Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians (2568 Views)

Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians. / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Jonathan's Parting Gift - The SUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Don't think for a moment that I'm trying to change your opinion, it's irrelevant. Continue to stew in your willful myopia as I earlier recommended.

In response to your final question, I remember you campaigned for Jonathan till 2019...what business did you have then with the over 250 other Nigerian tribes that you suddenly don't have now?

I'm done with this discourse.

I didn't hide by sentiment about Jonathan and Buhari.
Check back my history, I made it clear that both if them are mere puns in the political chess board of Nigeria.

I have been an advocate of a split Nigeria as far back as the day I joined Nairaland.

I was not Referring to the 250 ethnic nationalities that make up nigeria. I am referring to the Islamist up north who see us as sub humans and are ready to decimate us just please the Arabian god they call Allah.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:
You have clearly proved me right by your comment. The point I was making is simple, these guys committed the same and even worse atrocities under OBJ, GEJ and even Yaradua who happens to also be from the same place as Buhari. But the entire uproar now as exemplified in this thread is all about a hatred for buhari, making it look like this sad events are happening because buhari is president; it stinks of politics and as long as this is the case, as long as a genuine problem is treated with political gloves, the real problem will never be solved.

You mean, we should keep quiet because the killings has been going on?

bros, we have been shouting since of.
It's just that some of you noticed..
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by fulanimafia: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
[s]Come back Coward! We are in the era of change have you forgotten? Its no longer business as usual innit?[/s]

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by obailala(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

I didn't just wake up.
Check my history.

noblezone:

You mean, we should keep quiet because the killings has been going on?

bros, we have been shouting since of.
It's just that some of you noticed..
Well, maybe you have woken up a long time ago, but the fact remains that many have only woken up recently purely because their choice candidate lost an election. This political hypocrisy is unfortunately the reason why these 'necessary' wake-up calls are not being taken seriously by all.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=fulanimafia post=43908174][/quote] grin Coward!!! Fulanimafia just mentioned BeardedMeat. Am in your head bro! Am in your fvcking head messing with your fvcking mind. grin
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:
You have clearly proved me right by your comment. The point I was making is simple, these guys committed the same and even worse atrocities under OBJ, GEJ and even Yaradua who happens to also be from the same place as Buhari. But the entire uproar now as exemplified in this thread is all about a hatred for buhari, making it look like this sad events are happening because buhari is president; it stinks of politics and as long as this is the case, as long as a genuine problem is treated with political gloves, the real problem will never be solved.
Its better late than never. Whatever rocks your boat, your business. Nobody should raise any objection over Buharis incompetence so that a NLer won't say it is in bad faith. ****

1 Like

Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:

Well, maybe you have woken up a long time ago, but the fact remains that many have only woken up recently purely because their choice candidate lost an election. This political hypocrisy is unfortunately the reason why these 'necessary' wake-up calls are not being taken seriously by all.

If it took the failure of their choice candidate to wake, fine and good.

Better late than never.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by obailala(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

If it took the failure of their choice candidate to wake, fine and good.

Better late than never.
BeardedMeat:
Its better late than never. Whatever rocks your boat, your business. Nobody should raise any objection over Buharis incompetence so that a NLer won't say it is in bad faith. Let Fulani continue to wipe out Omenka's kinsmen then.
Yeah, better late than never. But the fact is that, due to the perceived or in fact, the obvious political link to this your campaign, a lot of soldiers/individuals/groups who would have ordinarily joined in your campaign are discouraged by the hypocrisy which fuels it.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by papaejima1: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:

I expected nothing less than this.

Now hear me and hear me well.

I prefer to remain in my "blind paranoia and willful bias" and be prepared unlike what happened to the minorities of the North.

If the the Agatu people are half as "Blind" as I am, the merchants of death cum Jihardists called Fulani herdsmen would not have gotten them so cheap.

For ur info, I am biased.
Very very biased.

When I look back to the rivers of blood created by the Fulani right from the Jihardist and terrorist called Usnan Dan Folio, I will be a fool to take things from granted.

We have no option than to stay on our guard.
for your info, we have nothing in common and we have no business living in one country.

Am with you bro.
The dude can spin it all he likes, but it doesn't change a thing. We are not one and can never be one!
They will come with the denials and insults to make people drop their guards, and then strike and decimate the people.
We are wiser and can never fall for that.

Soon it will all come to a head and we shall redefine this stupid entity that morphed us all together
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:

Yeah, better late than never. But the fact is that, due to the perceived or in fact, the obvious political link to this your campaign, a lot of soldiers/individuals/groups who would have ordinarily joined in your campaign are discouraged by the hypocrisy which fuels it.

First, you don't know me.
Politically speaking both Jonathan and Buhari are mere puns in this political chess game in Nigeria.

It does not matter who is there. The Jihardists will continue to kill and take over our lands.

Another attack took place in Delta state just this week.

As for those who sit down and watch, let them continue.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:

Your docility will eventually be your own undoing. It has been the achilles heels of the black race and with people like you around, the suffering masses can sleep on.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by coolscott(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
noblezone:
Take a good a look at the cloth gift as presented to Buhari by his Islamic kinsmen.

What do you see? What do you understand? What do you think?
Who can interpret Arabic? Let them tell us the meaning.

Southern Nigerian people are more "intelligent and sophisticated" than the uneducated Fulani herdsmen, yet.........

[size=13pt]I am a southerner but I don't believe the man who goes out to the village square and announces himself wise (or wiser than others) is wise at all.

Maybe this stems from the part of the south I am from.

I am from the South-South
[/size]
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]I am a southerner but I don't believe the man who goes out to the village square and announces himself wise (or wiser than others) is wise at all.

Maybe this stems from the part of the south I am from.

I am from the South-South
[/size]

Your advice is well noted.

Yet, I only made an observation.

I am concerned

zip that is really the shape of Nigeria then zip wire be a fool to keep quiet about it.

I wish you well.
Re: Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians by omenka(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Meat:
Its better late than never. Whatever rocks your boat, your business. Nobody should raise any objection over Buharis incompetence so that a NLer won't say it is in bad faith. Let Fulani continue to wipe out Om:enka's kinsmen then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Clash Between Pro Biafra Activities In Onitsha And The Nigeria Army / Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging inside An Uncompleted Building In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.