Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail (1296 Views)

Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) / The Dangers In Making & Answering Calls While "Charging" / How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by politricks: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
My sister called me to no avail yesterday, so she sent me an instavoice message and i was suprised not because i have never heard of instavoice but because i cant remember the last someone sent me anything related to a voicemail before which brings me to the question: why do we usually fail to make use of an answering machine or a voicemail? And when was the last time you sent or recieve a voicemail message?.
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by chukxie(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nice question. Nice observation. Honestly I can't remember the last time I left a voicemail or received one. grin. Maybe I should try leaving someone one tomorrow. But who?
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by invisibleman2: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Most Nigerian's don't make use of their voice mails so those who want to can't since the receiver won't listen to it
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by Booty4me: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is not america
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by politricks: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Booty4me:
This is not america
Can you expantiate more on your statement.
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by politricks: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
chukxie:
Nice question. Nice observation. Honestly I can't remember the last time I left a voicemail or received one. grin. Maybe I should try leaving someone one tomorrow. But who?
Your girlfriend, but she probably won't notice because i'm sure she seldom recieve such.
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by falseman(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
If it's something important Nigerians will rather text if they can't get to you. Voicemail na long thing.
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by politricks: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
falseman:
If it's something important Nigerians will rather text if they can't get to you. Voicemail na long thing.
But don't you think voicemail is better especially in urgent situation because emotions can be more represented in voicemail than in text and again, voicemail is faster meaning, what you can say in 30 seconds may take you a much longer time to write or what do you say?
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by seunlayi(m): 3:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Naijiria kárí last for dis

1 Like

Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by chukxie(m): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2016
politricks:
Your girlfriend, but she probably won't notice because i'm sure she seldom recieve such.

My wife, you meant grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by sorextee(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2016
Voice mail no be for naija culture. If ur call enter voice mail, its more expensive than normal call. That's why some people tend to hang up, if they hear that YOU HAVE REACHED THE VOICE MAIL OF.... tone.
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by politricks: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2016
chukxie:

My wife, you meant grin
My bad
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
sorextee:
Voice mail no be for naija culture. If ur call enter voice mail, its more expensive than normal call. That's why some people tend to hang up, if they hear that YOU HAVE REACHED THE VOICE MAIL OF.... tone.
That's not true. Voice mail are cheaper by some service providers
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by ican2020: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

That's not true. Voice mail are cheaper by some service providers
Are you sure
Please, post cost from services providers if have it.
Re: Why Do We usually fail to make Use of An Answering Machine Or Voicemail by chukxie(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
politricks:
My bad

No worries. Have a nice weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Video: This New Air Selfie Technology Will Blow Your Mind [must Watch] / Help Mtn Wan Kill Me / What Is The Cost Of Unlocking A Samsung Phone (note 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.