Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians (2559 Views)

Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Jonathan's Parting Gift - The SUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2016
Take a good a look at the cloth gift as presented to Buhari by his Islamic kinsmen.

What do you see? What do you understand? What do you think?
Who can interpret Arabic? Let them tell us the meaning.

Southern Nigerian people are more "intelligent and sophisticated" than the uneducated Fulani herdsmen, yet.........

2 Shares

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2016
Now that you have introduced an esoteric perspective into this, I daresay that the distortions on that cloth makes it look like a country's map. Maybe it is a coded message to some people to continue with some coded things. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by ziccoit: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2016
You want take style get the meaning and you are going about that by abusing the people instead of begging. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by orunto27: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2016
Most Intelligent men are not blind but a good proportion of us in the South are blinded by greed and selfishness. The North has no aims other than feudal lordship. The North has been cursed to go on like that till doomsday Genesis 16:12. And the South is mandatorily instructed not to give in to their aimless lordship but to keep slapping and directing them rightly. Same Genesis: 16:12.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by goonsmi: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2016
The way some of our so called youths reason sef

What is wrong with a gift presented to him in the full glare of the public ?, or is it because the message inside was written in Arabic?

Will you be screaming like should it be the Pope or another Christian leader presenting a wrapped gift to any of our leaders ? You guys need to borrow some brains and stop this dance of shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by JuliettaBitch(f): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Fear North
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by obailala(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
@Noblezone,
The cloth/map looks like the shape of Nigeria. Apparently this is the symbolic ground breaking ceremony to Islamize Nigeria.

A warning to all southern Christians, RUN RUN RUN!!! cos they are now coming for you. Next time, every southerner and Christian must endeavour to vote a southern Christian irrespective of how ineffectual the candidate is. A word is enough for the wise! grin cheesy

But seriously, this delusion is beginning to approach mental case. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by orunto27: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Barak Obama' Gold Gift by the Saudis is in the general Museum in the U.S. This Cloth Gift to the Nigerian President should go to the Nigerian general Museum.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2016
mulante:
Now that you have introduced an esoteric perspective into this, I daresay that the distortions on that cloth makes it look like a country's map. Maybe it is a coded message to some people to continue with some coded things. grin

The statement might be coded, but it is BOLD enough.
Even the bind can see it.

Why are our people silent?
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 19, 2016
ziccoit:
You want take style get the meaning and you are going about that by abusing the people instead of begging. Smh.

I am not abusing anybody.
Neither am I begging anybody.

I brought this to the fore, for all who sleeping to wake up.

What manner of GIFT is this?
What does it signify?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2016
orunto27:
Most Intelligent men are not blind but a good proportion of us in the South are blinded by greed and selfishness.

It is our duty to open the eyes of blind, or at least attempt to.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2016
goonsmi:
The way some of our so called youths reason sef

What is wrong with a gift presented to him in the full glare of the public ?, or is it because the message inside was written in Arabic?

Will you be screaming like should it be the Pope or another Christian leader presenting a wrapped gift to any of our leaders ? You guys need to borrow some brains and stop this dance of shame

The so called GIFT is the map of Nigeria in black clothing with Arabic inscriptions.
As a no Islamic Nigeria who knows the mindset of the hardcore Northern Moslems for the rest of us, I am concerned.

Since you have understanding, please what does it stand fr?
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:
@Noblezone,
The cloth/map looks like the shape of Nigeria. Apparently this is the symbolic ground breaking ceremony to Islamize Nigeria.

A warning to all southern Christians, RUN RUN RUN!!! cos they are now coming for you. Next time, every southerner and Christian must endeavour to vote a southern Christian irrespective of how ineffectual the candidate is. A word is enough for the wise! grin cheesy

But seriously, this delusion is beginning to approach mental case. grin

This has gone beyond voting.
WE must be ready to defend our lands, when the army of Allah attacks us.
It is as simple as that.

They are decimating the North East and the Middle Belt and some blind Southerners are still shouting "ONE" Nigeria.

I shudder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2016
OP, I wish people like you can be banned from the internet for life.

trying to stir up rancor abi?

when Jonathan was going to Redeem camp to kneel before pastors as well as winners church, you didn't open your stinky smelly mouth o, neither did you engage your idle fingers to type poo online.

keep it up. when you are tired I believe you will find something worthwhile to do with your life.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by goonsmi: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

The so called GIFT is the map of Nigeria in black clothing with Arabic inscriptions.
As a no Islamic Nigeria who knows the mindset of the hardcore Northern Moslems for the rest of us, I am concerned.

