Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight (66857 Views)

Peter Okoye Reveals One Condition To Reunite P-square / Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair / What Caused Funke Akindele & Eniola Badmus’ Bitter Fight? Find Out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Is Jude a member of Psqure? Where was jude when peter and paul started in 2001? Why didn't jude became their manager when they started, why coming in 4years later
I think Jude is the trouble and the greedy one here. This same Jude was the same reason why MayD left Square Records. This same Jude was the opposing his blood brother from getting married to the love of his life. An elder brother that did not turn up on his kid brother's wedding which was practically the happiest day of his life, Jude did not turn up.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by franklingud(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2016
before nko, jude has always been the problem. he should leave p square alone na, he could manage another artist and still do better.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2016
No be today Jude hate Peter e don tey. How can you be a manager and you are on the same sharing formular with your employers? It doesn't make sense at all. That is greed, you have a recording label of your own, you have an artist like Cynthia Morgan who is currently on fire, what else you need? If you truly love your brother's and mean well for them the best thing you should do is resign and concentrate on your label and let the Okoye twins rule their world.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2016
GetUmad:

I knw how it feels, but he is d face of the group bcuz he is most handsome one; and he also dance which make thier video enticing. So u see it don't warrant him leaving d group, moreso he can meet paul, win him to side - which am sure cud happen - b4 dey would meet Jude and settle thier difference.

There are simple ways solving problem dan breaking P-square.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Jude is not ready to leave he is using his position as elder brother to run dis guys down.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by ovieokodhi(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by henrydadon(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2016
it apparent he has a big problem with jude
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by obowunmi(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Look at their nose...
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by dragonking2: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2016
I still blame their wives.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by applemark: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2016
who gives a flying phuck! do with your broda as you wished!
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by leo2flames(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2016
I always knew Jude was the problem. Shey na by force to be manager ni. So those of you always blaming peter for the whole izzue can you see ur life outside

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Reference(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2016
mineANDurs:
And everybody was blaming their wives,
#women don suffer!

I don't think the wives have done enough to unite them. Watching your back is much more than taking your side.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmmmm.......chai! na so Psquare go waka go
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by applemark: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Jude, Paul & Peter... the only person missing in this picture is Jesus, hence the real reason for this conundrum

Peter and Paul argued/disagreed on some principles in the bible so this is a continuation of the wahala! so until Jesus return, this will never end!
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by shamecurls(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Psquare’s former manager, Howie T, has revealed in a new interview, the only thing that can end the bitter Psquare split, and make the brothers, Paul and Peter Okoye work together as a team again.

The Nigerian pop duo, Psquare, has already gone their separate ways, flaunted different managements and released solo songs after a fallout involving their elder brother Jude Okoye on social media. In turn, their actions caused a lot of drama and left fans praying for Africa’s most beloved pop group.

Thenet.ng held a phone conversation with Howie T and in it, Howie revealed Peter's side of the story
and the only condition for a Psquare reunite.

Howie was Psquare's first-ever manager after they won a Benson & Hedges talent hunt in 2001. He managed the duo from 2001 to 2005, before Jude Okoye took over as the band’s manager.

Here are excerpts from his chat with Thenet.ng's chief correspondent, Dayo Showemimo:

Well, the guys in question are adults, married with children, so I think we should respect their opinion. And the truth is, I believe they know what they are doing’.

When I saw Peter’s Tweets, I called him and even went to see him to talk to him about it. He said Jude is the problem that he doesn’t have any issue with Paul’.

He told me that in a normal setting, a manager is supposed to be their employee and not the other way round, but Jude always uses his influence as their elder brother to boss over them. He also said managers collect between 15 – 25 % of an artiste’s income but in their case they share everything equally and he’s not happy with that sharing formula’.

‘In my opinion I think Peter is just trying to prove a valid point. He told me that he turned down a show Jude got them in Finland and when they called them for the Dubai show, he told the organisers what it takes to get Peter and Paul, what it takes to get Peter or Paul alone’. \

Secondly, things like this messes up an artiste’s creativity, Peter is a composer, dancer and singer, when they sit down to vote on songs that’ll make their album, Paul and Jude vote for more of Paul’s songs than Peter’s and these are the things that pisses him off.
It has gone beyond just beef now, there’s a lot of ego at play’.

