Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki (21128 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Billygee2u: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2016
because of budget
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by wealthpos(f): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Whenever you put on anything made in Aba, your enemies MUST BOW!

#TheIgboSpirit

2 Likes

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by shamecurls(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin GOD IS FIGHTING FOR SARAKI AND HIS PEOPLE(YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY), SARAKI HAS DONE NO WRONG. IF AMAECHI IS A 'SAINT', THEN SARAKI SHOULD ALSO BE A 'SAINT'.

NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN TO SARAKI, THE SLAYER OF 'JAGABAN' DE OPOLO EYES.

Sigh.....

Re u hungry?
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Billygee2u: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Emmagenius:
i think dropping these charges enables quick passage of the bill.SIMPLE. who is fooling who
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by macaranta(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2016
cool
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by zheroes(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2016
I don't know when nigerian youths will learn!!!! Politicians are playing games with the masses, I knew from the onset this wasn't going anywhere. These guys are two big elephants, they are all corrupt. Even though some are more devilish in the level of corruption. The reason saraki is being tried is to tell him that if he doesn't conform they will throw him out, what they are doing is simple scratch my back I will scratch you back, everyone goes home happy. So ladies and gentlemen stop taking panadol for these peoples headache, rather be more productive to yourselves and your family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by shamecurls(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2016
divinehand2003:
Is it now they figured out that these charges can't be proven? Useless incompetent EFCC, CCT, FG

Hey ya!

You must be so pained

Sorry
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Billygee2u: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2016
OneNigeria1960:
Not just some. FG will drop all! Unserious administration
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Greenback: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin GOD IS FIGHTING FOR SARAKI AND HIS PEOPLE(YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY), SARAKI HAS DONE NO WRONG. IF AMAECHI IS A 'SAINT', THEN SARAKI SHOULD ALSO BE A 'SAINT'.

word,bro..
Those fed govt grumpus must continue with all da obnoxious goddamm charges otherwise saraki shud sue their goddamm arsses to hell for defamation n whatever..bloody useless govt n equally excess drooling zombies.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Billygee2u: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2016
zheroes:
I don't know when nigerian youths will learn!!!! Politicians are playing games with the masses, I knew from the onset this wasn't going anywhere. These guys are two big elephants, they are all corrupt. Even though some are more devilish in the level of corruption. The reason saraki is being tried is to tell him that if he doesn't conform they will throw him out, what they are doing is simple scratch my back I will scratch you back, everyone goes home happy. So ladies and gentlemen stop taking panadol for these peoples headache, rather be more productive to yourselves and your family.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by 8kingz(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
@ OZAOEPEnot long from nw,ppl lyk u will start calling dis country a zoo nd dis administration bad bt u are here saying saraki as done noting,guess d whole of FG is lying against a. whole Saraki
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by truthspeaks: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
In other words, buhari jst de make mouth, no substance. Dis is d most deceitfl govt ever ably led by Daullard buhari.
divinehand2003:
Is it now they figured out that these charges can't be proven? Useless incompetent EFCC, CCT, FG

2 Likes

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by holyfather(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by holyfather(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
shamecurls:

Hey ya!

You must be so pained

Sorry
With what we see and hear today in Nigeria, your stup. id stance is becoming rather unpopular.
Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by shamecurls(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
holyfather:

With what we see and hear today in Nigeria, your stup. id stance is becoming rather unpopular.
Deal with it.

Sorry

Can imagine what it takes to be bitter and full of hate
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Getikebusy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
hahahahaha

APC wud b a joke if this falls thru... if the mgt of this country continues like this till 2019,there will be certainly no reelection for Buhari
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Eluwilussit(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
omogin:

Why is it only sarakis probe that will affect the future. Why not tinubu, rochas, amaechi, oshomole, el rufai and co.

You dey mind the idiiots and hypocrites. Declaration wey person make since 07 & 11, na im dem dey come bring up now. Meanwhile the same idiiiiiooootttts no fit extend their yeye probe to others, and they want everyone to support them. This govt is a big joke. When dem ready to probe, we go probe everyone. Not this idiotic witch hunt going on. PMB wey lie about certificate nko? Shebi na him be C-in-C now, make him go collect him papers from the military secretary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by charlesucheh(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

What has Amaechi got to do with sarakki's insincerity For the time being, they should deal with saraki's case. #blindsupporter.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
charlesucheh:
What has Amaechi got to do with sarakki's insincerity For the time being, they should deal with saraki's case. #blindsupporter.
WE WANT AMAECHI'S CASE FIRST BEFORE SARAKI'S OWN.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by shehuolayinka(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
The whole drama could be explained as: continue prosecuting me, then no budget would be passed through me. Nigeria is a funny and barbaric country.
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Nbote(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wen dey won't gather their evidences and do their investigation very well before opening their big mouths to the media with speculative and fictitious figures why won't dey keep fooling demselves in the courts. EFCC and d CCT are going to end up with a battered image and credibility when dis whole charade is done.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by SUMIC247(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nbote:
Wen dey won't gather their evidences and do their investigation very well before opening their big mouths to the media with speculative and fictitious figures why won't dey keep fooling demselves in the courts. EFCC and d CCT are going to end up with a battered image and credibility when dis whole charade is done.
ollah1:
U see life. If na poor man, he would have longed be forgotten

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Charles545: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
oh! I see.... Why not drop the charges of the other guys. fighting corruption indeed
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Jiyal(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lets see if he can be set free.
OZAOEKPE:

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Deen77: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Getikebusy:
hahahahaha

APC wud b a joke if this falls thru... if the mgt of this country continues like this till 2019,there will be certainly no reelection for Buhari

We are managing this change for now, if nothing change then Nigeria deserve a revolution, this is our only hope for greatness. If Buhari fail Nigeria ??.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Jiyal(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Surely Saraki will not escape justice. He should be dealt with for his insincerity.
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
The senate promised to pass or deliberate on the budget on the 17th of March, 2016 (today). Yesterday they moved same to next Tuesday 22nd of March, 2016.

My question is
Why is saraki using the budget as a bait against his case at the Tribunal (tomorrow)?
Why is he holding Nigerians under bondage for his personal interest or gain?

Finally, a few Nigerians will blame Burahi for the state of the economy forgetting that money circulate in any economy when the government has a budget to implementation.
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by Ralphdan(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
It is really working

grin

if u knw what i mean.
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by samofson: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
So they didn't know the difference between credit card payments and bank deposits ?? Shame shame shame.

That's an embrassment to the investigative team, I have always said EFCC investigative team is crap. Their investigation is never thorough and that's why these thieves always get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by VirginFinder: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
I dont know what concerns jeeegbos with Saraki.
Maybe the Ekweremadu factor. But then...
You wont see any Yoruba man give a rat's assssss about any jeeegbo politician.
Re: Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki by prophetfire: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

I disagree. Let them catch and punish saraki first.if amechi did wrong and they are shielding him,one day another sherif that is not his friend will come and catch him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias / Okada Ban In Anambra: Operators Groan As 15,000 Lose Jobs In Onitsha, Awka / 2023: Kano First Lady, Hafsat Ganduje Plans To Contest For Senate In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.