Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,722 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight (66854 Views)

Peter Okoye Reveals One Condition To Reunite P-square / Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair / What Caused Funke Akindele & Eniola Badmus’ Bitter Fight? Find Out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by kevoh(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2016
Yawwwwwnnn undecided Just give us some hit songs already, I'm bored already with this Family drama.

Meanwhile, shame on you all that were already castigating the women in their lives. May you be treated the same way you have castigated these women.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by billyG(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2016
p-square cause their problem,Y is jude not just gvn money 2 start his own biz,they made him dia boss.he has never sang a swang song b4.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Eluwilussit(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2016
hungryboy:

Dem P-square, don help Jude make millions for himself,

The best thing for him as a senior brother now is to move on to other businesses and let the twins do their thing,

if him don chop the millions finish, make him come join me dey pack blocks,
We go dey get work well well, since people go like make P-square dem senior brother pack their blocks for them.

If they fire Jude, they will still need a manager/producer. As men, they should sit down and discuss and find a working solution. It is not a crime to carry their brother along, as long as there's good understanding among them. Family stick together.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by onatisi(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Jude no dey sing,
Jude no dey dance
Jude no dey sweat
Jude just dry collect moni
Make God bless me as He bless jude oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by saviesma: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2016
pl for the sake of ur mother whom all u claimed to love so much allow humility and tolerance rule supreme in ur case. I know it may not be easy to let ego go but you can do if u think that is what ur mom would want for u as brothers.pl let some self sacrificing be part of ur brotherly love tks
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by BrOwnSuga3: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2016
WHY ISN'T PAUL COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHARING FORMULA

This case is different from the normal employer and employee thing

This is more of a family business.

Jude has invested so much in this business and you just want him to leave everything just like that.

I ask again, Why is Peter the only person complaining, abi Paul kno want money

FACT: Peter is GREEDY!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by DauraDullard0(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2016
focus7:
The usual ipob youth mentality.
Do you have a problem with IPOB Youths? Jude, Peter and Paul are all IPOB Youths, deal with it.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Eluwilussit(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2016
kevoh:
Yawwwwwnnn undecided Just give us some hit songs already, I'm bored already with this Family drama.

Meanwhile, shame on you all that were already castigating the women in their lives. May you be treated the same way you have castigated these women.

You can't exonerate the women. For their sake, they should bring their husbands together and make peace among them. Never underrate the powers of women. If those women decide to destroy these men, it is a done deal. Remember the saying about every successful man and a woman? It ain't no joke. The unity of that family is in the hands of those beautiful queens.

I can bet you that before they all got married, they were thinking as one Okoye family----siblings. Naturally, when they got married, they will start thinking of the immediate family---no more one Okoye family but three different and unique Okoye families. There's nothing wrong in that. That's how things should be. If they break up, fine. If they stick together, fine too. At the end of the day, somebody is telling somebody to do something, somewhere. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by DauraDullard0(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Lionsclaw:
Mr stop being sentimental over issues. On christmas day they can all have dinner with their 3wives and children as brothers
I doubt if Jude and Paul will agree to sit on the same dinner table with that yellow pawpaw.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by steppin: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2016
Most of the people defending Peter are clearly doing so because of Lola. That means the yorubas are the ones throwing their support for him.
Smh...Tribalism can never end in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by steppin: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2016
onatisi:
Jude no dey sing,
Jude no dey dance
Jude no dey sweat
Jude just dry collect moni
Make God bless me as He bless jude oooooo
Hahahaha! Congo! grin
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Afenson(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2016
i said it before; Jude is de cause, pls let leav dose boys to continue with deir music pls i too lov psquare

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by tomdon(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2016
KissCODE:
if u think Jude is reaping where he didnt sow, why then is Paul not complaining?
I remember when dbanji and don jazzy were together, dbanji made us think he is the heat in mo hit. But since he moved away, i am yet to see him making hit songs. But don jazy has been hiting back to back.
The problem of psquare is caused by fans who always acuse peter of being only a dancer. Fans says peter doesnt know how t write songs that he only takes choruses and dances.
The problem of psquare is not jude, it is ego problem. Peter wants more of his songs to be used and nothing more.

I wish Peter well but he should remember that “divided we fall.“

Right now he is the odd man out in Okoye‘s family. The rest are all together but he has strayed away. He has set himself on a clif. The target for him now would be higher and the chances he has is far slimmer.
He has to work extra harder than Paul & Jude.
I wish him success...

u try but blood is thicker than water confirmd
peter should not be so angry that Jude is sharing 5050 with them tho
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by tivta(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Pennsylvania:
Everybody know Jude is the cause, but as brothers and adult men, I don't think they need their mum at this age to tell them how to roll with each other.
Is sad seeing fully grown men behaving like kids and looking for their mother up and down. undecided

You are obviously a kid who is not married, you might not even have a mum or maybe you had a bad mum, you just don't get the power of a mother in the family, nations are built and destroyed because of mothers, I pray you get married so that your children will never run to you in times of trouble only then will you know what it feels like, no wonder divorce is high in this generation...
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Badgers14: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2016
veraponpo:

There was even a time that Paul was listing all their hit songs and was saying he composed them all. That was enough to provoke any one to anger.

