Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC (40243 Views)

Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official / Rivers Rerun: Wike’s Camp Crumbles As Olaka Backs Abe / Rerun: Wike Accuses INEC Of Hobnobbing With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by greatiyk4u(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
magicalx:

So Ameachis children are in Rivers State? Deceive yourself

Wch Nigeria language will u like me to translate my comment in for ur easy comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by ikrumalemonday(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
I am also interested in knowing the were about of Amaechi family

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by lielbree: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pennsylvania:

If it is then it is really sad! I remember during the presidential election, something similar happened. Amaechi who was the Governor then tried to disrupt election in the whole state so GEJ won't get enough votes there, he was hell bent on making INEC cancel the election cos he knew PDP will Rivers if it was conducted free and fair, it is certainly not a coincidence this is happening now and innocent lives are being slaughtered like fowls

That is the same thing that is going on now. The guy is just evil

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rivers people have a last chance opportunity and duty to vote and shame Wike. If they don't, they'd be in for hot okro soup. Can't say whose head will be chopped off next.

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by SITS: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
No constants in politics even in advanced democracies like the US where certain states vote in different parties for the legislative and executive arms of government. To say Rivers is PDP is sheer presumption. It can swing either way.
Happywoman:
Can u guys just give rivers pple a break?
I watched amechi on channels ranting and making inchorent allegations and his eyes darting left and right like some deranged fellow. Why now? A whole hon minister?
Apc pple crying and shouting upandan.

PDP is rivers and rivers is PDP. Going mad over this is like saying PDP can win Kano, it is impossible. . politics is like DAT . parties all have dia strong holds, so APC make una try comot eye for rivers. In fact comot eye for the whole south-south as a region.
Gradually by ur good deeds in no time u can win more territories
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by ngoziama: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
kcmichael:

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/209963/no-tears-for-wike-as-he-is-reaping-what-he.html
q

Apc apc is the most wicked party in not just west Africa but africa.even charles taylor and mugabe seem to be more humane than apc members.God forbid evil.i have never seen such.goodlucks tenure for six years never witnessed such killings but look at buharis tenure just 2016 and they are competing with boko haram in who will turn in the highest number of casualties.
Amechi go inside a wardrobe in your house think
twice, look at the north, , despite the misunderstandings, they have coordinated themselves properly.look at how you want to destroy rivers because your perceived enemy wike is in power. Dakukus loss at the supreme court should have sent a clear message to you from God who is not happy with apc after all its lies against gej yet apc to me is worse than ten pdp parties.
Amechi let wike be, you may think you are in power but when generations rise against you in that state.even your tenth generation will not escape that wrath. All you want is to install apc members who can impeach wike.for crying out loud allow the man to do his work.all these lies and allegations will destroy apc before 2018 which seems even far . Your hearts are all evil and that is why nigerians today are suffering yet you are busy gallivanting.
Well rivers people it is up to you to make the choice as for amechi whom I call a slave to his masters, your downfall is just around the corner because no wise politician can ever bring you closer than what buhari has given you.amechi you lack respect and you are loudmouthed.just score some cheap points now because you will soon become politically irrelevant in nigeria.
As for wike try to work and dont respond to every statement from apc.
To IG of police, if it is true that you are sending 6000 police men to ph yet you have not even sent 20 police men to benue then let God judge you on that seat and if God deems it ok then it is ok by me, otherwise let God disgrace you soon.

4 Likes

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by maxzzo1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
kcmichael:

When did Wike say all that? APC e-rats have started again propaganda and lies...

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/209963/no-tears-for-wike-as-he-is-reaping-what-he.html
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Ephemmm: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=Happywoman post=43862501]Can u guys just give rivers pple a break?
I watched amechi on channels ranting and making inchorent allegations and his eyes darting left and right like some deranged fellow. Why now? A whole hon minister?
Apc pple crying and shouting upandan.

PDP is rivers and rivers is PDP. Going mad over this is like saying PDP can win Kano, it is impossible. . politics is like DAT[s] . parties all have dia strong holds, so APC make una try comot eye for rivers. In fact comot eye for the whole south-south as a region.
Gradually by ur good deeds in no time u can win more territories[/quote[/s] ]

This is state assembly election not a governorship: you can't tell me that all PDP aspiring legislators have dominance in all constituencies throughout a whole state.

Even in Lagos where APC had its stronghold, PDP still has members in the House.

Get your fact right
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Pecca: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
"EMBATTLED"? River State governor? na Amaechi dey EMBATTLED for this case.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by unite4real: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pavarottii:
OP ur report is simply Pro-APC! U would av atleast tried to be in the middle small.

Well ur fellow zombies will like it tho. grin

Rivers is PDP!
PDP is Rivers!

So you are not PRO PDP abi? Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by 6fit(f): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pls pass or resound d message of peace....Let no Rivers state citizen leave his/her home for the poll Boot on saturday....if u hav yur thinking cap on, u will know dat all these clueless politicians hav send their family to a save place outside d state while poor innocent citizen will be at risk. Pls dont stupidly be a provabial grass for d clueless elephant
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by whizcartel(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
bunch of selfish people. They prefer to kill all their people, destroy the state and run back abroad for safety. If to say people abroad they play politics like dey play am here, na where you for hide your familyWiked Wike! Chief political thug, Gangster of rivers The heartless bastard of the south And that Buffon, Amechi. is the devil's incarnate playing politics with peoples lives.
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by guiddoti: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pavarottii:

And u also forgot how APC said Ekiti used military to rig the election, and now PDP is saying it and u r angry!

