Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) (137076 Views)

A Bowl Of Nkwobi With $100 Served At A Lagos Party (Photos) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Shymm3x: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
DrHighchief:
Can dis women make good housewife? What will dey tell their children dat they were exposing their....for d world to c? May God help us all...

The Ooni of Ife just married one and she's now a prominent Yoruba queen.

Kanye West married one and Wiz Khalifa has a kid with one.

Who.res make great housewives, trust me. grin

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
ilawanson44:

CHAI!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Shebi una see as babes dey take lie? This babe is my guy babe who is based in Abuja here o! This same girl tell us say she dey travel go villa on Friday and would spend one week cos her granny was ill! We gree o!
Now Lagos has turned to PH and MC Oluomo has become the granny! shocked shocked No wonder her phone was switched off throughout the weekend till yesterday angry angry angry

THANK YOU NAIRALAND

Austin must hear this!!!

See her pics below

*********UPDATE**********

I don call Austin for phone and he was like, "So is this the reason you wasted your credit? That girl na loot"...then he hung up! undecided

Abeg NLers, what is loot?

Bro you b òbí ( kolanut )
U won die inside another person family ??
I jez pity you .. Instead make you sef find way to straff the chick , you Dey do solo up and down ...

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Chukky86: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Na plenty olosho i dey see... even there boobs don fall finish.. i no see single girl wey dey there with standing and pointing boobi.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
AdultMaleNegro:
point of correction, OP that's oluomo in the 3rd pic on the right. the fair guy u referred to as oluomo is his 2nd in command, koko zaria

waten be second in command bro,Tajudeen Agbede is the chairman of NURTW in Lagos state for now none of them in that pics is the chairman.The likes of koko Zaria,MC oluomo,kunle poly,Abu stainless,baba biliamin dey control their territories E.G oshodi,mushin,Ajegunle nd CO nt the whole Lagos state.
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Chukky86: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Guy you dey for Real..

ilawanson44:

CHAI!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Shebi una see as babes dey take lie? This babe is my guy babe who is based in Abuja here o! This same girl tell us say she dey travel go villa on Friday and would spend one week cos her granny was ill! We gree o!
Now Lagos has turned to PH and MC Oluomo has become the granny! shocked shocked No wonder her phone was switched off throughout the weekend till yesterday angry angry angry

THANK YOU NAIRALAND!

Austin must hear this!!!

See her pics below

*********UPDATE**********

I don call Austin for phone and he was like, "So is this the reason you wasted your credit? That girl na loot"...then he hung up! undecided

Abeg NLers, what is loot?
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by wealthmi1: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
It is quarter past 9. Kan awon olosho wole...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by ScofieldBello(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
...and using a bra is GODLY?!
The way people are programmed thou.
sainty2k3:
I think Satan as taken over so many minds, how can a man organize braless party for women. and they all show up braless indeed.
End time nonsense

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by adeboizy11(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
The time is quarter past two 2:15

mrnuur:
And the Oloshos were summoned
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shymm3x:

The Ooni of Ife just married one and she's now a prominent Yoruba queen.

Kanye West married one and Wiz Khalifa has a kid with one.

Who.res make great housewives, trust me. grin
Dayuum, welcome to the real world bredren from the celestial galaxies grin grin

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fallen breast everywhere, olosho ti take over

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
one minute stand to the fallen heroes. ... ;Done minute stand to the fallen heroes. ...
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
The two ladies in white and yellow aren't braless undecided

The oloshos just decided to advertise their finished market.

Zoom the pic below

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
one minute stand to the fallen heroes. .. kissone minute stand to the fallen heroes. ..
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by franzis(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tired and sagging breast everywhere
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
agarawu23:
The two ladies in white and yellow aren't braless undecided

The oloshos just decided to advertise their finished market.

Zoom the pic below
cool

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Omo Wobe everywhere.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Explorers:
"Boobs everywhere" omo see traffic for this thread, some girls sa.
You sef sabi boobs undecided cheesy? Tell me something, Ade grin!!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Shymm3x: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Dayuum, welcome to the real world bredren from the celestial galaxies grin grin

Lmao.

Who.res have been winning since Jesus was turning water to wine, ask Mary Magdalene.

How many women have more followers on twitter/instagram than Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose, and Rihanna? Rihanna is a skets as well...almost everyone has passed through her. Ol'girl is just there to be fvcked once you become a celebrity.

And in Ife, folks are now going to start bowing down to a supreme sket, who's more or less everyone's cum bucket, as their queen.

They're winning - can't knock their hustle. grin

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by ScofieldBello(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Faithia Balogun isn't a Yoruba by birth sir.
Do well to find out her tribe...and thank me later.
Royals1st:
aha but way all this yoruba movie girls e.g toyin ahimakun , faithia balalogun , iyabo ojo and co abi they no wan show face pls upload there pics fast fast if faithia balalogun no enter this party she fit die she must be there

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

Who.res have been winning since Jesus was turning water to wine, ask Mary Magdalene.

How many women have more followers on twitter/instagram than Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose, and Rihanna? Rihanna is a skets as well...almost everyone has passed through her. Ol'girl is just there to be fvcked once you become a celebrity.

And in Ife, folks are now going to start bowing down to a supreme sket, who's more or less everyone's cum bucket, as their queen.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

You sef sabi boobs undecided cheesy? Tell me something, Ade grin!!

@all, u no no say na from i fall down like terminator.... Warn urself tongue
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Fkhalifa(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nigerian women una see your lives? cheesy

Small time they il all be claiming I'm different upanda

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by christopheojo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=JAZES post=43856512]Controversial boss of the Lagos state chapter of the Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW),

Musiliu Akinsanya, a.k.a. MC Oluomo, celebrated his birthday with a lavish party.

According to reports, the birthday party which took place on Monday, March 14, was tagged ‘Braless Night’, with a request for the attendees to come in no underwear.

The party drew people from all over Lagos, as they didn’t want to miss the opportunity to party and catch some fun.

op why didnt u complete d information na it was tagged No BRAS NO PANTS

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by crazyclown07(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Flexing and ballings = ill gotten wealth
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Agberoz BASH grin
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by amanze15(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
"this NURTW spending union money" grin grin grin grin tough being the Angel Merkel and amina muhammed of our world today, while some women are burning night light, a nude photo of a 35 year old woman with two kids almost reset the default settings of the Internet.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by davidsgal(f): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lord Jesus.... Pls restore d dignity of women.
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
I knew I'd meet a lot of comment here as this kind of post gets peoples attention quickly.
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Shymm3x: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
9jacrip:

Loool. My Ife bruddah, don't take it to heart. You know that's what social media is for, especially a medium like this one, where you don't have ya face and details attached to anything. You know me, I just talk reckless and say outlandish stuffs that come to my mind when I'm typing. grin

But really and truly, how the fvck is anyone going to bow down to a disgraced sket and call her a queen? I can't do that - I tell who.res to get on their knees and suck my mandingo, not the other way around, as an original black man.

Enjoy ya king. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

The hustle is real my nigga, i thought boys were not smiling as it is now, these girls have taken over, they aren't smilling at all, the have the most followers, most retweets, most followeres on instagram too, o think it's high time we guys look past the skets part of them, it's all for the hustle, they may still make great griendfriends and wives tho, just saying tho and trying really hard to think outside the box..
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by bluecircle470: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
The gathering of d classless olosho's

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lovely Wedding Reception Decorations And Cakes / The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.