Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight (66851 Views)

Peter Okoye Reveals One Condition To Reunite P-square / Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair / What Caused Funke Akindele & Eniola Badmus’ Bitter Fight? Find Out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by shamecurls(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Pwayne2016:
We know their problem... nwaanyi ofe.mmanu bu amusu tinye ogbayara

Middle-East people don come with there theory again....ooo

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Enesi47: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Why olojukokoro abaya jude live those teenagers alone lol, I need to call them teenagers since they refuse to behave mature
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
MadCow1:
Jude should be the Bigger Brother and step aside..

His role is obviously bringing acrimony in the family and as a Big Brother, for peace to reign, he needs to call a meeting, step aside and discuss how they can move forward without him or how he can still tap from their fame without being their manager.
[/s]

So u can fear to come to Ikeja
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Sugahylz(f): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Hehe but this mr ex manager of psquare is he indirectly tell us abi them that he's still available to manage them oo? Lol just kidding!

But seriously, Jude should try n reason with peter.
Yes e fit pain am cos e no want him services again buh dude just deal with it n manage other pple! He's doing fine afterall,
As for Paul the obedient kid brother, at least for d sake of your name PSQUARE, reason with your twin on this n keep family sentiments aside. THIS IS BUSINESS I guess.

Plus that paul's call heaven song was annoying and so uncalled for! Mtsheew

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Armstrong34(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2016
family ties in business ruins d business.... it best Jude goes
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by ideylaff: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Ayo -ka yo - overjoy and Owo ego too much money is worrying Ds noisy Michael Jackson wannabes if you ask me .

Is it their eno easy ooooh, papa God Na your handworkiii yeeeeh lyrically watery songs that people buy into them that is making them feel like the entire world needs to know they are fighting.

Please ignore them there is too much to be attended to than this fellas if not for wetin cause am nobody go hear about them

2nd base please

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by MadCow1: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

So u can fear to come to Ikeja

No..

But why should I beat you up under a fhucking bridge?

SMH!!

Nigga, me and you no dey the same lane...

Stay under the bridge where you belong whilst I am driving over your place of abode.

*Spits*..

#Ignored..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Banter1(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2016
veraponpo:

There was even a time that Paul was listing all their hit songs and was saying he composed them all. That was enough to provoke any one to anger.
exactly, i could remember that on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by JakesJ(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2016
mineANDurs:
And everybody was blaming their wives,
#women don suffer!
Listen My Darling Husband (Peter's Wife), I Can't Fit To Rick The Future Of My Kids!!! All To The Glory Of Ur Elder Brother Collecting Every Thing(Money) To Himself, And For The Benefit Of His Family(Jude's Wife & Children), Just Look At The Intimidation Ur Brother Is Subjecting The Future Of My Children To. All To His Greediness. My Love(Peter) Please Do Something Fast About This Ur So Called Bros(Jude) Okay I Peter Will Surely Do Something About This Nonsense Cheat.....
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by hope4nigeria(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2016
bigtt76:
Lol Jude reaping where he did not sow grin #OsorhiaTinz
3 they say is crowd, that brother shoul go his way pls, didn't he has his own career? If u r. Doing buzness, the day u involve family member! The buz colapse at that point. Also if u allow family into ur marriage, give it 6month. Its going to be a disaster. Try any and go down
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by danbrowndmf(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2016
KissCODE:
if u think Jude is reaping where he didnt sow, why then is Paul not complaining?
I remember when dbanji and don jazzy were together, dbanji made us think he is the heat in mo hit. But since he moved away, i am yet to see him making hit songs. But don jazy has been hiting back to back.
The problem of psquare is caused by fans who always acuse peter of being only a dancer. Fans says peter doesnt know how t write songs that he only takes choruses and dances.
The problem of psquare is not jude, it is ego problem. Peter wants more of his songs to be used and nothing more.

I wish Peter well but he should remember that “divided we fall.“

Right now he is the odd man out in Okoye‘s family. The rest are all together but he has strayed away. He has set himself on a clif. The target for him now would be higher and the chances he has is far slimmer.
He has to work extra harder than Paul & Jude.
I wish him success...
what are u saying? D'banj was the business man in Mo'hit,since he left he has made more money than the marvin boss,so Donjazzy has made more hit songs than him, if not for D'banj no one do celebrate producers before.d'banj started the trademark.u think peter won't succeed? U will be suprise how he will succeed. Music is more than just talent bro.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by 100Cents: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Wanted putting up an article on these boys today but no need.

Firstly, Peter gave a condition that Jude should cease being their manager.

Secondly, Paul said, if Jude stops being our manager, then Pqsuare ceases to exist.

I am not here judge any of them. Jude is a Producer, manager and Video director. Psquare is made up of PETER and PAUL.

I hereby advice Paul to drop his conditions, and let Psquare continue as one whether in the presence of Jude or not.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by sweetcocoa(f): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2016
But seriously though, why won't Jude separate business from blood?

I understand that as Africans(especially igbos) your older siblings are accorded a whole lot of respect, due and undue but mehn! Some things are just beyond some baseless emotions.

Most times, when my elder sister tries to pull that crap of "odi ka e chefugo na'm tolu gi" I be like "enyi calm down, no be matter of seniority" sometimes she just laughs and calls me a mad woman, other times, she carries face and I just try to bend for her.