2facism!
you forgot to tell us what wiked do as befall him. He has done it before; he will feel it again from ubima warlord

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by willele(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Where is Amaechi's family. In port harcourt?
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by dazdilijae(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
donc26:
ie if they would be any voting.nobody is intrested if you vote apc or not .the election has already been concluded .If u rig me i rig u God no go vex

the part most of you dont think about is when the rigging has finished and the dust settled how many of the riggers would live in rivers state and survive two whole months
you think the sins committed against the people would just go unpunished if thats what is on your mivds please think again
this war has gone beyond elections it is deep hatred bein planted which is uncalled for in the name of politics
for those in rivers go and ask what happened in Tombia
just my opinion
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Gkemz: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wetin concern agboro with overload. Abegi APC what's ur business with Wike's family. He took such precautionary measure to keep them away from APC's wicked plot. APC must have an evil agenda for them to be worried about this.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by dazdilijae(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=Ephemmm post=43867266][/quote]

it would have een that way if Ameachi didnt come into the equation
now it is seen as APC (national) trying to get HOA members so as to impeach the governor and milk the resources as was done during Ameachi
as governor to help the funding of their party since president wont fund it from FG
its a wider picture no longer the normal local elections

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by dazdilijae(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
ngoziama:
q

Apc apc is the most wicked party in not just west Africa but africa.even charles taylor and mugabe seem to be more humane than apc members.God forbid evil.i have never seen such.goodlucks tenure for six years never witnessed such killings but look at buharis tenure just 2016 and they are competing with boko haram in who will turn in the highest number of casualties.
Amechi go inside a wardrobe in your house think
twice, look at the north, , despite the misunderstandings, they have coordinated themselves properly.look at how you want to destroy rivers because your perceived enemy wike is in power. Dakukus loss at the supreme court should have sent a clear message to you from God who is not happy with apc after all its lies against gej yet apc to me is worse than ten pdp parties.
Amechi let wike be, you may think you are in power but when generations rise against you in that state.even your tenth generation will not escape that wrath. All you want is to install apc members who can impeach wike.for crying out loud allow the man to do his work.all these lies and allegations will destroy apc before 2018 which seems even far . Your hearts are all evil and that is why nigerians today are suffering yet you are busy gallivanting.
Well rivers people it is up to you to make the choice as for amechi whom I call a slave to his masters, your downfall is just around the corner because no wise politician can ever bring you closer than what buhari has given you.amechi you lack respect and you are loudmouthed.just score some cheap points now because you will soon become politically irrelevant in nigeria.
As for wike try to work and dont respond to every statement from apc.
To IG of police, if it is true that you are sending 6000 police men to ph yet you have not even sent 20 police men to benue then let God judge you on that seat and if God deems it ok then it is ok by me, otherwise let God disgrace you soon.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by JuliettaBitch(f): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Funny illiterates full this Nairaland.

Once it is against PDP and Wike, it is a lie

But if Buhari is. Insulted it becomes automatically true.....

Do u think these PDP and other thieving politicians are more important to u than their families?

Have u ever wondered why their immediate families hardly come out open to support their arrogance?

Bad Governance over the years has damaged our psyche beyond imagination.

What goes around...
u can complete the rest!
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Soulz22:
This life is funny, really funny.
Two best friends at each other's throat.
When Wike fought for Amaechi and he won via Supreme Court verdict, Rivers was peaceful and now same thing happened only that the former is at the receiving end. Now all hell is let loosed and life's being killed played like cheese game.

Wike this undecided, Amaechi that undecided
Some day and that day is fast approaching, they'll settle and we can't recall the lost souls.

I know foolish people will die on Saturday, so I give my RIP in advance but please if you have nothing to do on the Election Day, please stay indoors so when the elephants are fighting you wouldn't the proverbial grass that suffers

men are standing for what they believe. you're hiding like a Lil biatch
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Soulz22(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
juliettabitch hello bae kiss
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Aroh48(m): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2016
Rivers of blood.
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by tit(f): 12:54am On Mar 18, 2016
APC and lies!!!!
whenever apc open their mouth, they are lying.
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by linearity: 2:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Anyone going through the current 'Change' that APC promised us during the last election will not think twice before casting a protest vote against APC.

Plus, APC is over reaching, how do they expect to win in Rivers State?

That is why the US will always ahead if us, during elections, there are solid blue states, solid red states and toss up states...most vigorous fights are done on toss up states and not the solid ones...I think Rivers is solid PDP in the same Soloto is solid APC.
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by blackpanda: 4:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Pavarottii:

And u also forgot how APC said Ekiti used military to rig the election, and now PDP is saying it and u r angry!

2facism!

Except that there is both documentary and confessional statement in the case of ekiti. While in rivers its just one man trying to incite violence
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by Collins87: 5:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Wike. A shame to Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by ayindejimmy(m): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Pavarottii:
OP ur report is simply Pro-APC! U would av atleast tried to be in the middle small.

Well ur fellow zombies will like it tho. grin

Rivers is PDP!
PDP is Rivers!

Who's the zombie here?
Can't you read the news came from a source?
The op merely posted it
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by naijanaso: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2016
So Amaechi's family is in Port Harcourt?
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by ozoemenaca: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Lie Lie Lie Lie that is what APC knows best. They are at their job again propaganda
Re: Rerun: Wike Flies His Family Abroad - Rivers APC by ebuzchief(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2016
APC is river state, PDP is a dead party Longtime ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Unclad Man Disrupts Voting Process At Polling Unit In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.