Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight (66856 Views)

Peter Okoye Reveals One Condition To Reunite P-square / Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair / What Caused Funke Akindele & Eniola Badmus’ Bitter Fight? Find Out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by darlenese(f): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Prince16:

Judas "carrot"!

No he is Jude.ass is carrot! tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Prince16: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
darlenese:

No he is Jude.ass is carrot! tongue
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Irishrena1(f): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
gentleheart1:

Yeah Peter has tried o,if i were to be in his shoes i would have long left the group. Peter was really patient and tolerant, now the game is over Jude and Paul should continue their greed together.
I've been wanting to ask but for fear of seeming uninformed. Please as they split Ehn do Paul and Jude still form a team like 'officially?'

I hear that they've gone solo, released separate solos as Mr. P and Rudeboy. Is Jude Paul's manager? Cos Paul never saw anything wrong about Jude's behavior. If he doesn't stick to Jude till death do them part, it will not be fair that he condoned the canker when it was Peter complaining and that led to their split
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Irishrena1(f): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
Peter has been the one producing for Psquare, check all their albums and you will see that he produces most of their songs.
shocked shocked shocked Fam.
So somebody should tell me why they shouldn't split if that's true. Like the Bible says, if the salt has lost its taste, what then is it good for.........?
They should just keep him only monthly allowee already and let him rest. No need to dey answer manager/producer for them. They've grown to become their own bosses
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by NenweIstson: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Liar don't say what u don't know
Alexgeorgebsg:
Peter has been the one producing for Psquare, check all their albums and you will see that he produces most of their songs.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by gentleheart1(f): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Irishrena1:

I've been wanting to ask but for fear of seeming uninformed. Please as they split Ehn do Paul and Jude still form a team like 'officially?'

I hear that they've gone solo, released separate solos as Mr. P and Rudeboy. Is Jude Paul's manager? Cos Paul never saw anything wrong about Jude's behavior. If he doesn't stick to Jude till death do them part, it will not be fair that he condoned the canker when it was Peter complaining and that led to their split

Nah its not possible excerpt they want to form a group with a different name.

Psquare is Peter and Paul not Paul and Jude, the name and brand Psquare died the moment they went solo. Jude doesnt have a right to use the Psquare name or brand without Peter's consent.

Who knows i might be wrong as well since i dont have an idea of what they all signed and agreed to.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by NenweIstson: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
You want to sack Jude and you didn't convince your twin bro only to come to twitter and instagram to announce that your manager is sacked, just tell me if that is not foolishness?

Peter Okoye needs prayers, ojighi anya eme ihe o na eme.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by gafoo4u: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=Pennsylvania post=43835072]Everybody know Jude is the cause, but as brothers and adult men, I don't think they need their mum at this age to tell them how to roll with each other.
Is sad seeing fully grown men behaving like kids and looking for their mother up and down.

Peter's wife is the cause. But it's very unfortunate that Peter is being intoxicated by love. It seems he doesn't know the implications of Breaking the family cord. Jude may be the reason why God blessed their work. pride goes before a fall
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by princeBlack77(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
mineANDurs:
And everybody was blaming their wives,
#women don suffer!
were they not sharing the money the same way b4 they marry

why complaining after marriage?

a bad wife is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Irishrena1(f): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2016
gentleheart1:

Nah its not possible excerpt they want to form a group with a different name.

Psquare is Peter and Paul not Paul and Jude, the name and brand Psquare died the moment they went solo. Jude doesnt have a right to use the Psquare name or brand without Peter's consent.

Who knows i might be wrong as well since i dont have an idea of what they all signed and agreed to.

But is Jude still managing Paul?
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2016
JakesJ:
Listen My Darling Husband (Peter's Wife), I Can't Fit To Rick The Future Of My Kids!!! All To The Glory Of Ur Elder Brother Collecting Every Thing(Money) To Himself, And For The Benefit Of His Family(Jude's Wife & Children), Just Look At The Intimidation Ur Brother Is Subjecting The Future Of My Children To. All To His Greediness. My Love(Peter) Please Do Something Fast About This Ur So Called Bros(Jude) Okay I Peter Will Surely Do Something About This Nonsense Cheat.....

Oh God y did u punish me this way(ur wife), Y did u take my husband so soon?.
Mum, they sent us home from school, why didnt u pay our school fees and y are we now living with grandma? What happened to our house(ur children).
Its because ur Daddy owned everything jointly with his elder broda and he has refused to pay ur school fees( ur wife).
Knock! Knock!(at ur brodas door).
Who is dia?#comes out with a glass of Original champagne#(ur broda).
Its me ur brodas wife, (kneels down crying)Pls help me pay my childrens school fees cos they hv bn sent home from school, plssss I beg u(ur wife).
Oh dear pls get up,#smiles sheepishly# come in, stop crying, u know how much I Love U,I dont want to see u cry(ur broda).
If u love me dat much, at least help me start a business so I can take care of the children cos they r really suffering(ur wife).
#Touches her breast#,lets go to d Bedroom, make Love to me just this once and I promise u I will take care of u and ur children( ur broda).
I will never sleep with u, leave me alone!!!
Stupid woman! Get out of my house!! U and ur children can starve for all I care!!!,, if u want anything from me u hv to pay for it! Nothing comes for free!!!.
End of story.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by NenweIstson: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2016
You would have proven to me that you know if are not a liar as I said, J Martins produced. Some of Psquare songs, Jude too produced, Paul Okoye is also a producer and also produces, Peters major strength lies in ideas n creativity, All psquare hit songs were all written by Paul and not peter. Paul dances until he stop dacing and Peter continues, So Paul is the master and brain behind Psquare music wise , watch the video where Paul talked about being a pruducer

http://pulse.ng/buzz/psquare-paul-okoye-opens-up-on-problems-with-peter-okoye-video-id4809016.html?utm_campaign=art-psquare-paul-okoye-speaks-with-mtv-base-2016-03-16&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
Alexgeorgebsg:
How dare you call me a liar, you swine.
Mynd44, Lalasticala,Omj4, the guy that quoted me deserves 2weeks ban for calling me a swine
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Stanbeto: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY *
una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys
seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE
LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God
used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY*
for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so
bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE
YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present
situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your *
BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t
forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR
MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys
should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY
BODY* because it will only lead to more *
DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey
and your fanswill no longer be able to dance *
ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are
having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i
hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also
heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the
matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A
FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which
will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to
hear your * TESTIMONY
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2016
okuneddie:

thanks bro I appreciate ur concern.....I always trust in HIM
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2016
NenweIstson:
You would have proven to me that you know if are not a liar as I said, J Martins produced. Some of Psquare songs, Jude too produced, Paul Okoye is also a producer and also produces, Peters major strength lies in ideas n creativity, All psquare hit songs were all written by Paul and not peter. Paul dances until he stop dacing and Peter continues, So Paul is the master and brain behind Psquare music wise , watch the video where Paul talked about being a pruducer

http://pulse.ng/buzz/psquare-paul-okoye-opens-up-on-problems-with-peter-okoye-video-id4809016.html?utm_campaign=art-psquare-paul-okoye-speaks-with-mtv-base-2016-03-16&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
Mynd44, Lalasticala,Omj4, the guy that quoted me deserves 2weeks ban for calling me a swine
Next time you will not call me a liar, cry cry baby
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by NenweIstson: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Lol, why making up things that you are not aware of?
Alexgeorgebsg:
Next time you will not call me a liar, cry cry baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' / Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.