Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) (76362 Views)

INEC To Conduct Outstanding Rivers Rerun In 2017 / INEC Schedules Rerun In Rivers, Imo, Kogi, Kano For July 23 & 30 / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by BedLam: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Police ? Why them no die? Useless set of subhumans
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Okworigeorge(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
I pity the other truck driver
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by keepingmum: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
those hausas are going to come for the blood of whomever caused them to loose their cows...they value their cows more than human beings
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by BedLam: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Okworigeorge:
M
M for Mumu grin
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Okworigeorge(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
BedLam:
M for Mumu grin
are u a Learner? gherarahere mehn
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari has given cow herders carte blanche powers to own our roads.
Amaechi and Buhari sent these police men to an early grave.
If you had a proper functıonıng braın, you would have read the post to know that no one dıed.
Ewu.
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by ALIEN2000(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
I think Dis guy is something of a LEGEND..Imagine # Guiness Book of Record for 1st Man to be arrested by #100 police Officers..kai......Na now U go know say "police is your Friend"
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by 7footre(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Atmmachine:
They should be taken to court for killing innocent cows and i hope they get 60 years prison sentence.

What did the innocent cows do to deserve this brutal death.
R.I.P innocent cows
Lol. What grudge do you bear with the Nigerian police?

Police is your friend always remember that
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by victorazy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Now u ppl have wasted the life of those cows undecidedif we act now they go say "fulani we don come"
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
5 fulani cow died in the accident! That is wahala oooo as the Fulani Herdmen may attack the community where the accident ocurred.
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by uniquebeauty(f): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tank God no life was lost, glad to know it's only cow that died, rivers state sha; epic drama in d state lol
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Right from last year, bloods have been shade in dat state because of election.
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by scobyy2007: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
[size=15pt]are you blind? didn't you read that no human life was lost[/size]

TippyTop:
Buhari has given cow herders carte blanche powers to own our roads.
Amaechi and Buhari sent these police men to an early grave.
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by macaranta(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP to the cows.
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
they were going to bribe the people with cows
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
[s]
Panzerfaust:
If you had a proper functıonıng braın, you would have read the post to know that no one dıed.
Ewu.
[/s]

Saharareporters may not be ready yet to tell us the whole truth.
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Schwartz: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
shamecurls:
Chai!

See better meat for floor o

Runs to the market to buy Okro, Palm oil, pepper, kerosene, matches, periwinkle, Roasted fish, snail, stock fish, maggi, salt, onions
shocked all this inside one pot of soup? Gimme ya house address make I follow you wack. I go carry fufu come grin grin
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Stanbeto: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God o if nobody die oo
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
exchange hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by slap1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are coming for revenge.grin
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Atmmachine:
They should be taken to court for killing innocent cows and i hope they get 60 years prison sentence.

R.I.P innocent cows

Calm down. Cry no more.
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fulani cows again...waiting for repraisal attack from the herdsmen
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Psylas(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Atmmachine:

R.I.P innocent cows
you no dey chop suya?
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Calm down. Cry no more.

Do you know what those cow went through ?
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by truthspeaks: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Infact road safety wld sue d driver for d death of d cows
bettercreature:
The driver of the truck is in a very serious problem
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cow die? Those fulani no go gree
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Atmmachine:

R.I.P innocent cows
Are you for real?? Or you need help
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
I'm surprise no one blame Jonathan or PDP or WIKE for this accident lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

TrueSenator has spoken undecided
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
I hope the cows serve as the sacrificial lambs for the people of Rivers ahead of the election tommorow....may God protect innocent Rivers state people tommorow.
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
..just look at the amount of wasted meat..our police force just keep being useless..always there to set a bad example to motorist

1 Like

Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by VcStunner(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Make the death wey wan kill any nairalander kill a cow instead... Amen

Most abundant thing in this country now is
1.Brokeness
2.Road accidents
3.Power outage
4.Corruption trials
5.Etc
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Tweak2k: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Atmmachine:

R.I.P innocent cows

lol you no get sense..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.