Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. (2820 Views)

Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
U would hardly see a gal ask for MouthAction even from her boyfriend unlike guyz dat will normally nd official ask 4 it

And when u talk about it they exhibit lukewarm attitude bt when it finally happens u see them moaning to high heaven and wiggling their waist

I now ask please who enjoys it more.
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by slyng(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
The hypocrites
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
slyng:
The hypocrites

Bt why
its not different from oda sexual acts
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by Evathyst(f): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Waiting to hear from those people who give head and those to whom 'head' is given to...

*Spreads mat*

1 Like

Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
I bet men... grin
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by falconey(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
GOD FORGIVE THAT I DONT ONLY SINNERS RELATE!!!!!!
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by funnynation(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
i will be back
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by slyng(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
klenton:

Bt why
its not different from oda sexual acts
says who? Can u compare the softness of the tongue wit dat of d finger?
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by funnynation(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Evathyst:
Waiting to hear from those people who give head and those to whom 'head' is given to...

*Spreads mat*
can i come and join u? I need the mat as well..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by Smellymouth: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
What is "head"?? undecided
Head for "Headies"?

1 Like

Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Evathyst:

*Spreads mat*

Abeg join d conversation
Do u enjoy it, u never can tell dia might be an expert header here
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by slyng(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Evathyst:

*Spreads mat*
hmnn hmnn, u sure say na mat u spread? Abi u spread leg to be headed %lolz%

2 Likes

Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
I bet men... grin

I bet u too
Maybe we can try to find out who wins d bet
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by Evathyst(f): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
klenton:

Abeg join d conversation
Do u enjoy it, u never can tell dia might be an expert header here
The so-called expert 'header' Papa. So him no fit find Jabulani ball to head inside post abi? undecided undecided

No be only head na tail.
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
No abuse pls, just reply Guys or Gehs, this opinion poll will go a long way to help my msc thesis.

I like the sample size to be big
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by Tommfrench(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op undecided
SMH, undecided

YOU NEED JESUS !
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by Tommfrench(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
EastGold:
No abuse pls, just reply Guys or Gehs, this opinion poll will go a long way to help my msc thesis.

I like the sample size to be big
Msc thesis fire !
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Evathyst:
The so-called expert 'header' Papa. So him no fit find Jabulani ball to head inside post abi? undecided undecided

No be only head na tail.

Dey dia dey form king Kong
Make konji dey kill u
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by iykekelvins(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Girls!
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
The Head angry
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by Leriebloom(f): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tommfrench:
Op undecided
SMH, undecided

YOU NEED JESUS !
lolz
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by kuuljay(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Can't put my mouth down the lielie!!! Disgusting, I used to accept given a BJ until one day I picked a call and told another lady over the phone that I love her too,the result was catastrophic cool cool
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by faith551(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
obviously the ladies
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The Head angry

Or mout
Bt do u enjoy it
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
kuuljay:
Can't put my mouth down the lielie!!! Disgusting, I used to accept given a BJ until one day I picked a call and told another lady over the phone that I love her too,the result was catastrophic cool cool

U mean u told her ur gonna Give her the head
And wat was the catastrophic result? Did she pass out in the process
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
faith551:
obviously the ladies

So why dem dey form
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by skywalker240(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladies enjoy it more but they keep pretending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by kuuljay(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
klenton:

U mean u told her ur gonna Give her the head
And wat was the catastrophic result? Did she pass out in the process
No, she was giving me head when my main chick called and insisted I must tell her I love her over the phone which I did then the useless idiot doing the suck bite the cap cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by jaylicioussss(f): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
I think for ladies its depends on individual. I know some girls that don't like being eaten, some say its often sloppy and makes them uncomfortable, others just don't like it because they are self conscious (oh my maybe I smell down there ) there are those that actually don't feel anything from oral. but I think majority of the ladies enjoy a good mouthing. but definitely not all. funny some girls only have anal orgasm, so what good does oral do to those lot
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by klenton(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
kuuljay:
No, she was giving me head when my main chick called and insisted I must tell her I love her over the phone which I did then the useless idiot doing the suck bite the cap cry cry cry

Lolzzzz
Lucky u, u would have bin a news flash
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by geni340(f): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
most times, it depends on d giver...if d guy is a pro, i guess ladies enjoy it bera, but guys, even if its a scrawny 10yr old kid that got their diiicks in her mouth, they will still get high.
Re: TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. by kuuljay(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
klenton:

Lolzzzz
Lucky u, u would have bin a news flash
my brother no more bj

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Bre* Asts? Find Out! / Contesting For Mr Nairaland, I Need Your Support And Votes. / Knight In Shining Armour Theme For Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.