Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others (16689 Views)

$1.1bn Malabu Scam: Adoke, Others Face Extradition / ‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / EFCC Seeks Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani’s N9.08bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by Tmaritas76(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
lilprinze:
All they do is to probe and arrest without evidence .
fucking I surpose
Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by Agimor(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
smiley
Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by banmee(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Siberia101:
I Wish a military coup can just come up and cleanse our system...We need AntiAircraft guns to be used on this corrupt bastardsss

Your suggestion is absurd, but it seems to be the best option for Nigeria. There needs to be a reset button for Nigeria's condition.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by larrytorch(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by larrytorch(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Siberia101:
I Wish a military coup can just come up and cleanse our system...We need AntiAircraft guns to be used on this corrupt bastardsss

What good did military coup do when it happened back then in the 90s ?
Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by murtalaa(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
BE811APP:
Buhari should concentrate on moving the government forward while the agencies handling dis issues should do their work...

seems the guy doesnt know d job requires more than just persecuting people...
just listen to your self! is EFCC now synonymous with Buhari? Where were your going when you parent were sending to school to learn how to read. You need prayers

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by bigerboy200: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
what do u expect from a country where the Justice minister is corrupt and EFCC chairaman is a thief ??
Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by Seylad2009(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Deen77:

With what to move forward ?, Oil price is down only paying worker's salary and diversification is not easy you still money to invest on Agriculture, mining and industry like Ajaokuta steel.

Russian and Saudi are having economic crisis not to talk of Nigeria.
God bless you,sir.I wish my fellow country men are not blinded by political affliation and can see that it's not only nigeria that's facing economic crises.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by deolu2000(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
I hope some people will not be given free flight in suit cases back to Nigeria. Either way, let them just come back.
Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by Bellfun(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Siberia101:

Guy your head too correct! I have been praying for such scenario.. God help this our country!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by id2011(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
I think is high time we use the method use by our fore fathers in the olding days by beating ''Agogo ewo'' for the corrupt nigerians
Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by id2011(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
I think is high time we use the method use by our fore fathers in the olding days by beating ''Agogo ewo'' for the corrupt nigerians no dat all of them would vanish
Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by 4everisaac(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by DedeNkem: 2:04am On Mar 18, 2016
The source said, “We are seeking INTERPOL’s assistance to establish the exact locations of these persons and to help us to monitor their movements. If these persons are travelling from one country or the other, we would be alerted at the airport.

What a dummy! Why make this public? Now those wanted will now hide well.
You id*iots!
Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by Wowzer(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Lawyer running from the law.
Ex-Justice minister running from justice.
Re: EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others by October1960: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Sir, without fighting corruption and recovering some of the money Nigeria cannot get out of this economic mess.

Just in case people don't know the national income has dropped by about 75%! What should have been savings have been stolen and placed abroad.

It will take decades to diversify the economy so in the meantime the only way to move the economy forward is to recover stolen loot or "pray" for oil to return to over $120 per barrel.

BE811APP:
Buhari should concentrate on moving the government forward while the agencies handling dis issues should do their work...

seems the guy doesnt know d job requires more than just persecuting people...

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos / Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm / Osun APC Crisis: Heat On Aregbesola As Tinubu Backs Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.