Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Allah And The Things He Did Not Know - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah And The Things He Did Not Know (1738 Views)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by noetic2: 12:08am On Jul 27, 2009
omokinki:

when someone becomes so adamant he wants to remain ignorant how can you help him from darkness to light

can u please educate my ignorance?

you know the answer to this is in the negative but you refuse to accept

accept what?
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2009
@Noetic: « #27 on: July 23, 2009, 11:03 PM »
was allah not one of the 360 gods in arabia? is allah not the moon-god?
did mohammed's father not worship allah? why is islam closely associated with the moon?

will u stop lying?
At least I have the gut to answer your question. And I am not lying. Allah is not any of the Arab gods. Allah their gods, they represented in Kaaba, as idol. Allah is not One of them. And Allah is not the moon-god. But He is The God of all creations. And Muhammad's father did not worship Allah. The association to moon of Islam, is the same with the sun. The sun is used to measure time every day to know when to pray! The moon ushers in the months, so we know when to fast and hajj. It also help to know when the day is coming in versus the night when the moon usually shines or comes out, etc.

@noetic2: « #29 on: July 23, 2009, 11:26 PM »
olabs I will not be drawn into unneccasary linguist. . . .all in an effort to claim allah is the same as the bible God.
Far from my argument. Your Bible has 3 gods/Gods. Jesus is one, Ghost/Spirit is two. Jehovah/Yahweh is the third. But Allah is One, and the proofs of His presence in the Bible came from the mouth of Jesus; Eloi, Eloi, in Hebrew or Syriac accent. He had a chance to say Jahweh/Yahweh, Holy Ghost/Spirit, or Messiah/Jesus!

from the origins of allah we know who he is . . .a moon-god.
The ason I asked that you write it in Arabic! Oje man. He cant even hear his own breath in his eagerness to lie about Islam! Actually I wanted to say he cant even realise how bad his thinking is.But am a gentleman. I mean I like the guy, y'all. lol.

is allah a moon-god. . .true or false?
False! Now you know for the umpthy time.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by noetic2: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: « #27 on: July 23, 2009, 11:03 PM » At least I have the gut to answer your question. And I am not lying. Allah is not any of the Arab gods. Allah their gods, they represented in Kaaba, as idol. Allah is not One of them. And Allah is not the moon-god. But He is The God of all creations. And Muhammad's father did not worship Allah. The association to moon of Islam, is the same with the sun. The sun is used to measure time every day to know when to pray! The moon ushers in the months, so we know when to fast and hajj. It also help to know when the day is coming in versus the night when the moon usually shines or comes out, etc.

will u stop lying? undecided

mohammed's father was called abd-allah. meaning the slave of allah, he was the slave of a moon-god allah.
he was serving a moon-god. remember that he died before mohammed was born. . . .so he was serving the family idol called allah, who mohammed came to elevate from one of the 360 idols in arabia, to be the main idol.

why does ur fasting season depend heavily on the sighting of the moon?
why does kaaba have a great significance in the present day, considering its antecedents?

Allah is the same moon-god served by abd-allah and elevated by his son mohammed. allah is one of the 360 idols in arabia, pre-mohammed era.

@noetic2: « #29 on: July 23, 2009, 11:26 PM » Far from my argument. Your Bible has 3 gods/Gods. Jesus is one, Ghost/Spirit is two. Jehovah/Yahweh is the third. But Allah is One, and the proofs of His presence in the Bible came from the mouth of Jesus; Eloi, Eloi, in Hebrew or Syriac accent. He had a chance to say Jahweh/Yahweh, Holy Ghost/Spirit, or Messiah/Jesus!

the writers of ur koran actually claimed that mary is a god in christianity. . . .that explains why I am not bothered at the ignorance u are displaying here. But one fact is noce. , , we both agree that allah is NOT the bible GOD.

The ason I asked that you write it in Arabic! Oje man. He cant even hear his own breath in his eagerness to lie about Islam! Actually I wanted to say he cant even realise how bad his thinking is.But am a gentleman. I mean I like the guy, y'all. lol.

False! Now you know for the umpthy time.

what difference does it make if I write allah in arabic or moon in arabic. A comprehensive research into the history of allah and mohammed reveal a demonic fraud.

[quote][/quote]
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2009
@Noetic:
the writers of ur koran actually claimed that mary is a god in christianity. . . .that explains why I am not bothered at the ignorance u are displaying here. But one fact is noce. , , we both agree that allah is NOT the bible GOD.
And the Author of Quran is correct, however you spin it; afterall, we see Catholics praying to Mary even this very day! And when you boy down and pray to a person you have taking that person for a god, a lord! And who wants 3 gods anyway for God?

what difference does it make if I write allah in arabic or moon in arabic. A comprehensive research into the history of allah and mohammed reveal a demonic fraud.
The difference is at least it will expose your lack of Arabic knowledge to the whole world! And people will probably know, once and for all that you know nothing about nothing.

Let me help you so that you can put it together: Moon is Qamar. God or god is ilah. But the two together it will Qamar-ilah or Qamarlah! However you go how does it become Allah meaning The God, or in your deceitful understanding the god?!

But alas, there is no Allah among the idols in the pre Muhammad's islamic revelation in Kaaba.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by noetic2: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: And the Author of Quran is correct, however you spin it; afterall, we see Catholics praying to Mary even this very day! And when you boy down and pray to a person you have taking that person for a god, a lord! And who wants 3 gods anyway for God?

who are u attempting to deceive?

