6:17am On Mar 17, 2016
boluwatife45:
I need 2 AdSense account for sell...if you have please whatsapp me..... 0813 935 1416

Dont deceive yourself.

If you put an adsense confirmed with another website on your website, it will only last for a short time. Google will detect that you have placed the adsense on another website and ban you.

Just create your own adsense account using a genuine website with real content.
Re: Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? by 100ksalescom(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2016
biosoftinc:

Dont deceive yourself.

If you put an adsense confirmed with another website on your website, it will only last for a short time. Google will detect that you have placed the adsense on another website and ban you.

OGA you are so wrong
An adsense account can be used with multiple sites.
So your analysis holds no water.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? by mr2kay(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2016
biosoftinc:

Dont deceive yourself.

you are very funny bro so what about those that have 3 blogs with one adsense account

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? by EntclassBlog(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
biosoftinc:

Dont deceive yourself.

Sir, you dnt know what u are saying... Am currently using an adsense not approved with my blog for 8months now...
What do you have to say about? I'm using magic? Huh

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? by Saucekide25(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Guys forget him...he is Probably a Beginner.
Re: Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? by mondbest(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
have you ever used an adsense account before?? i don't think so. I have an adsense account that i use for more than 5 website
biosoftinc:

Dont deceive yourself.

Re: Do You Have Adsense For Sell ? by mondbest(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
bro i have a UK own for sale, if interested call me on 09036881683
boluwatife45:

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me Assess My New Website / ADSENSE Help!!!! / How To Get Massive Facebook Likes On Any Of Your Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.