Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers (52552 Views)

Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO) / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by just2endowed: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Ojiofor:
Abeg what is his offence?

His offence was that he was a threat to state security in Ekiti state. That's why the buhari led government held him and violate his fundamental human rights. Pls read up other paper to know his offence
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Ugonnax: 8:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Lescott7:
I never knew Buhari could be disrespecting court order,if this man is guilty of any offence why not charge him to court?.DSS has now become the Presidential tool for attacking it's enemies. We are in a democratic system for God sake but Mr President is ruling like a dictator.

I know there are some OMO ALE YORUBA that will still be supporting the president on this issue.
Like Fayose said, it's Ekiti today it might be ur turn tomorrow.
The Yoruba will say " Ti eni to de lari, a ko mo ti eni to n bo"

This is what we have been telling yorubas...Buhari did this to Nnamdi Kanu, yoruba cheered it out of hate even when it's unconstitutional. Now Buhari is now passing the same unconstitutional treatment to yorubas....because you allowed it.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by ijustdey: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2016
akeensbussy:
do you know how many lives had lost because of these selfish politicians? just one week with the DSS is forming HIV patient. when they want to take deadly and evil decisions they don't care about the consequences. When their sin start hunting them, they will be seeking for public sympathy. I am not moved by his predicament.

God bless you for your comment

I don't have any iota of sympathy for any politician that have stained his political career with a lot of blood shedding.....
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by me69: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2016
This people think there above the law when they get into trouble they always call the masses to defend them while they have no use to the people. If they breach the law continue arresting them. GOOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by DonBobes(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2016
See hw d baba de cut 5(sleep) lik red oil wey rain beat. De hold him waist lik say him use am over night. DSS never start wit you. Shege!!!
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by rusher14: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2016
hush15:

Why are you so backward? Was it Fayose that ask The DSS to abduct the man and keep him in detention for over 3 months without chargin him to court for whatever reasons they picked him for?

Ur personal hate for the man is be clouding your judgement. So, intimidation works for you abi. If only you were in that man's shoes, I bet if you still remember Fayose's name

Are you sure about this?
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Haywhymido(m): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2016
Lucasbible:
The only offense you have to commit for DSS to arrest you is speak against almighty slowpoke in Aso Rock. Corrupting DSS is so sad. Now I don't know the difference between DSS and NPF
**** then why hasn't fayose been arrested.

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by nbright: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2016
Ojiofor:
He's PDP, that's just his offence. He refused to lieagainst the governor of his state
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by stagger: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2016
HomesOfLife:
Don't be decieved. The guy is hale and earthy. All those stunts ain't gon work... You do the crime, you face the time grin wink

What crime did he commit? A court asked the DSS to release the man and they have ignored the court order. I wish your mother is picked up and locked up for nothing. Maybe you will understand what this is like.

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by bettercreature(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Ojiofor:
He ates NATIONAL YAM!
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by nbright: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Haywhymido:
**** then why hasn't fayose been arrested.
immunity

3 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Rajiolaade: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2016
Ojiofor:
his offence is thesame as the batterd sitting judge fayose dealt with.

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by bettercreature(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2016
nbright:
He's PDP, that's just his offence. He refused to lieagainst the governor of his state
Be carefull what you write on here,no smoke without fire,its not possible to arrest somebody with clean sheet
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by ziccoit: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2016
Lucasbible:
The only offense you have to commit for DSS to arrest you is speak against almighty slowpoke in Aso Rock. Corrupting DSS is so sad. Now I don't know the difference between DSS and NPF

Has DSS arrested you? You've just spoken against your "almighty slowpoke".
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by skytreader(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2016
flokii:

money laundering & conspiracy to rig elections..
m sure they're all singing in DSS custody now
fayose is doomed.. no one has his back now..
no dokpesi, nurse metuh and co.
I very much doubt if those offences should come under the purview of the DSS

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by AfroKnight: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2016
Lol. Why the exaggerated pose? Nigerian politicians and their childish tactics.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nicur: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2016
so how about the guy that confessed on channels television about how he helped Fayose rig ekiti state elections?? HAS HE BEEN ARRESTED?? angry

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by hush15: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2016
Realhommie:
Tortured? Just like they tortured Dasuki, nurse Metuh and co right?

So the DSS guyz will just pick someone up without any single evidence whatsoever? Isn't it clear to you his appearance/looks is to act a script just to whip up sentiment and gain public sympathy?

The question you should be asking is whether he is guilty of the offences he's been accused of.

Nigerians sha....

What sentiments are you talking about? So you expecting him to be all smiles and telling Nigerians that the DSS is giving him a blast?