The catholics do not make mary the holy spirit. . .she is seen like everyone else as the mother of Jesus.
this is a major indictment on whoever wrote the koran, be it allah, mohammed or satan. . . .who ever wrote it is an ignorant fraud.

The difference is at least it will expose your lack of Arabic knowledge to the whole world! And people will probably know, once and for all that you know nothing about nothing.

Let me help you so that you can put it together: Moon is Qamar. God or god is ilah. But the two together it will Qamar-ilah or Qamarlah! However you go how does it become Allah meaning The God, or in your deceitful understanding the god?!

But alas, there is no Allah among the idols in the pre Muhammad's islamic revelation in Kaaba.

whats my business with the arabic meaning of the moon.

the chronological history of allah reveals that he is an idol like the other 359 worshipped in arabia. mohammed's father served allah. . . .even though mohammed the "first" muslim was not yet born.

is there any wonder as to the many lies and contradictions of allah. Allah is a fraud, my friend.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2009
@Noetic: There is no place Allah mentioned "holy spirit" in the Quran. Ruuh Qudus is Malaika Jibril. What Allah says about Trinity is simply that it is not correct and you should stop spewing this particular lie. In the same Surah (Al Maidah) Jesus was asked that did he instruct that he and his mother are part of the God who is One. since you Noetic connect Trinity to One God? Afterall, we already know that you take Jesus as your partial God!

And his mother will at least mother of partial God! But we see the Catholics kneeling and venerating and praying to her! Now when you kneel and venerate and pray to a thing, that is clearly your God or at least part of your Godhead. Aburo, acept your ignorance and move on! Stop fighting a battle you already lost, hands down! You cant win this war.

And you have no business about moon in Arabic, then whats eating your grapes that you become to ignorantly adamant with your lies stating moon-god is equal to Allah the Almighty? Stop that nonsense, if you cant take the heat of truth ten get out of the kitchen of lies! Lol.
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by noetic2: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: There is no place Allah mentioned "holy spirit" in the Quran. Ruuh Qudus is Malaika Jibril. What Allah says about Trinity is simply that it is not correct and you should stop spewing this particular lie. In the same Surah (Al Maidah) Jesus was asked that did he instruct that he and his mother are part of the God who is One. since you Noetic connect Trinity to One God? Afterall, we already know that you take Jesus as your partial God!

This is FALSE.

ur knowledge of the koran is porous. . . .this is what allah says in 2:87

[2:87] We gave Moses the scripture, and subsequent to him we sent other messengers, and we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the[b] Holy Spirit[/b]. Is it not a fact that every time a messenger went to you with anything you disliked, your ego caused you to be arrogant? Some of them you rejected, and some of them you killed.

Allah mentioned the holy spirit in the koran and yet ERRONEOUSLY or FRAUDLENTLY implied in another verse that mary is the holy spirit.
why did allah not get his facts right?. . . .is allah a fraud?. . . .is he a plagiarist? These are questions u need to answer.

And his mother will at least mother of partial God! But we see the Catholics kneeling and venerating and praying to her! Now when you kneel and venerate and pray to a thing, that is clearly your God or at least part of your Godhead. Aburo, acept your ignorance and move on! Stop fighting a battle you already lost, hands down! You cant win this war.

whats the meaning of the semantic above?
do the catholics call mary the holy spirit?

And you have no business about moon in Arabic, then whats eating your grapes that you become to ignorantly adamant with your lies stating moon-god is equal to Allah the Almighty? Stop that nonsense, if you cant take the heat of truth ten get out of the kitchen of lies! Lol.

well, it is u who has refused to objectively analyse the history of allah. does allah not have a wife called allat? do they not have 3 daughters? does mohammed's father not bear the name abd-allah? was abd-allah not serving an arabian idol?

dishonesty is not allowed.

what are u scared of? allah has made several false claims. . . .he claims that the bible is corrupt. . . .where is allah's original bible?
Re: Allah And The Things He Did Not Know by olabowale(m): 3:19am On Jul 28, 2009
Suddenly I missed that guy called havila. At least he is not as blind as noetic! Well verse 87 of Surah baqarah uses Ruuh Qudus for Malaika Jibril to support prophets (AS). In this case, Allah says Jesus son of Mary was supported by Malaika Jibril. The story is being told to Muhammad (AS)! You are so easy to cajole. If Ruuh Qudus equals to Holy Spirit equals to Malaika Jibril, then you have fallen for the trap that I laid out for you. It simply means that instead of knowing and accepting Holy Spirit as what he is, instead you call him 1/3 god, or god the holy spirit!

This is why I said that you an idol worshipper, worshipping angel, worshipping essenger and wrongly mislabelling God as father and cheaping His Majesty! Get it into your system, the Catholics worship Mary when they pray to her! If only to beg Jesus, who is in turn an intermediary between you and Father, since Jesus can do nothing on his own, anyway. So Protestants have unable to do anything Jesus as god. Catholics have Mary that they beg, making her a god two. None of you begs Holy spirit, or do you? Noetic you are losing the war.

Now objectively, tell me who was the Ruuh Qudus, again that Allah sent to support Jesus? In reality, Allah is the One who is capable of sending Jesus, whom you take as son, and He Allah also strenghtened him with Ruuh Qudus, whom you take for another god! this is why you are an idol worshipper. Now, tell me who lacks objectivity stiff minded man from London?

(1) (2)

Al-Saud Regime In Saudi Arabia To Destroy Islamic Sites / Enemies Of Islam And The Senate's Resolution On Marriageable Age In The Constitu / Al-isra & Al-miraj ----------------1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.