Paul is a fûcking hypocrite... I saw the posts as well.... But he went in detail about all of these mes$ in his interview with naij.com... Actually i was very surprised he gave that kind of interview to naij.com... He revealed wayyyyyy too much info am not going to bore you with the details.
Paul released that call heaven song... I was very angry with him.... He seems like that younger sibling that causes wahala and then run to mamma with a crying face pleading his innocence grin grin Paul was complaining about peter skata the group but help me ask paul... Who started rudeboyz record Wetin happen to square records He left their record and started his own and is now crying foul.....
Jude started the fight but paul inflamed it by cropping peter outta that picture.... Two of your bros get beef... You dont pick side atleast in public... You act as a mediator or atleast fake it In public grin grin bloody hypocrite they call Paul angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by fragrant(f): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Peter and Paul dem b 1 nobi 2.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by DauraDullard0(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2016
BrOwnSuga3:
WHY ISN'T PAUL COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHARING FORMULA

This case is different from the normal employer and employee thing

This is more of a family business.

Jude has invested so much in this business and you just want him to leave everything just like that.

I ask again, Why is Peter the only person complaining, abi Paul kno want money

FACT: Peter is GREEDY!
Fact : Peter married a greedy and very materialistic wife.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Badgers14: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2016
tivta:

You are obviously a kid who is not married, you might not even have a mum or maybe you had a bad mum, you just don't get the power of a mother in the family, nations are built and destroyed because of mothers, I pray you get married so that your children will never run to you in times of trouble only then will you know what it feels like, no wonder divorce is high in this generation...

undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2016
KissCODE:
if u think Jude is reaping where he didnt sow, why then is Paul not complaining?
I remember when dbanji and don jazzy were together, dbanji made us think he is the heat in mo hit. But since he moved away, i am yet to see him making hit songs. But don jazy has been hiting back to back.
The problem of psquare is caused by fans who always acuse peter of being only a dancer. Fans says peter doesnt know how t write songs that he only takes choruses and dances.
The problem of psquare is not jude, it is ego problem. Peter wants more of his songs to be used and nothing more.

Right now he is the odd man out in Okoye‘s family. The rest are all together but he has strayed away. He has set himself on a clif. The target for him now would be higher and the chances he has is far slimmer.
I wish him success...
listen to emergency by d'banj, d'banj is still good, he should just look for these good producers like young john, pheels, legendary beat, sarz, del b, or even tekno, tekno, don jazzy is not the only good producer in nigeria
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by doctorgold(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2016
I knew it.
MONEY...
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by tivta(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Badgers14:

undecided
Even the Bible says, "honor thy parents for thy days to be long" this is the only commandment that guarantees a reward after you do it. The world is truly coming to an end
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by steppin: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
Jude is not ready to leave he is using his position as elder brother to run dis guys down.
See as you carry people Mata for head. You don't know sh1t about what's really happening, but you're here taking panadol for another man headache.
Fricking tribalist!
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Humulity: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2016
Howie is on point.

Jude should be a big brother and let the twins be, he musn't work with them. But be a big brother and advise when need be, rather than taken advantage of them using family.

Let them work with somebody else, make their mistakes and move forward. While he himself will also explore with other artiste.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by steppin: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
listen to emergency by d'banj, d'banj is still good, he should just look for these good producers like young john, pheels, legendary beat, sarz, del b, or even tekno, tekno, don jazzy is not the only good producer in nigeria
If you think Dbanj's problem is producer, then I need to smoke whatever shiit you've been smoking.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by Pope22(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Mother.....

Those who still have their mothers alive don't know what they have.

Am a living witness, when my mother was alive, our family was so united even when everybody is married except me, now that our mother is gone, everybody is on his or her own, peace, love and unity have eluded our family. I suffer this most as the last in the family. I really understand what these people are passing through.

Oh mother...
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by kevoh(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You can't exonerate the women. For their sake, they should bring their husbands together and make peace among them. Never underrate the powers of women. If those women decide to destroy these men, it is a done deal. Remember the saying about every successful man and a woman? It ain't no joke. The unity of that family is in the hands of those beautiful queens.

