Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You (40700 Views)

Land For Sale @ Presidential Hilltop,abeokuta, Known As Oshoba Hilltop / I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. / Request For Roofing Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2016
Here to serve you
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2016
kiss
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cool
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
cheesy
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hiya
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Available
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sa
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by doctore89: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by doctore89: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
doctore89:
hello. I need room self contain around yaba surulere and environs. total package 150-200k
Good evening bro,I currently handle basically Island and Magodo.
You can search for agents in those axis so they can help out.
I wish I could help though,do have a wonderful night rest sir
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by doctore89: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
nysot:

Good evening bro,I currently handle basically Island and Magodo.
You can search for agents in those axis so they can help out.
I wish I could help though,do have a wonderful night rest sir
do you have any reliable person that can be contacted
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
doctore89:
do you have any reliable person that can be contacted
I don't know agents in that axis.
I will see if I can ask my friend that stays in Yaba area tomorrow to get me a reliable agent
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Hello guys
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Here
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 1:00am On Jun 09, 2016
kiss
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by chumakk: 1:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Pls do have anyone who wants to sublet his apartment
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2016
chumakk:
Pls do have anyone who wants to sublet his apartment
Good morning sir,what location are you considering.
Let me see if I can work out something.
Thank you
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by chumakk: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2016
nysot:

Thank you
Lagos
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 6:45am On Jun 09, 2016
chumakk:
Lagos
Where in Lagos,I cover only Island and Magodo phase 2
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by chumakk: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2016
nysot:

Where in Lagos,I cover only Island and Magodo phase 2
Let me see what you have there. I would love yaba or illupeju
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2016
chumakk:
Let me see what you have there. I would love yaba or illupeju
I don't cover that axis..You can contact other agents in Property section;they should be able to help.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by chumakk: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2016
nysot:

I don't cover that axis..You can contact other agents in Property section;they should be able to help.
Thank you
Thank you. There's no agent I know that's specialized in apartment sharing. Is that there's no market for it or people don't share their apartment in Nigeria?
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2016
chumakk:
Thank you. There's no agent I know that's specialized in apartment sharing. Is that there's no market for it or people don't share their apartment in Nigeria?
Some do,but it's not common.
Why don't you consider getting a room self contain.
If you are not going to stay long there,you can tell the agent that will help you to find someone to take it.
Also,you can open a thread in property section for your request,so agents can contact you.

Thank you
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by chumakk: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2016
nysot:

Some do,but it's not common.
Why don't you consider getting a room self contain.
If you are not going to stay long there,you can tell the agent that will help you to find someone to take it.
Also,you can open a thread in property section for your request,so agents can contact you.

Thank you
Thanks again
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2016
Call today
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by otimothy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
nysot:

Thank you

Hi there,i dont mind a little help as well anything not far from ilupeju please.
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 4:21am On Jun 10, 2016
otimothy:

Hi there,i dont mind a little help as well anything not far from ilupeju please.
Good morning bro,please I don't work in that axis.
Thank you sir
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 4:26am On Jun 10, 2016
Hi
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 5:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Hiya

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply)

The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof / How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home / We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.