Since you have understanding, please what does it stand fr?

Which part of the black cloth resemble the Nigerian map? I don't know why people can't just mind their business instead of killing themselves over irrelevant stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 19, 2016
goonsmi:

Which part of the black cloth resemble the Nigerian map? I don't know why people can't just mind their business instead of killing themselves over irrelevant stuffs.

The shape of the cloth is the mao of Nigeria.
Not a part of it.
Look at it very well bro,
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Ioannes:
OP, I wish people like you can be banned from the internet for life.

trying to stir up rancor abi?

when Jonathan was going to Redeem camp to kneel before pastors as well as winners church, you didn't open your stinky smelly mouth o, neither did you engage your idle fingers to type poo online.

keep it up. when you are tired I believe you will find something worthwhile to do with your life.

Banned from the internet or be killed?
Which one do you wish exactly?

People are like you are just bereft of logic and reason.

Are you saying Buhari in that picture is receiving prayers?
Bros, why is the gift a Nigerian map made up black cloth with Arabic inscriptions?
I want answers and not rantings.

And if you got nothing to say, please fizzle out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by fulanimafia: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2016
These guys have remained in permanent victim mode since 66, and their paranoia has been catalyzed by the humiliating defeat of their ineffectual buffoon in March last year.

That piece of cloth is neither the shape of Nigeria, nor does it connote anything sinister. If the OP seeks a translation of the script on the gift, he should humbly ask for help instead of shamefully trying to mask his paranoia with a facade of genuine altruistic concern.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:
These guys have remained in permanent victim mode since 66, and their paranoia has been catalyzed by the humiliating defeat of their ineffectual buffoon in March last year.

That piece of cloth is neither the shape of Nigeria, nor does it connote anything sinister. If the OP seeks a translation of the script on the gift, he should humbly ask for help instead of shamefully trying to mask his paranoia with a facade of genuine altruistic concern.

Sincere apologies sir.

pardon my fearful heart and my victim mentality life.

please, interpret.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by fulanimafia: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

Sincere apologies sir.

pardon my fearful heart and my victim mentality life.

please, interpret.

Nah I'd prefer you to remain in your blind paranoia and willful bias as evidenced by the contemptuous title of your thread, so you can realize the futility of your failed propaganda and complete irrelevance of your baseless and skewed opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Nah I'd prefer you to remain in your blind paranoia and willful bias as evidenced by the contemptuous title of your thread, so you can realize the futility of your failed propaganda and complete irrelevance of your baseless and skewed opinion.

I expected nothing less than this.

Now hear me and hear me well.

I prefer to remain in my "blind paranoia and willful bias" and be prepared unlike what happened to the minorities of the North.

If the the Agatu people are half as "Blind" as I am, the merchants of death cum Jihardists called Fulani herdsmen would not have gotten them so cheap.

For ur info, I am biased.
Very very biased.

When I look back to the rivers of blood created by the Fulani right from the Jihardist and terrorist called Usnan Dan Folio, I will be a fool to take things from granted.

We have no option than to stay on our guard.
for your info, we have nothing in common and we have no business living in one country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

Banned from the internet or be killed?
Which one do you wish exactly?

People are like you are just bereft of logic and reason.

Are you saying Buhari in that picture is receiving prayers?
Bros, why is the gift a Nigerian map made up black cloth with Arabic inscriptions?
I want answers and not rantings.

And if you got nothing to say, please fizzle out.

who is this one, ranting?

I'm sure you skipped geography class in school because I don't see How that resembles the map of Nigeria.

just assume buhari was kneeling down before that man, what would people like you say?

guess who led Nigerian delegation to OIC (Organization of Islamic Council) during his tenure?

Jonathan. what did people like you say then? I am seriously smh for you.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/01/06/buhari-never-took-nigeria-oic-jonathan-led-delegation-document/

better read up and apologize to me for being a troll on my mentions.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by fulanimafia: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2016
The fact remains that the sad, unfortunate and criminal murders in Agatu by terrorists masquerading as herdsmen remain what they are regardless of how much propaganda you lots peddle to link the bloodthirsty criminals to an ethnicity.