I can bet you that before they all got married, they were thinking as one Okoye family----siblings. Naturally, when they got married, they will start thinking of the immediate family---no more one Okoye family but three different and unique Okoye families. There's nothing wrong in that. That's how things should be. If they break up, fine. If they stick together, fine too. At the end of the day, somebody is telling somebody to do something, somewhere. grin
Till this present moment, there has not been any proof that the wives are the cause other than people like you trying to rope them in ''somehow somehow''. All we have heard so far is Peter accusing Jude, shikena! If you do not have concrete evidence other than the usual Nigerian stereotypes that the fault is from the wives, then I pray you hold your peace. Let the brothers say so themselves before you start accusing.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by fowlyansh181(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2016
mineANDurs:
And everybody was blaming their wives,
#women don suffer!
before nko.. him no complain since until him marry...
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by steppin: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Fact : Peter married a greedy and very materialistic wife.
Fact! She hates Jude cos he was against their marriage and now she's willing to tear that family apart, just to prove a point. Have they not being sharing this money since?
Why the change of mind all of a sudden?
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by stuhporh: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2016
KissCODE:

I wish him success...

Bros, of course dbanj was the "HIT" in mohit, he was a manager, coordinator and a business man. he seeks opportunities and puts it out to the team equally, and that is what wande coal and daprince enjoyed. even dbanj bro was not signed to mohit because dbanj didnt want it. In my opinion donjazyy have not had any proper hit and same goes with dbanj. both of them probably works best together. donjazzy producing all these supporters club kind of music is amazing and at the same time appalling to both the ear and feet that dances to the sound ( jantamata, whats that? mungo park, Godwin, dorobucci. ) seriously?
Secondly, money and recognition forms peters ego, which is OK and it should be respected by anyone. he is a grown up man, he wants more of his music out there and he wants more money simple kabish!. There is a possibility that Jude and Paul have been striking side deals behind peter, but then, we will never know because you and I are not okoyes. He is grown up, let him handle is shit and do his shit the way he likes. only regrets is the end of psquare.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by oluwasegun007(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Psquare’s former manager, Howie T, has revealed in a new interview, the only thing that can end the bitter Psquare split, and make the brothers, Paul and Peter Okoye work together as a team again.

The Nigerian pop duo, Psquare, has already gone their separate ways, flaunted different managements and released solo songs after a fallout involving their elder brother Jude Okoye on social media. In turn, their actions caused a lot of drama and left fans praying for Africa’s most beloved pop group.

Thenet.ng held a phone conversation with Howie T and in it, Howie revealed Peter's side of the story
and the only condition for a Psquare reunite.

Howie was Psquare's first-ever manager after they won a Benson & Hedges talent hunt in 2001. He managed the duo from 2001 to 2005, before Jude Okoye took over as the band’s manager.

Here are excerpts from his chat with Thenet.ng's chief correspondent, Dayo Showemimo:

Well, the guys in question are adults, married with children, so I think we should respect their opinion. And the truth is, I believe they know what they are doing’.

When I saw Peter’s Tweets, I called him and even went to see him to talk to him about it. He said Jude is the problem that he doesn’t have any issue with Paul’.

He told me that in a normal setting, a manager is supposed to be their employee and not the other way round, but Jude always uses his influence as their elder brother to boss over them. He also said managers collect between 15 – 25 % of an artiste’s income but in their case they share everything equally and he’s not happy with that sharing formula’.

‘In my opinion I think Peter is just trying to prove a valid point. He told me that he turned down a show Jude got them in Finland and when they called them for the Dubai show, he told the organisers what it takes to get Peter and Paul, what it takes to get Peter or Paul alone’. \

Secondly, things like this messes up an artiste’s creativity, Peter is a composer, dancer and singer, when they sit down to vote on songs that’ll make their album, Paul and Jude vote for more of Paul’s songs than Peter’s and these are the things that pisses him off.
It has gone beyond just beef now, there’s a lot of ego at play’.

In my opinion, for peace to reign, why can’t Jude just leave them alone, Peter has told me that if they change Jude today, there’ll be Psquare tomorrow and sadly the only person that can talk to them is their mother and she’s dead’.
Well, 20 children cannot play together for 20 years’.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/psquare-peter-okoye-finally-reveals.html

from my opinion i gess the choice(s) of song have been great...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by haqueurate(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2016
hungryboy:

Dem P-square, don help Jude make millions for himself,

The best thing for him as a senior brother now is to move on to other businesses and let the twins do their thing,

if him don chop the millions finish, make him come join me dey pack blocks,
We go dey get work well well, since people go like make P-square dem senior brother pack their blocks for them.

imagine bcoming manager in 2005 after the had becom household names already. Now the greedy slowpoke has successfully polarised the twins because by dividing he can rule at least one of them. Watchout for how the parasite will kill paul next
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight by BrOwnSuga3: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2016
oluwasegun007:

from my opinion i gess the choice(s) of song have been great...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' / Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.