Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC (40240 Views)

Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official / Rivers Rerun: Wike’s Camp Crumbles As Olaka Backs Abe / Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
the igwe is still watching the unfolding ugly events in rivers state from the tallest iroko tree in daura kingdom. meanwhile, my jar of ikwerre kaikai is empty and will need supply from amaechi while my ogoni brand of weed should be suplied by wike. bloody indioticalicious humans.
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by SuzieeDee(f): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hope its not the USA if not Donald Trump will pursue Una come back naija
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Donliv: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Yksoul:
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE GOV.WIKE IS A BLOOD SUCKING GOVERNOR.I PITY THOSE YOUTHS HE IS USING TO CARRY GUNS TO KILL,CAN YOU SEE? WIKE SENT HIS FAMILY ABROAD FOR SAFE KEEP,WHILE YOU ARE HERE CARRYING GUNS TO KILL AND YOU WILL KILLED FOR NOTHING BECAUSE HE WHO SENT YOU HIS CHILDREN ARE ABROAD ENJOYING
Wike sent his family abroad and Amaechi sent his family to village right? Amaechi is the root of all evil in Rivers and he must pay for it.
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Soulz22(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by billyG(m): 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
kcmichael:

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/209963/no-tears-for-wike-as-he-is-reaping-what-he.html
This man wike is digging his grave quickly,when a man challenge his God 2 a fight,he has 4gotten he is just a mere council chairman not long ago,he can b killed & nothing will happen.what he said:is Treasonable Felony which carried d maximum capital punishment.
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by jydeskill1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Soulz22:
This life is funny, really funny.
Two best friends at each other's throat.
When Wike fought for Amaechi and he won via Supreme Court verdict, Rivers was peaceful and now same thing happened only that the former is at the receiving end. Now all hell is let loosed and life's being killed played like cheese game.

Wike this undecided, Amaechi that undecided
Some day and that day is fast approaching, they'll settle and we can't recall the lost souls.

I know foolish people will die on Saturday, so I give my RIP in advance but please if you have nothing to do on the Election Day, please stay indoors so when the elephants are fighting you wouldn't the proverbial grass that suffers

There were never friends, it was polical selfishness that brought them together.
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Lambkings(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
He who hv ears make him hear oh!. Youths shud abstain frm violence your future is too bright for you to kill or b killed for some selfish politians who dnt even care about. ur family stil loves u dnt put dem into pain cos at d end d same politician no go c ur family tru.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by jydeskill1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Donliv:
Wike sent his family abroad and Amaechi sent his family to village right? Amaechi is the root of all evil in Rivers and he must pay for it.
what is this one saying? So he does not have the right to belong a political party of his wish? Ur woke is under a spell but will soon come back to his senses very soon. Only a mad man will threaten a sitting President and COAS.
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by ugoshevy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
This post has APC written all over it. The deductions and insinuations made are not unbiased. And what beats me more is that those who comment mostly combined with those who propagate this kind of news are not resident here and have no clue what is happening around here. Rotimi's family or Dakuku's family here are not also here. I think when you are outside rivers state, you tend to cook up stories especially when you are already partisan as if you are the present historian and narrator of the war happening here. Fellow nigerians, stop deceiving yourselves. APC has never been in rivers. Forget all diz Amaechi's gra-gra. He has been the one trying to incite everybody negatively starting from PHIA at Omagwa. But no one has quoted all he has been saying on radio since the past 1week. #biasOP

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by nortcentrallord(m): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Trying to rape a girl you can woe is a stupid thing to do. Apc go and rest. You are making the same mistake pdp made with the presidential election. Fighting so hard to win Rivers but fighting the wrong way. You have lost Rivers already. Sorry o.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by flokii: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lambkings:
He who hv ears make him hear oh!. Youths shud abstain frm violence your future is too bright for you to kill or b killed for some selfish politians who dnt even care about. ur family stil loves u dnt put dem into pain cos at d end d same politician no go c ur family tru.

Lol..

who told you that their future is bright?

una wey like to dey give people false hope.
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by nwakibie3(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
I hope the families of the APC chairman rivers chapter are in rivers state now; I also hope that amaechi's families are in rivers state now. Why accuse Wike of the sin u also committed?
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Moneytize: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pennsylvania:

If it is then it is really sad! I remember during the presidential election, something similar happened. Amaechi who was the Governor then tried to disrupt election in the whole state so GEJ won't get enough votes there, he was hell bent on making INEC cancel the election cos he knew PDP will Rivers if it was conducted free and fair, it is certainly not a coincidence this is happening now and innocent lives are being slaughtered like fowls
So for your mind the last election in Rivers state was free and fair? Smh for you gullible lots.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by KaptaynKush: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hahahaha.... Rivers State Issue Don Dey Drag Fp With D Okoyes Issue... *the Mod Wey Dey Ban Me Ehn, Kontinu... Ur Case Dey With Bubu*
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by flokii: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
“Let the Chief of Army Staff come on Saturday to dare the will of the PDP and let’s see if he will go back home alive.”... Wiked Wike.

