Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Deliverance From Evil Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Evil Dreams (1511 Views)

Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliverance From Evil Dreams by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Isaiah 29:8, " It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion" (kjv)

Ecclesiates 5: 3, 7 " For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words."

"For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God." (kjv)

Job 7:13-15, "

When I say, My bed shall comfort me, my couch shall ease my complaints;

Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions:

So that my soul chooseth strangling, and death rather than my life. (kjv)

Bad dream occurs to many people. I normally visit the yahoo answers homepage (answers.yahoo.com), Dreams and Interpretation section to attend to dream issues. I found out that having bad, scary dreams and nightmares is a phenomenon all around the world.

Some of it are:

When someone is being pursued in the dream

Seeing the dead in the dream

Finding oneself in the cemetery, or graveyard.

Sitting with strange-looking people, some have actually seen demons.

Fighting giants and horrible-looking beings.

Seeing, being pursued, being bitten by snakes, crocodiles, or dragons. (large snakes)

Eating bad things or eating forcedly in the dream

Being pursued with lethal objects/weapons in the dream.

Having dreams about disasters, deaths and destruction.

Being raped, robbed or assaulted in the dream.

And other evil dreams.....

HOW DREAMS COME

JOB 33: 14-19,
"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.

In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,

That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.

He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:

So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat." (kjv)

1. Your state of mind: Worry, anxiety, dejection, depression, sorrow can all cause evil dreams. Maintain good, healthy thoughts at all times. Pray and leave all your problems to God and His Spirit.

2. Businesses: All the things you were engaged in during the day. Be careful not to engage in brutal, malicious, wicked or crooked things/activities so as not to have encounters in your dreams.

3. Eating: Watch where you eat. Eating in a dirty environment is bad. Eating by roadside is bad. Eating as you are going on the street is bad. Eating late is bad. Going to bed hungry is bad. Eating by gutters, carnal, close to waste bin/dust bin and dunghill is bad. Eating from just anybody is dangerous.

4. Charms: If you have charms or charms is in your surrounding, you will have encounters in your dreams.

5. Dirtiness and uncleaness will surely ave effect in your dream.

6. Begging and Borrowing: It is the spirit of slavery and it will make the person suffer in the dream.

7. Occultism, demonic pollution and witchcraft activities.

8. Parental spirits: Especially if one is always going back to the village, town, former place of work or former house in the dream. The spirits affecting the parents is already affecting the person.

9. Marine spirits: If one finds himself in rivers, or swimming or playing with pythons or sea beasts.

10. The queen of the coast: If one sees himself in the sea, atlantic ocean or an ocean or one is with different kinds of seductive ladies in the dream.

11. Evil Sex: When someone has had sex with satanic agents, witches and demonic guys/girls.It will blacken the persons' dreams and cause dream attacks.

12. Curses and covenants: They bring humiliation and assaults in the dream.

13. Spells: It will cause all kinds of problems in dream.

JOB 4: 12-18, "
Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and mine ear received a little thereof.

In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men,

Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake.

Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:

It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying,

Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?

Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly:" (kjv)

DELIVERANCE FROM BAD DREAMS

1. Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

2. Cast away and dispose off any unclean things in your hands and surrounding: stolen items, charms, amulets, talisman, occult and demonic books/materials, charms buried within and around the home, demonic clothing, spiritual materials of protection, etc.

3. PRAY THESE PRAYERS:

i. Father baptize me with fire, Holyghost fire, in the nameof Jesus.

ii. Father, strengthen me, in the name of Jesus.

iii. Father make me taller and stronger than my enemies in the name of Jesus.

iv. Father, sanctify and sanitize me in the name of Jesus.
Re: Deliverance From Evil Dreams by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
www.ggcrc..com

tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Evil Dreams by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
For prayers, questions, etc:
tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Evil Dreams by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Deliverance From Evil Dreams by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Let me know your experiences.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith / A Clarion Call For A Christian Section / Please HELP ME INTERPRET Matt 10:34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.