Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) (65226 Views)

Photos Of Ocholi's Children At His Service Of Songs / 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by 3sha4lyf: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Armstrong34:
y won't accidents happen wen Amaechi left his duty n post to travel down to rivers to heat up d violencegrin
Shut up. Any more accidents? He's there to vote and when voting finish plus his one week leave, he can go back. We're u sleeping when patience jonathan came to Portharcourt last year to "vote"?
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by expozey(f): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
tuniski:

The concept of untimely death is man made even Jesus lived 33yrs. It is the live in our days not the days in our lives that matter.

RIP and may God strengthen the ocholis as death is only a reminder of our mortality!

Yes, you are right. Just that it very painful when one has to bury a person younger than them.

1 Like

Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by comrChris(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP to the dead!! but on a more critical note FRSC carrying all their ambulances to that place is annoying and abuse of duty
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Women are professional town criers.
Immediately after this, U will still see them struggling for RICE and Small stout.

Some even go for Big stout with tears dripping down their faces.

The most annoying apart is that, MOST come with CELLOPHANE BAGS to cart away food.
Hahahaha lmao cheesy You dis man ehn cheesy
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by christopheojo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Amen !!!
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by brojoshua: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
May be the living will see and learn and consider their own end too and where they will spend eternity and then seek (true) faith in God through Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world that they may receive eternal life. But many will see and not learn and still go ahead to pursue only vanities until they perish in their sins and be reserved for eternal destruction. So let the sinners believe in Jesus Christ the Lord that they might be saved. Then let them who believe repent from their sins. Thank you.
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by OnankpaBa(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Very sad and unimaginable. But God knows it all. RIP
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Is this not too early to commit them?
Was thinking xtianity allows them to stay for more than 3 months
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by josite: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
The working week is coming to and end and becos u haven't got the expected goal met,all that comes out of Ur mouth is ingratitude/complaint .Be reminded that many like U started out the week with expectations but Unlike you now has their mouth eternally closed by reason of death.
Stop misusing the mouth GOD has not closed.If you must open it,open it by saying and continue saying “GOD has done all things well....................."Mark 7:37
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by macaranta(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is heart wrenching
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by beatmaker: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tragedy in its highest point,may God give the rest of the family strength to bear the loss. RIP ocholis
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
This is really a tragedy! Heartbreaking and Unimaginable! Oh Lord, may this kind of tragedy never come near me and my entire family. I cover each and everyone of us with the Blood of Jesus! Sudden and Untimely death shall never be our portion in Jesus Name, Amen. RIP Ocholi's. cry cry cry
Amen o
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Akerry(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
naijaboy756:
Kogi and Jazz sha!
foolish being

receive sense in Jesus name ...... the 756 really differentiated you from d naijaboiy I know......
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pls, elucidate
TheSpecial0ne:
This Life Is A Pot Of Beans.
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Can u compare it to traditional burial
Phame:
Christians burial de tire me. Bury these and let them rest on time.

R.I.P
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by lloydpras: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
This Life Is A Pot Of Beans.

Which one be Pot of Beans again
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Judas2013: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
dan9ice:
God save us all from untimely death

You prefer it times?
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
What is this one saying?
naijaboy756:
Kogi and Jazz sha!
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Judas2013: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
centozikas:
We are just pencil before the creator. Thank God he died being a true Christian. Our lives is precious to God.

Just as the creator is a pencil in the hands of the council of Nicea.
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Greataausim(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Really...... There's nothing in this world upon all the records this my amiable icon creates....... cry I learnt we should be humble with ourselves before others....... Ocholi's I can't forget the time we spends in ford-shire in canada sometimes, you are always a star to my future making......
Adieu the Ocholi's .....
Mr. Ene-Ojo James (Papy) ,
Mrs Blessing (Mally)
Mr Joshua Jnrs (Barry)

I missed you.....
Fritz college, fort-shires missed u.....
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rip
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Greataausim(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Immediately after this, U will still see them struggling for RICE and Small stout.

The most annoying apart is that, MOST come with CELLOPHANE BAGS to cart away food.

Believe me the thirds pics, I believe bring back our girls compain organization go soon used am for another scams picture us in this country.
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
So sad! Loosing their lives just like.

May d surviving kids have d fortitude to bear this irreplaceable lost.

RIP d Ocholi's
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Harfisco(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
I feel for the family memebers,i pray God dive them the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Phame:
explain more on this.

Explain ooooh grin
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Sanchase: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nigeria, what a useless country...
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Look at they mouth shouting the to corps, crying that they no know somethings behind this familys death. IGALANSA SELF...tongue.

Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by Titilayooni(f): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
This is really a tragedy!
Heartbreaking and Unimaginable!
Oh Lord, may this kind of tragedy never come near me and my entire family.
I cover each and everyone of us with the Blood of Jesus!
Sudden and Untimely death shall never be our portion in Jesus Name, Amen.
RIP Ocholi's. cry cry cry
LORD!!!! I pray this prayer too....AMEN
Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oh what a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) by drizzymadbet(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Quite funny, but that's the painful truth. even when I was in school I heard about students who were being paid to cry at funerals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) / The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.