Cases like the one with p-square is not a one I will support continual bending biko.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by MrGreattony: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2016
Pennsylvania:
Everybody know Jude is the cause, but as brothers and adult men, I don't think they need their mum at this age to tell them how to roll with each other.
Is sad seeing fully grown men behaving like kids and looking for their mother up and down. undecided
Grown as u may b, u nid ur mum til tomoro bro.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by IYANGBALI: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2016
if that is the case make dem take jude do sacrifice now cool
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by 2sexycom(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2016
KissCODE:
if u think Jude is reaping where he didnt sow, why then is Paul not complaining?
I remember when dbanji and don jazzy were together, dbanji made us think he is the heat in mo hit. But since he moved away, i am yet to see him making hit songs. But don jazy has been hiting back to back.
The problem of psquare is caused by fans who always acuse peter of being only a dancer. Fans says peter doesnt know how t write songs that he only takes choruses and dances.
The problem of psquare is not jude, it is ego problem. Peter wants more of his songs to be used and nothing more.

Right now he is the odd man out in Okoye‘s family. The rest are all together but he has strayed away. He has set himself on a clif. The target for him now would be higher and the chances he has is far slimmer.
I wish him success...
well said bro, well said. Peter is TOO proud. He can't tell me Jude isn't working and I Jude joined them as partner, not the way he is making people believe. So since they are in partnership, sharing equally isn't bad idea is it?

He should also consider the fact that they have done so well since Jude took over. Peter has too much ego and over confident. It will lead to his down fall.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by ChopBellefull(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2016
Its dia grandfada #question..
fistonati:
And who's the management
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by herboshedhe(f): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2016
All I see is ego!ego!!ego!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by sauceEEP(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2016
gentleheart1:

Thank you too but i am a lady not a man.
But there's no f on your moniker....
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

Howie was Psquare's first-ever manager after they won a Benson & Hedges talent hunt in 2001. He managed the duo from 2001 to 2005, before
He told me that in a normal setting, a manager is supposed to be their employee and not the other way round, but Jude always uses his influence as their elder brother to boss over them. He also said managers collect between 15 – 25 % of an artiste’s income but in their case they share everything equally and he’s not happy with that sharing formula’.

Secondly, things like this messes up an artiste’s creativity, Peter is a composer, dancer and singer, when they sit down to vote on songs that’ll make their album, Paul and Jude vote for more of Paul’s songs than Peter’s and these are the things that pisses him off.
It has gone beyond just beef now, there’s a lot of ego at play’.

The LOLA FACTOR!

@Bolded...But you were happy with it until you married Lola right?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by seangy4konji: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Am not saying this is the case but na women deh always call their husband for middle of the night telling them why are you sharing money 50/50 with that man?are you not the one doing the work and all

They are always quick to reason of sharin formula for their husbands...even if the saring fomula is not good,i can tell you that a woman has something to do with it...

Na their problems though.

NA THE WIFE DEH TELL AM ABOUT THE SHARING FORMULA...WOMEN ARE DEVILS...
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by seangy4konji: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Your head is valid...
ilawanson44:

The LOLA FACTOR!

@Bolded...But you were happy with it until you married Lola right?
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by focus7: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2016
KissCODE:

I wish him success...
The usual ipob youth mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by ideylaff: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2016
ideylaff:
Ayo -ka yo - overjoy and Owo ego too much money is worrying Ds noisy Michael Jackson wannabes if you ask me .

Is it their eno easy ooooh, papa God Na your handworkiii yeeeeh lyrically watery songs that people buy into them that is making them feel like the entire world needs to know they are fighting.

Please ignore them there is too much to be attended to than this fellas if not for wetin cause am nobody go hear about them

2nd base please

Spoilt lot out of sync with sign of the times
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Greenback: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Someone shud pls tell that unproffesional jude 2 get his over bearing busy okoye arsse frm his younger brothers affairs if all he wanna do is unecessary interferance..jude,e don do u,abeg,giv way for a pro.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by DauraDullard0(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2016
dragonking2:
I still blame their wives.
Point of correction... Not their wives. Blame the Yoloba woman in their midst. She's ultimately the source of the bad blood. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by ncoolsome(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2016
I laff at comments am reàding cuz most off us dont even know the genesis of p'square.. From the little i read bout the band, jude was the brain behind senoriita one of the grps major hit.. He directed n invested massively in them.. So he deserves a lot of credit.. People disagree to agree..
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Greenback: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2016
herboshedhe:
All I see is ego!ego!!ego!!!
of cos na,haba,wetin u want see before hehe...
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Lionsclaw: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2016
KissCODE:

I wish him success...
Mr stop being sentimental over issues. On christmas day they can all have dinner with their 3wives and children as brothers. But when it comes to business jude must respect the wish of the artist. They are his boss as far as the business is concerned. Step aside if the artist dont want you, its the honourable thing to do. Stop telling folks dbanj and jazzy stories. Business is business; business is not family

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by focus7: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Hmmm!

Diz peter funny oo.

So because he songs no make album, naim make am dey vex.

But sha na ego dey cuz am.

What if it were you? Let's be logical no human being can withstand not being recognised, a set up that look more like a gang up.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2016
Reference:

I don't think the wives have done enough to unite them. Watching your back is much more than taking your side.

So u want their wives to use glue and stick them 2geda abi? They r full blown adults and as typical African men, I am sure they wuldnt listen to their wives wen their mind is already made up.
Most African men doesnt listen to their wife's advice, U inclusive. Or do u listen to ur wife or girlfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' / Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.