Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) (137170 Views)

A Bowl Of Nkwobi With $100 Served At A Lagos Party (Photos) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
macof:

grin egbon.. why would you want me to disrupt your "crip gist" with Shymm3x?

I've been reading your conversation

Ha bro, egbon bi ti bawo?

Abeg share details on that awujale/Ooni history.
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Shymm3x:

Obanta might have passed through Ife but he has no connection whatsoever with Oduduwa. grin

Ooni is Oduduwa's offspring - Obanta's offspring don't get down like that. We keep it trill. grin

Macof's version of history is always upside down, not interested in what macof has to say. grin

Ijebu, omo Obanta. Yoruba, omo Oduduwa.

Looool! cheesy

You're killing me with this bro.

Seriously though, I do not find Macof's thoughts on history to be upside down, I actually enjoy his inputs.
Re: MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

About "God" and "Future"...Russell Wilson who screams "God" and "Jesus" everywhere just got engaged to Future's baby mama, Ciara. And I'm sure Ciara has been around the block like a hood moped, and she has a baby for a guy who's a weed head. But God didn't stop his son, Russell Wilson, from wifeying up Future's leftover.

So be careful when use "God" and "Future" in the same sentence cos you might end up with a next man's leftover like Russell Wilson.

Regardless, we're all God's children and choice/preference has nothing to do with God. Ya pastor lied to you.

How can you call a woman somebody's left over?
Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lovely Wedding Reception Decorations And Cakes / The Bridal Gallery:Gowns,Bridesmaid Dresses,Hair & Accessories / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.