Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega (15226 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by humbleself242(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
PROF JEGA THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB.........I remember erubebe
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by mahakurci010(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tunami:
yes, expecially nigerian politicians.
That is what he said.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by Achorise: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
permanent voters card, card readers, kudos to Jonathan.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
[s][/s]
chinchum:
lies and bullshiit

Were u not in nigeria or u just feel like typing sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by daneni1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
cckris:

Then Jega the Election Rigger, rigged out President Jonathan, by distributing 95% voters' card in the Northeast, where many counties were in scattered REFUGEE CAMPS, as their homes were occupied by Boko Haram, so Jega deposited their voters' cards in the mosques or the Emirs' palaces.
In the Southeast where Jonathan could get 5(five) million votes Jega distributed only 40%, & refused to deposit the cards in village churches or Traditional Rulers. Lagos received less than 50% of their voters' card.
It's now time to look into these things as Jega has started talking about them.

How do u know
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by BUAR(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
cckris:

Then Jega the Election Rigger, rigged out President Jonathan, by distributing 95% voters' card in the Northeast, where many counties were in scattered REFUGEE CAMPS, as their homes were occupied by Boko Haram, so Jega deposited their voters' cards in the mosques or the Emirs' palaces.
In the Southeast where Jonathan could get 5(five) million votes Jega distributed only 40%, & refused to deposit the cards in village churches or Traditional Rulers. Lagos received less than 50% of their voters' card.
It's now time to look into these things as Jega has started talking about them.
there's. Senseb in ur words
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by chinchum(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
[s][/s]

Were u not in nigeria or u just feel like typing sh*t.
dundee, all regions except the SW had at least 80% PVC collection rate. shallow individuals can easily be bamboozled with cheap lies. On election day, avg of 50-55% of PVC collectors voted in the north. It was over 70% of pvc collectors that voted in SS, which was fishy anyways. the SE had over 80% pvc collection rate, less than half of those came out to vote, was it Jega who held them in their homes from voting?? Most of you can not make objective outlook of a situation to save your lives, to your ilks, every situation is seen from your superficial emotional attachment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by cckris: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
chinchum:
lies and bullshiit
Does that mean that you can't REFUTE my observations. I was in Nigeria during that election.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by cckris: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
gretblue:

Electoral lost is worse than Electrical Shock.
Electrician you no fit prove me wrong? You for try instead of embarrassing person wey waste chop money take'm de pay school for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by chinchum(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
cckris:

Does that mean that you can't REFUTE my observations. I was in Nigeria during that election.
i have enlightened your co-traveller who was trying to validate your misinformation.
check the immediate comment above your latest comment
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by cckris: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
daneni1:

How do u know
How do I know which one?
1. That North easterners were largely in REFUGEE CAMPS
2. That Jega himself announced that he delivered unclaimed voters' cards to Emirs & mosques.
3. That by February 14 the North had ALL their voters' cards, while the ones for Lagos & the Southeast were being awaited from printers in China.
4. How do I know? What an annoying question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by cckris: 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
chinchum:

dundee, all regions except the SW had at least 80% PVC collection rate. shallow individuals can easily be bamboozled with cheap lies. On election day, avg of 50-55% of PVC collectors voted in the north. It was over 70% of pvc collectors that voted in SS, which was fishy anyways. the SE had over 80% pvc collection rate, less than half of those came out to vote, was it Jega who held them in their homes from voting?? Most of you can not make objective outlook of a situation to save your lives, to your ilks, every situation is seen from your superficial emotional attachment.
At least this one try, instead of cursing.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by chinchum(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
cckris:

[s]At least this one try, instead of cursing.[/s]
shhhhhhh, you have been called out for misinformation, you ought to be ashamed. Give up trying to defend the rubbish you typed earlier. Facts and figures are sacred.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by cckris: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
I will upload pictures when I see those that are capable of writing term papers.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by cckris: 12:05am On Mar 18, 2016
chinchum:
shhhhhhh, you have been called out for misinformation, you ought to be ashamed. Give up trying to defend the rubbish you typed earlier. Facts and figures are sacred.
Talk is cheap. Present your sloganed sacred facts & figures, if any. INEC Table, not some nonsense you consider sacred, if you have any idea what sacredness is.

Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by chinchum(m): 12:19am On Mar 18, 2016
cckris:

Talk is cheap. Present the your sloganed sacred facts & figures, if any. INEC Table, not some nonsense you consider sacred, if you have any idea what sacredness is.

The Independent National Electoral Commission [INEC] has released its latest list on the distribution of Permanent Voters Cards [PVC] dated March 12, 2015. It shows that the INEC has increased its distribution rate from 75.88% in February 17, 2015 equivalent to 52,233,396 PVCs distributed to 81.22% in March 12, 2015 equivalent to 55,904,272 PVCs distributed.

