Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (61140 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Can you imagine? Every disappointment is indeed a blessing. While I was seriously sad about my Boss sending me on a yeye official errand I never knew I was gonna meet a very intelligent nairalander cheesy

I got to the firm and was told to wait at the reception that their Almighty boss was in a meeting with someone. I was there for over an hour and was getting really impatient when this tall handsome guy walked in. Think he came to Audit the firm cos the receptionist called him Auditor. He went to drop his bag and came back to gist with the ladies,he was very jovial.

After sometime he turned to my direction and was like "that frown isn't good at all" put a smile on your face,its too early in the day to be frowning like that. I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered twas Nairaland. I became interested in the fellow instantly! No need beating around,i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's Thesonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

We gisted about the forum,romanceland especially! He said he doesn't visit romanceland, he only checks career,autos,celebrity and pet because of his dogs. The guy was neat,cute,jovial very very intelligent as we talked about auditing which I plan on getting a professional qualification in. I didn't release my contact because I suspect he's a popular guy here but doesn't wanna disclose that.

If you know you the Auditor I met this morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Smellymouth: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Chineke!!! This Jadekitanana again grin grin

In the voice of Mrcork --" No offeinse " grin

254 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
It's me.. wink oya pm for Endtime friendship

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked
Guy y... embarassed I booked that space already na angry oya dress back undecided

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by ClassCaptain(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Very mature approach.

I think u shld have told him your moniker tho so he could at least check up on u.

Waiting to meet one of these romanceland babes soon toowink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by wristbangle: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
That's good to hear.

Since he doesn't want to tell u his moniker, why didn't you tell him yours or ask for his contact details? tongue

We know a huge lie when we spot one but kontinu

*sipping otapiapia* cool

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by dharay99: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
keep dcivin urself.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by nikkypearl(f): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Smellymouth: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
joshsmarty:

Guy y... embarassed I booked that space already na angry oya dress back undecided

grin cheesy grin

Na so u fast?? Haba..

19 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by funnynation(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Chai.. Op don die for dis dude finish.. Pls Mr handsome can you kindly rescue her feelings and emotion? Come oo.. Food don done.. This one no need much toasting.. After learning the auditing then you learn computer/maths..

Nairaland official comedian

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Moz22: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
This thread I guess should be for you and supposed guest/guy..surprised to see other guys commenting. Endtime thread...so this actually made front page. Smh to the mods

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's The.sonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

I don't reside in Lagos. Everyone knows that so your mystery man couldn't have been me. Besides, my picture is nearly always on my profile so if you see me, you'd recognize me.

Take another guess, miss.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wasn't she d same girl who was yabbing another female nairalander for creatin a thread abt meetin a nairalander?

Mchew.. girls will always b girls! cool

157 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin grin grin

The way yhur threads dey make fP who knows how many of the mods yhu don "meet"and how many don"teach yhu auditing" sad

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by chaberry(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
BLD @ What time?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
And so what? I jammed into a romanceland guy in on monday this week in first bank, i saw a cashier staring at me, waived me to his corner and said, excuse me, Are you on nairaland? I Said yes, are you adaure4ever, I was shocked.. wow. He said he recognised me by my smile and i love smiling always..
Making friends and jamming into people is all part of social media.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by LuveU2(f): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
S....M..H...
You are never serious Y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by funnynation(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
nikkypearl:
Hmm
dis ur comment mean somthing else.. Babe how u dey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by bqlekan(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Brouhahahahaha. grin

But why I dey laugh sef? I no be auditor now.
And ego won't let you both drop your contact... Kontinuuu cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by valdes00(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
olosho sure av a way of spicing up dere advert.....

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Smellymouth: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
You are never serious Y

shocked shocked

22 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by funnynation(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And so what? I jammed into a romanceland guy in on monday this week in first bank, i saw a cashier staring at me, waived me to his corner and said, excuse me, Are you on nairaland? I Said yes, are you adaure4ever, I was shocked.. wow. He said he recognised me by my smile and i love smiling always..
pls can u tell us what happend nxt?

Nairaland official comedian

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
very simple... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Smellymouth: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:

I thought I mentioned my moniker that day?? shocked shocked

51 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Maamin(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Are u sure u just want to learn auditing or you want to get laid by this your mystery man...coz u sound so obsessed about him. grin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by marcjoe(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
See you....you are already liking him, i just hope you are not already in love...he might have asked of your contact at some point and you would ve denied him having it all cos its you guys first meeting, now you are coming to nairaland to search for him. I swear if i was that guy i wont even bother sending you a pm cos you already allowed pride took a better part of you when we first gisted.....Goodluck in your search though for your missing handsome prince. cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Humulity: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
You also sound intelligent and and mature as well as looking it if the picure on your is your's.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Smellymouth: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
very simple... cool

grin grin, modus operandi of the young Alhaji

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I don't reside in Lagos. Everyone knows that so your mystery man couldn't have been KingSLAY. Besides, my picture is nearly always on my profile so if you see me, you'd recognize me.

Take another guess.

undecided undecided oh well I have never checked your profile, he sounded intelligent. Noted he's not you!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Moz22: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
funnynation:

dis ur comment mean somthing else..
Babe how u dey?
na another person wife u dey call babe..u nor dey fear?...*na joke I dey oo*

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
.... I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered **twas** Nairaland....

Hypocrite!! angry I thought yhu said yhu hated my writing style!! What chu doing copying me...may God 4give yhu...okpo!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
You don't know who is who, when I asked if he was a member he smiled, paused and said No! That lie gave him out already. If he had said oh i'm....... i'd simply have said oh i'm jadekitana the naughty thick head case close. He lied, so I became careful with my contact as well.
marcjoe:
See you....you are already liking him, i just hope you are not already in love...he might have asked of your contact at some point and you would ve denied him having it all cos its you guys first meeting, now you are coming to nairaland to search for him. I swear if i was that guy i wont even bother sending you a pm cos you already allowed pride took a better part of you when we first gisted.....Goodluck in your search though for your missing handsome prince. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.