In my opinion, for peace to reign, why can’t Jude just leave them alone, Peter has told me that if they change Jude today, there’ll be Psquare tomorrow and sadly the only person that can talk to them is their mother and she’s dead’.
Well, 20 children cannot play together for 20 years’.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/psquare-peter-okoye-finally-reveals.html

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Segadem(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Abeg who is Jude self? Peter I know, Paul I know, who art thou?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Banter1(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Hmmm!

Diz peter funny oo.

So because he songs no make album, naim make am dey vex.

But sha na ego dey cuz am.

put yourself on his shoes for a second, and see how it feels. silly comment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by MadCow1: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Jude should be the Bigger Brother and step aside..

His role is obviously bringing acrimony in the family and as a Big Brother, for peace to reign, he needs to call a meeting, step aside and discuss how they can move forward without him or how he can still tap from their fame without being their manager.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by shamecurls(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Jude should leave this twins alone.....He has been the primary cause of this dispute and should let peace reign inbetween the duo! Na by force! They will handle each other.......

He should throw in the towel and let them be....If he was employed, he just would have been sacked.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by orekelewa09(f): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2016
abeg no be same mama and papa born Jude and the twins. its their elder bros for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by shamecurls(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2016
[size=28pt]
Segadem:
Abeg who is Jude self? Peter I know, Paul I know, who art thou?
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by veraponpo(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2016
GetUmad:

Nigerians and sentimental way of reasoning. Don't know if you're a student or yo' working. Whichever. Imagine you found yourself in a group (let's say a Team either in your workplace or school project/assignment, whichever applies) and over the years people around have been perceiving you as the weakest and most passive of the group, to crown it all up, majority of your inputs and creative ideas for the success of the group were always discarded to the favor of other team Member(s), pls think deep, for how long would you continue to hold on and watch? Without any sentiment, imagine you found yourself in such scenario , pls tell me you'd forever be cool with it. Now imagine a case where your Father tends to like you brother more than you, infact, he never hid it even when you got married, for whatever reason best known to him he never showed up. He always welcomes ideas from your brother, showing love to him and his family (probably cos you married your heartthrob who's from a place he never supported) , making him feel he's better than you and this your same father is the one managing the business which brings money (that has made him as well rich) as a result of you and your brother's creativity. Pls, tell me you're an Angel and would easily overlook it, till like forever.

There was even a time that Paul was listing all their hit songs and was saying he composed them all. That was enough to provoke any one to anger.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by lonelydora: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Pennsylvania:
Everybody know Jude is the cause, but as brothers and adult men, I don't think they need their mum at this age to tell them how to roll with each other.
Is sad seeing fully grown men behaving like kids and looking for their mother up and down. undecided

They need it no matter their age.

If you have never had a family crisis, you won't understand. God really intervened in ours. All of us married, both the male and female children. We also thank God that our parents are also alive to intervene also. Their greatest problem is that their mother is dead.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Pwayne2016(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2016
We know their problem... nwaanyi ofe.mmanu bu amusu tinye ogbayara

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2016
Peter even tried. I can't take sh*t for years. Splitting is the best way for them but if they should come back as a group, Jude shouldn't be their manager.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by amagzy: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2016
mineANDurs:
And everybody was blaming their wives, #women don suffer!
like seriously...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Pwayne2016:
We know their problem... nwaanyi ofe.mmanu bu amusu tinye ogbayara
Tribal bigot, because Peter got married to a Yoruba woman. It means she (Lola) is the problem.
Some people are animal in human skin

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by stevLegend: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Pennsylvania:
Everybody know Jude is the cause, but as brothers and adult men, I don't think they need their mum at this age to tell them how to roll with each other.
Is sad seeing fully grown men behaving like kids and looking for their mother up and down. undecided

No matter how old u are, u're still a kid in the eyes of ur parents. Prompting their intervention when things goes wrong.
#Mother's_Influence.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Critiqual(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2016
I dunno why I'm d only one tired of this Psquare's rubbish.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by skinflint(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2016
The words of a mother still sound coherent even to her mature children (no matter their ages). That is why at times in family where the dad or especially the mom are demised, the children find it difficult to roll as they used to but only God's grace can keep still together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.