Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud (46628 Views)

Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad / Jidenna Shares Childhood Throwback Photo / Basketmouth Shares Childhood Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by ifedayoifedapo(f): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
why did you copy the comment in my heart?

As in the albino guy cheesy
pyyxxaro:
See their alinko cap on point

Oboi see my shirt that year, so this shirt na popular demand

See that small half cast abi na albino for the pic
The guy wear french suit

The guy go don turn bad guy o

De worry chics up and down grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
*BORING* NA ONLY UNA GET FAMILY PROBLEM?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by LOVEGINO(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
chara019:
Wetin self
All this people should take care of their problems, everyday psquare,Peter,Paul.We don hear una dey fight,una don separate.... what should we now do?

Hiaaaaaaaa.
Na d only way to remain in limelight b dis if ur carrier don dey bring light again grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by cashreport: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
pyyxxaro:
See their alinko cap on point

Oboi see my shirt that year, so this shirt na popular demand

See that small half cast abi na albino for the pic
The guy wear french suit

The guy go don turn bad guy o

De worry chics up and down grin
That shirt was popular ooo
I had one too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by THONZE(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
NA ONE WOMAN BORN ALL THESE CHILDREN

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Critiqual(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Can this issue be off #market pls
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by josnig1980(f): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
http://www.cardbonaza.com/ is a scam run for your life
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by mezynaija(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by SJ2482(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
them be two and they can never become one
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Halleydavid:
LALASTICLALA come and see how Paul is using style to beg his brother to end the fight ooooo shocked
That is because he is behaving more maturely than Peter and showing Peter that there is more about life than just money money.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by lizko(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Where is mr producer among them pls..[jude]
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by forgiveness: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Is that all his siblings? 10. grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Jacko1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
I blame dat yoruba lady lola.... Her n her backstabbing tribe.... Scataring homes since time immemoriam
Witout doubt she is collecting frm one yoruba side nigga
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Fadekebisola(f): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
okoegualek:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy......I SO MUCH LOVE THIS COMPOSITION
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by HENRYCHIKOD(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
GOD PLS HELP DEM
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
see, Yo'all stop worrying yo heads about these guys...

They want to stop sharing 'their monies' and This is the best opportunity!
I hope that Jude guy has been saving/investing or else e go turn rapper by force

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Glo4issy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
vizkiz:
haven't you guys had enough of this Psquare shiit

It's getting annoying already. I guess jude is the one with the green cap. Nigga been looking like a zombie from childhood undecided

lmao

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by paparazzi1987(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jacko1:
I blame dat yoruba lady lola.... Her n her backstabbing tribe.... Scataring homes since time immemoriam
Witout doubt she is collecting frm one yoruba side nigga

Why reasoning like cow!!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by misgab: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
u wailers will be surprised that the rift will settle cos at last blood is always thicker than water and to you Paul your sense of brotherhood and love for your family will always get u over all the travails of life.Jude should be the one doing this as the elder but lol wiz up and situp.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by lordsharks(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
They better Come back
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by samuel051: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
These olodos are just pulling stunts to remain relevant in the industry since no hit song this year.

Is that not phyno in the photo?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by pyyxxaro: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
ifedayoifedapo:
why did you copy the comment in my heart?

As in the albino guy cheesy

Lols

The guy was just different

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Sexina148(f): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
i just hope this is not anoda stunt by the okoyes' just to draw attention?.... just thinking out loud undecidedi just hope this is not anoda stunt by the okoyes' just to draw attention?.... just thinking out loud
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Sayelabola(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
lonelydora:
See resemblance nah. Even the girls look like them. Nnaaa, but Una mama try ooooo. See plenty children.

Where Jude dey for this pix now?

If you enter and see those children sidon with a pot of rice, e go be like party...I swear.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Louiscutedude(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Who say money nor good enn na dangote trailer go wape am comut for road
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by ify84(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shey na Peter leave Paul, as na Paul de lament too much, telling us to go tell his mama say them don separate...
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by cybriz82(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jude n paul duh dem b like bread n butter..peter kukuma no send. See where him go stand.by d way jude who offend u wey u bone face lie say u wan kill d camera man.so una famil large like dis? N we no dey see dem for most of una pics xpecially dat little erik montana on mafia suit.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by Halleydavid: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
onatisi:

That is because he is behaving more maturely than Peter and showing Peter that there is more about life than just money money.

exactly, Paul is the matured and sensible twin here. I just pity him

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by chimaobinelson(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
i wonder if people reason through anus.hw can u ever allow ur think-thank conceive that pauls jealousy caused the split,ok without them being married,jealousy would hav been a normal thing which they wud hav laughed over n forget,bt now it shows hate abi?. im pretty sure that psquare had enjoyed endorsemnts,sponsorships in the past irrespective of who it came through..bt y d segregation now peter has hit it big through the wife connection.i tink buisness shud hav played other than finding a managerial and marrital excuses to eat alone ,can wait to hear what peters voice sound like,cos pauls voic has been the psquare
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by pinkycute(f): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
You made my boring day cheesy cheesy just can't stop laughing.... Hahahahah

vizkiz:
haven't you guys had enough of this Psquare shiit

It's getting annoying already. I guess jude is the one with the green cap. Nigga been looking like a zombie from childhood undecided

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud by manie(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
chimaobinelson:
i wonder if people reason through anus.hw can u ever allow ur think-thank conceive that pauls jealousy caused the split,ok without them being married,jealousy would hav been a normal thing which they wud hav laughed over n forget,bt now it shows hate abi?. im pretty sure that psquare had enjoyed endorsemnts,sponsorships in the past irrespective of who it came through..bt y d segregation now peter has hit it big through the wife connection.i tink buisness shud hav played other than finding a managerial and marrital excuses to eat alone ,can wait to hear what peters voice sound like,cos pauls voic has been the psquare

chimaobinelson:

chimaobinelson:

Is Lola highly connected in corporate Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas And John Dumelo Dated For 2 Years Before They Broke Up / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / Patoranking's Daughter, Wilmer In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.