I've not heard anyone call the current killing, roasting and beheading of fellow human beings in Rivers State the activities of Ijaw fishermen or Itsekiri terrorists. Silly hypocrites.

If the criminal 'herdsmen' continue their blood sucking activities for the next 5 years, they wouldn't have sacrificed up to the 3 million innocent Ibos Ojucrook wasted before running to Abidjan with his tail in between his legs.

As I've said, your opinion is irrelevant and your propaganda is dead on arrival.

noblezone:

I prefer to remain in my "blind paranoia and willful bias"

For ur info, I am biased.
Very very biased.

Enjoy.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2016
Ioannes:

who is this one, ranting?

I'm sure you skipped geography class in school because I don't see How that resembles the map of Nigeria.

just assume buhari was kneeling down before that man, what would people like you say?

guess who led Nigerian delegation to OIC (Organization of Islamic Council) during his tenure?

Jonathan. what did people like you say then? I am seriously smh for you.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/01/06/buhari-never-took-nigeria-oic-jonathan-led-delegation-document/

better read up and apologize to me for being a troll on my mentions.

It is my eyes versus yours.

I see the shape of the map of Nigeria made with black cloth with some Arabic writings on it.

It was given to Buhari at a political gathering by his fellow Arabic/Islamic brothers.

You don't see it as such.

please what do you see?

Buhari kneeling, sitting, starting, squaring or lying down is insignificant to me.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:
The fact remains that the sad, unfortunate and criminal murders in Agatu by terrorists masquerading as herdsmen remain what they are regardless of how much propaganda you lots peddle to link the bloodthirsty criminals to an ethnicity.

I've not heard anyone call the current killing, roasting and beheading of fellow human beings in Rivers State the activities of Ijaw fishermen or Itsekiri terrorists. Silly hypocrites.

If the criminal 'herdsmen' continue their blood sucking activities for the next 5 years, they wouldn't have sacrificed up to the 3 million innocent Ibos Ojucrook wasted before running to Abidjan with his tail in between his legs.

As I've said, your opinion is irrelevant and your propaganda is dead on arrival.

Enjoy.

Bros, the herdsmen had come clean on why they are attacking. Buhari has called it a conflict between herdsmen and agatu people.

You are wasting your time.

Bros, why is there no a shoot at sight order against the so called criminals?

As soon as Venue people retaliate, Buhari will send soldiers with Book Haram mentality to continue where the herdsmen stopped.

The demonic agenda from Usnan Dan Fodio is still on. Only the shirt sighted will not see it.

Tell me, what business do we have with you people that we must be in the same country?
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by obailala(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

This has gone beyond voting.
WE must be ready to defend our lands, when the army of Allah attacks us.
It is as simple as that.

They are decimating the North East and the Middle Belt and some blind Southerners are still shouting "ONE" Nigeria.

I shudder.
Bro, I share in your fears and disgust for the effrontery and brutal tactics of the fulani invaders. I totally concur that the south should be very wary and watchful else we would be wiped out completely one day in their violent religious campaigns. There is no doubt that we in the south shouldnt have ever been in the same country with these marauders whose only contribution to the table is violence, ethnic cleansing for land grab and generally pulling the south backward.

However, even in the light of the above, I only have one problem with this your present campaign. The fact that these fulani activities have been happening for ages but we never got this present level of outspoken campaign against them makes it look like your angst is also (but maybe not completely) being fuelled by political sentiments and discontent.

These fulani guys committed a lot of evil in plateau during Yaradua's time, I remember clearly some of their dastardly activities in Benue as far back as 2009. The hausas have also fought and killed yorubas in Lagos and also murdered innocent igbos in the north for ages, but it all seems like you have only woken up to this menace only because Buhari won the election. I may be wrong but this is exactly how it looks and its exactly how I see it.

There have always been some die-hard Biafarn supporters since day 1 such as the massob guys and even ipob which was formed a long time ago but the big question is, how much support did they get from people like you?.... In the past (under OBJ, Yaradua and even GEJ), several massob guys have been arrested, detained and some even killed by the police (Ezu river) but the truth is that nobody really cared about these people not until buhari won an election and instantly, the followers of these hitherto disregarded organisations soared by 100,000%.

What I'm trying to say in this my long epistle is that this your campaign reeks of political sentiments; I may be wrong but your present emotions appear hypocritically fuelled by political indicators. But that is not to say the dangers of the fulani invasion is not true.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by fulanimafia: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

Bros, the herdsmen had come clean on why they are attacking. Buhari has called it a conflict between herdsmen and agatu people.