If DSS has any evidence no matter how little, they should present it to the courts or is that not why the courts are they to prove people are guilty as claimed. Why detain a man for more than 3 months and you claim you have evidence and still haven't gone to the courts? Or we not in democracy again? DSS can't just act randomly without properly concluding investigations to evidently indict someone. DSS can't be jumping up and down on some random tips !

This is oppression at it's height and it's only in Buhari's administration such exist. It happened when he was head of state, it is happening now.

Buhari can't tell me he doesn't know the thieves amongst his party members. Why can't he be hounding them with his DSS dogs even if we know he won't convict them but hound them well to sit tight. Mr. Integrity is pure hypocrite.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Ayanko(m): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2016
flokii:

money laundering & conspiracy to rig elections..

m sure they're all singing in DSS custody now

fayose is doomed.. no one has his back now..

no dokpesi, nurse metuh and co.
Pls say what u know. That u hate Fayose should not stop us from saying the truth, he is there for two weeks now without a charge. Lets stop this military brutality, it may be u tommorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by dyn1800: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2016
Stunt man .....Nollywood calling
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2016
Lescott7:
I never knew Buhari could be disrespecting court order,if this man is guilty of any offence why not charge him to court?.DSS has now become the Presidential tool for attacking it's enemies. We are in a democratic system for God sake but Mr President is ruling like a dictator.

I know there are some OMO ALE YORUBA that will still be supporting the president on this issue.
Like Fayose said, it's Ekiti today it might be ur turn tomorrow.
The Yoruba will say " Ti eni to de lari, a ko mo ti eni to n bo"
oga carry your wisdomless quotes away from here.was ibori not tried in one of these courts? The same court that will tell a looter who stole billions to pay thousand for bail! Have you forgotten when an accused will take drum and everything to court because he knows he will be bailed? Nigerian politiefcians needs iron hand and that's what they are getting.

4 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by maasoap(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2016
Ojiofor:
You are still asking what his offence was, very funny. Simple Google search will help you if you haven't been following the news in the last two weeks.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by nbright: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2016
bettercreature:
Be carefull what you write on here,no smoke without fire,its not possible to arrest somebody with clean sheet
When tinubu was arrested you guyssaid he's innocent, now that a PDP person has been arrested its now impossible to arrest someone with a clean sheet. Kontinu
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Lionhearted: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2016
HomesOfLife:
Don't be decieved. The guy is hale and earthy. All those stunts ain't gon work... You do the crime, you face the time grin wink

Which crime in this instance?
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by hush15: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2016
rusher14:

Are you sure about this?

Even if it three weeks or 3 days, if you don't have incriminating evidence to charge the person to court for more that 48 hours, the person is free to go till you have a more convincing evidence. That's the law. The ma went to courts and he has been granted bail according to the media. But DSS are claiming they haven't received such judgement.

What is that?

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by manitobor(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Horrible! Just 'cos he's in the opposition party pdp.

This party has achieved nothing except witch hunting people in pdp while there are so many crooks who have embezzled public funds in their party. The likes of Amaechi and Tinubu readily comes to mind. It's so sad. undecided
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by ba7man(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2016
joeprince23:
I am typing this with my eyes full of tears,see how an honourable member of ekiti HOA is tortured not minding his age and health status... God will surely punish buhari for appointing a bigot daura man in charge of DSS
Pics of your eyes full of tears or else............ you know the rest. angry
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by hush15: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2016
bettercreature:

If he has dirty sheets, go show it in the courts! Don't detain a man indefinitely in your cells. DSS is not the law, or the three arms of government in one....

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by tbliss22(m): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2016
Hey guys these set of lawmakers should be strong and face DSS officials head-on instead of this shivering jelly-fish attitude.

They should get a good lawyer and take the case to court if truly they have no skeleton in their cupboard.

This man is only a gladiator under his own roof I'm sure of it!!!
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by sunshine1974(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2016
Ojiofor:
pls help me ask? This is one aspect of buhari's govt I don't like.....secret trial everywhere
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by luckylucky: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2016
wilsondave:
your thinking is like a mosquito just to suck blood...the Vice president that is a prof...what positive thing has he brought to this government...mumu coward....
Can you kindly educate me on amount of infrastructures development that Fayose administration has put in place since eve of his govt in Ekiti? All I can see is cutting of pomo in market and buying tomatoes. Yeye people!
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Viktor1983(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2016
Larow:
Bia! Mr Oga! Quit dis pretense and answer 4 ur crime joor!!!

Pls what is his crime? what are the charges against him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna / Emir Sanusi Meets Niger Coup Leaders / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.