Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

From WOMEN To M.E.N - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From WOMEN To M.E.N (605 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From WOMEN To M.E.N by obowunmi(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2016
I'm sure by now you're on to the next victim, the next woman on social media.....

The next piece of ass you can tap, Bleep, and move forward with. I wish I could save the next girl from heart ache.... I wish she knew how you treat women, YOU forgetting that you'll have daughters and nieces some day. May God save your next piece of ass, a woman, someones daughter, someones sister, someones friend, someones heart.
Re: From WOMEN To M.E.N by Luckyk(f): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2016
huh
Re: From WOMEN To M.E.N by Strahovski1(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Bullsh!t. .

What is she doing on social media? Why would she agree fvck some random dude so quickly?

Why must she have sex can't she say no till marriage?

Is she raped?
Re: From WOMEN To M.E.N by Rukkydelta(f): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Strahovski1:
Bullsh!t. .

What is she doing on social media? Why would she agree fvck some random dude so quickly?

Why must she have sex can't she say no till marriage?

Is she raped?

lol this gay dude again
Re: From WOMEN To M.E.N by obowunmi(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rukkydelta:

lol this gay dude again

gay ke?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? / Which Of Them Is Saying The Truth? (picture) / Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.