Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) (65232 Views)

Photos Of Ocholi's Children At His Service Of Songs / 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by columbus007(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dis life significe nothing undecided
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Affable200(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Our roads are highway to the grave. Tragedy, heartbreaking and unimaginable development.
R..I.P to the OCHOLIS
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Johnny19: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
The guy is not a fool he is right. Ambulances are not made to be transporting corpses, they are for injured or sick people.
But in Nigeria the story is different.
Mr right guy pls tell me what is used to carry corpse....ur pops' car abi
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You think they didn't say these prayers?
They may have said these prayers but the we all have different destinies. embarassed
Our lives are in the hand of God but Lucifer and his sons are always walking to and fro seeking whom to devour.
My prayer is that they will neither see me nor my own.
Untimely death is not our portion in Jesus Mighty Name name. Amen.
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bhella5:
And so? Am sure you have a woman in your life. Stop bashing people's mothers. Gerrarahia mehn.
Bella is a girl.
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Jennifer1991(f): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP to them, so sad, may the lord protect us in this perilous time, may he shield us with his right hand of protection, none of us will experience such in Jesus name
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Bhella5(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Skmoda360:
Bella is a girl.
A he.
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by JonJay: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by WarHorse1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tear drops and closed caskets[size=18pt][/size]
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by mhimi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Bye. One day, we will all join you. LIFE is a disease.
u and who remember who u are son-of-lucifer don`t think they are in hell (well maybe)
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Ndifreke12(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Very disheartening. R. I. P
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bhella5:
A he.
i grab...he is a she nw
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by grosebiz(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Great tragedy. Rest in His bossom
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by khalifarolex: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] #####Abeg Tell Dem mek Dem hear ooooooo(4 all doz still pocketing Government money una go join Dem vewi soon but shaaaa sowi 4 d son dat woz among Dem
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by pwettiejay(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Disheartening! Can't even imagine how heart broken the remaining children will be , thank God it wasn't the complete family
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Bhella5(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Skmoda360:
i grab...he is a she nw
Gerrout joor
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by JAYMIC: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
This Life Is A Pot Of Beans.
No b beans n bread?
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by JAYMIC: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mchhhhhwwww
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by JAYMIC: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lilimax:

They may have said these prayers but the we all have different destinies. embarassed
Our lives are in the hand of God but Lucifer and his sons are always walking to and fro seeking whom to devour.
My prayer is that they will neither see me nor my own.
Untimely death is not our portion in Jesus Mighty Name name. Amen.
Whch 1 b untimely dead? Pikin die 4 hin mama bele, som born n die dat sem day, som afta 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9........yrs dem die. Oga nobody knws wen he or she is diein. Anytym u die ur tym has reached cos nobody eva sidon wit God ask Him 4 date of death. Wakeupuu!
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by kings008: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Minister of labour in heaven
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Emeruempaul: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2016
My life is hidden in christ jesus i shall live, i shall not die
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by king096: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
At the end we will all die...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi / Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.