Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly (2049 Views)

Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment / Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs / The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by mcyemite(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2016
May God save us from these greedy people

Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by powerfulsettingz: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2016
Her credentials pls

1 Like

Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by chocolateme(f): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Greediest
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by chiefolododo(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2016
She is beautiful
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2016
why not leave our women alone. They need to lawfully steal enough money so as to compete with men.

#EqualRight #EqualOportunity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by santakris(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Read more about her here. Women too are not left out in this race. SMH for our future.

http://ynaija.com/nellie-mayshak-suspended-pension-dg/

http://www.ptad.gov.ng/about-us/dgs-profile/
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2016
indeed! we need to see her credentials ,to determined either she deserve 80ml or 80thausand per month

1 Like

Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by martyns303(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2016
chiefolododo:
She is beautiful

I was going to ask you if u are alright, not until I saw ur moniker.

I doubt there is any legit job in Nigeria that pays that much, even oil and telecommunications executives don't earn that much. Is the president's official salary even up to that?

80yr old men and women will be struggling to get their pension. She is not just the most corrupt but most wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by divinehand2003(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2016
Her face alone resembles fraud and corruption. She earns more than the Senators. Jeez
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by Adenle041(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2016
And the president will be reacting to these. Abi? Abeg help us tell am make he stop reacting
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by bossit: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Such is the degeneracy of Nigerian leaders...
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by mcyemite(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2016
The people and her likes should be stoned to death!!!!!
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by 989900: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2016
She is in competition with Diezani, maybe?
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by lapazi(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Op where is the source to this allegation....?
If this can be verified I suggest it should be moved to the FP.
May God help us in this countrycountry cry
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by cckris: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Suspended, not CONVICTED.
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by mcyemite(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by mcyemite(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2016
lapazi:
Op where is the source to this allegation....?
If this can be verified I suggest it should be moved to the FP.
May God help us in this countrycountry cry
http://9jabuzz.com.ng/breaking-dg-of-pensions-suspended-for-alleged-billions-of-naira-fraud/
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by sdindan: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Oboy!
60mils per month?

Crucify her immediately.
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by Goldencollins: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2016
This woman thing go sweet well well.
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by mcyemite(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2016
sdindan:
Oboy!
60mils per month?

Crucify her immediately.
I dey tell you.. grin
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by 100Cents: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2016
I just arrived to check their names..
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by Sibrah: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2016
She is easily paying herself 100 times over. People would do that job for N600,000/month and the rdmaining would pay over 600 happy people N90,000/month. You see the problem of this country. For he direct subordinates to keep quite all these while they must be getting something.
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by mcyemite(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by banio: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Provided it's legal I support her. After all Ministers take up to #50million per month, Senators #30million per month. So she should ridicule the con3 if it's legal. Useless leaders. Thieves and criminals (crime-animals)
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by lilprinze: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2016
What type of leaders do we have in this country it is because of animals like this Nigerian and Africa cant move forward.
Re: Meet The Greediest Of The Corrupt Dgs,see How Much She Is Paying Herself Monthly by chiefolododo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bros I offend you ni?
martyns303:

I was going to ask you if u are alright, not until I saw ur moniker.

I doubt there is any legit job in Nigeria that pays that much, even oil and telecommunications executives don't earn that much. Is the president's official salary even up to that?

80yr old men and women will be struggling to get their pension. She is not just the most corrupt but most wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Bloodbath In Niger State As Villagers Mistaken Soldiers For Herdsmen / The Longest Bridge In The South East Completed / Why National Assembly Must Impeach Buhari Now – Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.