And someone said Wike is smart.

ordinary "colonel" rank in Army is greater than that position d nuisance is holding..

talk more a Lt. Gen. COAS..

you see how these guys get themselves killed now?

if Army give them shiites treatment now.. dem go talk say fulanii don kill SS

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Do you understand your comment at all?

You are talking about the army chief like a baby. It will all end with Wasted souls like that of kaduna.

TheGoodJoe:
“Let the Chief of Army Staff come on Saturday to dare the will of the PDP and let’s see if he will go back home alive.”... Wiked Wike.

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Pennsylvania: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Moneytize:
So for your mind the last election in Rivers state was free and fair? Smh for you gullible lots.

Do you read at all? Where did I say it was free and fair? Now go back and read the statement you quoted!
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Abagworo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Happywoman:
Can u guys just give rivers pple a break?
I watched amechi on channels ranting and making inchorent allegations and his eyes darting left and right like some deranged fellow. Why now? A whole hon minister?
Apc pple crying and shouting upandan.

PDP is rivers and rivers is PDP. Going mad over this is like saying PDP can win Kano, it is impossible. . politics is like DAT . parties all have dia strong holds, so APC make una try comot eye for rivers. In fact comot eye for the whole south-south as a region.
Gradually by ur good deeds in no time u can win more territories

I am fully grounded in Rivers State and I boldly say it is an APC State but people have been living under intimidation and forced allegiance using PDP backed street cult groups known as Icelanders and greenlanders or Degbam and Dewell as well as militants. If you make your support open for APC they will kill you. After this election and complete militarisation of the State the world will know the truth as many arrests will be made and their evil revealed. Gid bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by chynie: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Op dey lie I dey hear
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by larryozzy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
It appears wike knows the game than the collection of ameachi n other APC chiefs in rivers,need to know where he's got the guts from.anyway wike....satanic,amaechi demonic,2 divided by 2=?
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by lastpage: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I dont know how far this is TRUE...because l did not hear it with my ears but if ANYONE said the BELOW, about the President, the Army Chief of Staff and a sitting Minister...... then he better have a whole battalion Army to back it up.

Now l understand why TWO SOLDIERS were killed today, in Rivers State.

I hope the good people of Rivers will be smart enough not to allow Wike turn their land into a theatre of WAR.
He has "tactically" moved his own family to safety while using you as PAWNS!

Wike had recently been reported to have said: “Let the Chief of Army Staff come on Saturday to dare the will of the PDP and let’s see if he will go back home alive.” He also was reported to have said: “Buhari as a Fulani President, cannot take any security decision without my consent and if he does, I will personally send him to his ancestors.” He equally was reported to have said about his predecessor, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi: “People of Ikwerre LGA[b] if you see Amaechi in your polling unit, beat him up or kill him[/b].”

if not for Governorship immunity, he should be arrested right away by the DSS.
Even his immunity can be waved by a Presidential order..... citing Threat to State, because the President is an embodiment of A COUNTRY and any UNLAWFUL threat to his life, is a threat to the country

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Joshjoash(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
D way apc are serious abt diz eletion is called 4 d killings and exchange of words u dare nt tak chance God save d masses lives
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by xelly: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Why will he do a thing like that? #APCPhantasmagoria #Propaganda You will know what you have done to yourself soon.
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Ofemannnu: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Issorite
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by aeronot(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
No patience to read the story... But if d headline is right. And so?
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by callJesu: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Whatelse other than safety
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by uridadole: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pavarottii:
OP ur report is simply Pro-APC! U would av atleast tried to be in the middle smal
Well ur fellow zombies will like it tho. grin

Rivers is PDP!
PDP is Rivers!

Yessssss Rivers is corruption thugry and inpunity,
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by eLcastro(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
rusher14:

Body language is one thing but what did Amaechi say?
d idoit said on air dis mornin i quote "as pdp don collect gov.,e gud make we sef collect assembly so everything go balance"...if m lyin.,m dyin...ain't dead so all this r true...now educated pipo asked wah do u mean by collect.,on satday pipo go vote who dem lyk....personally.,4 mi rivers votin strength is about 2.2mil or thereabout.,pvc collected about 1.6mil....i won't want d apc led govt 2 deploy 3mil soldiers....juz so we prove 2 dem "a billion soldiers can't hold us back".....#D tighter d contest d sweeter d victory
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by nelcliff(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cry me a river.... Where was ur BuBu Children during last year general election.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Joshjoash(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Olukat(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
More lies
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by magicalx(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Funny illiterates full this Nairaland.

Once it is against PDP and Wike, it is a lie

But if Buhari is. Insulted it becomes automatically true.....

Do u think these PDP and other thieving politicians are more important to u than their families?

Have u ever wondered why their immediate families hardly come out open to support their arrogance?

Bad Governance over the years has damaged our psyche beyond imagination.

So Ameachis children are in Rivers State? Deceive yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video / Dino Melaye At Governor Wike's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.