Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance (1246 Views)

Our Landlord Wants To Evict Us While Our Rent Is Still Running. Please Advise / My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face / My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out! Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by sodconfirm: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
I was advised by Larryjay4u to open a new thread to give details about the place i have seen and include my account details for assistance.

The rooms i found is 4k per room at 8k. That is 96k including agreement 25k and commission 25k which is 50k.

96k + 50k = 146k.

He took some pictures when he came, Please upload it for those who need it as confirmation.

I do not receive alerts, Please indicate on here any deposit made, I will also be going to the bank tomorrow to confirm.

Here is the link to my previous post

https://www.nairaland.com/2994290/landlord-wants-throw-me-out
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by ladyF(f): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
God bless you all as you provide shelter for sodconfirm and his family. Nothing is too small please... grin
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by sodconfirm: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Please Mr. Larry help me post the pictures you took when you came.

macaranta
BUTCHCASSIDY
Kenchukky
mizquote
colebrent
GreenWhiteGreen
semochendo1
Alexk2
baddooski
saintade01
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by sodconfirm: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
ladyF:
God bless you all as you provide shelter for sodconfirm and his family. Nothing is too small please... grin

Thank you very much ladyF and God Bless you all.
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by ladyF(f): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Larry should also try and upload pishures asap....
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by missingrib(f): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
am lost here....watz happening....
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by sodconfirm: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
missingrib:
am lost here....watz happening....

Please go through the first thread you will understand better, thank you
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by drkay(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Op, pls manage the token I sent, I blv God will use many other good Samaritans to take you out of this mess, shalom.
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by sodconfirm: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
drkay:
Op, pls manage the token I sent, I blv God will use many other good Samaritans to take you out of this mess, shalom.

Words cannot explain how much I appreciate your help. Only God will reward you. Thanks
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by 4nobody4every1: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
sad cool
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by Larryjay4u: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
sodconfirm:
I was advised by Larryjay4u to open a new thread to give details about the place i have seen and include my account details for assistance.

The rooms i found is 4k per room at 8k. That is 96k including agreement 25k and commission 25k which is 50k.

96k + 50k = 146k.

He took some pictures when he came, Please upload it for those who need it as confirmation.

Here is my account details

Sodeinde Oladeinde
UBA

I do not receive alerts, Please indicate on here any deposit made, I will also be going to the bank tomorrow to confirm.

Here is the link to my previous post

https://www.nairaland.com/2994290/landlord-wants-throw-me-out

pix to confirm situation report

Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by semochendo1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
sodconfirm:
Please Mr. Larry help me post the pictures you took when you came.

macaranta
BUTCHCASSIDY
Kenchukky
mizquote
colebrent
GreenWhiteGreen
semochendo1
Alexk2
baddooski
saintade01

It's well.
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
semochendo1:

It's well.
Bro I transferred a little something but the transfer is pending. said to wait after 20mins.. keep your chin up bro it will only get better
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by Larryjay4u: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
It can only get better people. The needed amount for sodconfirm and his family to get a small accommodation is far from complete. Please let us give our little support to make the family happy once again
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by sodconfirm: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nairalanders are really wonderful people, I am very grateful to all of you who have contributed financially and morally. Only Almighty God can reward you. In addition to what I had, I now have 136k, i need just a little more, I have visited the places the two nairalanders suggested but it didn't work out due to distance or location. I am very grateful to them.

I will be paying for the one I got hopefully this evening. I am no longer afraid of what will happen when my landlord comes today, my wife is already packing. I have decided to leave him to God as many have suggested.

Thank you very much Mr. Larry I have posted the latest update on the situation
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by Larryjay4u: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
sodconfirm:
Nairalanders are really wonderful people, I am very grateful to all of you who have contributed financially and morally. Only Almighty God can reward you. In addition to what I had, I now have 136k, i need just a little more, I have visited the places the two nairalanders suggested but it didn't work out due to distance or location. I am very grateful to them.

I will be paying for the one I got hopefully this evening. I am no longer afraid of what will happen when my landlord comes today, my wife is already packing. I have decided to leave him to God as many have suggested.

Here is my account details once again

Sodeinde Oladeinde
UBA

Thank you very much Mr. Larry I have posted the latest update on the situation

Nairaland is no longer a Forum but a Movement. I am proposing something soon and wish we all be part of it. The best source of happiness comes from giving. Thank you all
Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by sodconfirm: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2016
I am sorry for the late update, I got home late yesterday and slept off immediately, you know the stress of relocation. I have finally moved, I cut down 20k from the rent to pay the landlady in a month time, the truck was 12,500 and I was able to paint it and do mosquito nets. I am very grateful to all those who have contributed morally and financially, from recharge cards to N500 cash to N50,000. This is a period I can never forget in my life, My parents are late and no support from any family members, my wife's situation is similar to mine, the only person we have is her aged mother who lives with us and also depend on us, how could I have done this without the intervention of the God we serve through you all. God's mercies and favor shall never depart from your homes. God will continue to bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out - Assistance by StarryV(f): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
It's well my brother. I thank God for ur newly found home. I wish you better days ahead...

(1) (Reply)

Buy Now Build Now @ Amity Estate Sangotedo Near Shoprite / Cost Of Soakaway & German Flooring / Miniflat For Rent@ Lagasa Via Eputu/oribanwa before Lakowe Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.