You are wasting your time.

Bros, why is there no a shoot at sight order against the so called criminals?

As soon as Venue people retaliate, Buhari will send soldiers with Book Haram mentality to continue where the herdsmen stopped.

The demonic agenda from Usnan Dan Fodio is still on. Only the shirt sighted will not see it.

Tell me, what business do we have with you people that we must be in the same country?

Don't think for a moment that I'm trying to change your opinion, it's irrelevant. Continue to stew in your willful myopia as I earlier recommended.

In response to your final question, I remember you campaigned for Jonathan till 2019...what business did you have then with the over 250 other Nigerian tribes that you suddenly don't have now?

I'm done with this discourse.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by SleekMallam: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2016
The mischievous look on that brown milked tooth sheikh said a thousand words. Buhari is a well known extremists once it comes to Islam and sunnah. some mistake this Sunni psychopath as been disciplined.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:
Bro, I share in your fears and disgust for the effrontery and brutal tactics of the fulani invaders. I totally concur that the south should be very wary and watchful else we would be wiped out completely one day in their violent religious campaigns. There is no doubt that we in the south shouldnt have ever been in the same country with these marauders whose only contribution to the table is violence, ethnic cleansing for land grab and generally pulling the south backward.

However, even in the light of the above, I only have one problem with this your present campaign. The fact that these fulani activities have been happening for ages but we never got this present level of outspoken campaign against them makes it look like your angst is also (but maybe not completely) being fuelled by political sentiments and discontent.

These fulani guys committed a lot of evil in plateau during Yaradua's time, I remember clearly some of their dastardly activities in Benue as far back as 2009. The hausas have also fought and killed yorubas in Lagos and also murdered innocent igbos in the north for ages, but it all seems like you have only woken up to this menace only because Buhari won the election. I may be wrong but this is exactly how it looks and its exactly how I see it.

There have always been some die-hard Biafarn supporters since day 1 such as the massob guys and even ipob which was formed a long time ago but the big question is, how much support did they get from people like you?.... In the past (under OBJ, Yaradua and even GEJ), several massob guys have been arrested, detained and some even killed by the police (Ezu river) but the truth is that nobody really cared about these people not until buhari won an election and instantly, the followers of these hitherto disregarded organisations soared by 100,000%.

What I'm trying to say in this my long epistle is that this your campaign reeks of political sentiments; I may be wrong but your present emotions appear hypocritically fuelled by political indicators. But that is not to say the dangers of the fulani invasion is not true.
I thought we were in the era of change where its no longer business as usual? Oooops! Its ChainZ not Change....my bad.
The fulani jihadist are emboldened now than ever before and its because the president of myetti allah is also the president of nigeria and they know they will get endorsement and cover from him hence Buharis belated condemnation of Benue killings after huge public criticsm. I hope you know the Benue reps in NASS have carpeted Buharis non-chalance over their plights.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Don't think for a moment that I'm trying to change your opinion, it's irrelevant. Continue to stew in your willful myopia as I earlier recommended.

In response to your final question, I remember you campaigned for Jonathan till 2019...what business did you have then with the over 250 other Nigerian tribes that you suddenly don't have now?

I'm done with this discourse.
Come back Coward! We are in the era of change have you forgotten? Its no longer business as usual innit?
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by obailala(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
I thought we were in the era of change where its no longer business as usual? Oooops! Its ChainZ not Change....my bad.
The fulani jihadist are emboldened now than ever before and its because the president of myetti allah is also the president of nigeria and they know they will get endorsement and cover from him hence Buharis belated condemnation of Benue killings after huge public criticsm. I hope you know the Benue reps in NASS have carpeted Buharis non-chalance over their plights.
You have clearly proved me right by your comment. The point I was making is simple, these guys committed the same and even worse atrocities under OBJ, GEJ and even Yaradua who happens to also be from the same place as Buhari. But the entire uproar now as exemplified in this thread is all about a hatred for buhari, making it look like this sad events are happening because buhari is president; it stinks of politics and as long as this is the case, as long as a genuine problem is treated with political gloves, the real problem will never be solved.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:

I didn't just wake up.
Check my history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Northern Youth Warn Against Attacks On PMB, Threaten Showdown / How Russia Hacked USA Election – NSA Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.