It marks an increase in PVCs distributed by 3,441,674 within the 24days of operation.

In comparison, the Table below shows the percentage distribution for each of the six geo-political zones in Ngeria. Each of the geo-political regions recorded an increase in PVC distribution. Geopolitical zones of South South and South East showed a remarkable increase in PVC distribution.

But the South West geopolitical zone remain the region with the lowest PVC collection rate – at 66% http://247ureports.com/inec-pvc-distribution-update-3-4m-pvcs-distributed-in-24days-south-west-till-below-67/

Now , i can see the quality of your thought process, it leaves less doubt as to why you wrote bullshiit with all confidence

The SE had the second highest collection rate of PVCs of the 6 regions with over 85%, but you pulled out a 40% PVC collection rate in SE from your asss.

Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2016
Time shall tell Prof., u will definitely explain more in the future. 1.9million votes in kano and others.....
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Jonathan actually won that election but Jega rigged him out as preplanned.......... Posterity will speak for itself Oga Prof.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by lawflec(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2016
criminalmindz:
Elections were successful and we are having a re-run in south south, south east. Please usa should take that award back from jega.
Re u stuuuuuuuuupid or what... Even in Florida and Ohio in America there were re run elections after cancellation of the earlier results. Perfection is of God and his infallible angels not of man.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by henryhemon(m): 12:59am On Mar 18, 2016
chinchum:

You just murdered them with facts. Those people are filled with hate and they 're officially the cry babies of Nigeria n most bitter .
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by October1960: 4:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Well done Dr Jega.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by HRich(m): 4:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Nonsense Jega. Hope he's enjoying the Change
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by demoore1(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2016
chinchum:
lies and bullshiit
it is no lie bro. it is true. i was in maiduguri then and you can collect as many pvc as you can simply by identifying the one you lnow their owner.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
I just miss this Man!
hmm.. Small girl want to sleep with old man.. Which way naija?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 18, 2016
The supreme court rubbished all that you achieved in INEC.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 18, 2016
So this man still get mouth? Election Rigger!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by olutunde12(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2016
Sibrah:
We understand. Same people who push forward election for 6-weeks after spending 16yrs are now spitefully trying to poison the minds of the masses againts their replacements. If they couldn't distort public opinion enuf to win the 2015 election i wonder how it is going to work against Buhari govt now.

What is this one saying?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by flamingREED(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Angelberry:
I know you're referring to the lunatic of ubima
If you're indeed a lady,
Be mindful of your utterances.

You should know that wisdom excels folly in much same way light excels darkness.

Noble manners polish logical reasoning, and if it's articulated well,

Will produce better results both at the grass roots and at the tendrils.

And in the end we'd have preserved what matters most to us - our dignity
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by cckris: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2016
chinchum:

Now , i can see the quality of your thought process, it leaves less doubt as to why you wrote bullshiit with all confidence

The SE had the second highest collection rate of PVCs of the 6 regions with over 85%, but you pulled out a 40% PVC collection rate in SE from your asss.
1. Southwest living peacefully received 66% of their voters' card.
2. Northeast who were largely in REFUGEE CAMPS received 85% of their voters' cards.
3. On Feb 14, voters cards for the Southwest & Southeast were yet to be delivered to INEC from printers in China.
4. On Feb 14 Jega had already DISTRIBUTED, or DEPOSITED with the Mosques and Emirs the voters' cards for the Northeast & Northwest.

Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2016
flamingREED:

If you're indeed a lady,
Be mindful of your utterances.

You should know that wisdom excels folly in much same way light excels darkness.

Noble manners polish logical reasoning, and if it's articulated well,

Will produce better results both at the grass roots and at the tendrils.
Take the sermon to those who needs it

And in the end we'd have preserved what matters most to us - our dignity
undecided
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by odapey(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Mopolchi:
Even Buhari wey you put is DIFFICULT. Isn't it Jega?

QUESTION TAG
Re: Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega by cckris: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2016
The INEC table above is dated Feb 17. But on Feb 14, the figures were not even close to that. Everyone can see the CLEVER ATTEMPT to use statistics to deceive. That election is over & Jega's LAMENTATIONS is a waste of time, as Nigerians are now suffering the consequences of GAMING THE ELECTORAL PROCESS, just because Pres Jonathan gave him a free hand to do his work well, & also equipped him with whatever he claimed was needed, including the CARD READERS that didn't work in most polling units. Jonathan himself couldn't vote until after several attempts.
And Northeast & Northwest didn't even bother to waste their time on the EXPERIMENTAL CARD READERS. But the CARD READERS had achieved its purpose of DISENFRANCHISING the Southeast, who were told to come out AGAIN the following day, being a Sunday, that is, when they returned from churches, & their traditional Sunday community meetings. And they wouldn't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari / Oyo Risks Losing ₦76 Billion World Bank Funded Project To Another State / Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.