Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

This Is The Best Regime So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Best Regime So Far (606 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde / A Brief Assessment Of The Performance Of The Buhari Regime So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Best Regime So Far by LuveU2(f): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
I love everything about this new government. Its foundation may not be pretty but there are beams of light, of hope and life. He may not be the one to take us there, but he is one of the starters of change and progress vis a vis fighting corruption headlong.

Buhari has taught me to fight for what is right no matter how strong and much my opponents are because at the end truth will always win in our consciences.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Regime So Far by Pennsylvania: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
I love everything about this new government. Its foundation may not be pretty but there are beams of light, of hope and life. He may not be the one to take us there, but he is one of the starters of change and progress vis a vis fighting corruption headlong.

Buhari has taught me to fight for what is right no matter how strong and much my opponents are because at the end truth will always win in our consciences.

Hun?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Regime So Far by Uniben4sure: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:

Tell me why thunder will not fire your mouth for typing the above thrash!

Nigeria is sinking faster yet you and your likes don't want to tell buhari the truth.

Buhari is a biiig failure!!!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Regime So Far by LuveU2(f): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Tell me why thunder will not fire your mouth for typing the above thrash!

Nigeria is sinking faster yet you and your likes don't want to tell buhari the truth.

Buhari is a biiig failure!!!
No before you restore a house to working order you must remove all the materials that have made it messy so that the your new work dont get rusty too.

He is on the right track.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Regime So Far by Sunnymatey(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Non payment of Fabruary salary to Federal Universities Staff is one of the strategies of fighting coruption ba? Ok

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Regime So Far by Uniben4sure: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
No before you restore a house to working order you must remove all the materials that have made it messy so that the your new work dont get rusty too.

He is on the right track.
on the right track with fashola who has no idea of the power sector as minister of power, works and housing? Or kemi adeosun who ran Ogun state into debt as minister of finance? No power supply in my school since the last 1 week. Dollar is steadily rising against the naira on daily basis. No job for the unemployed youths. Job loss is on the increase.
The truth is that from the way this government is going, there's no hope that things will get better. How much has Buhari recovered from those supposedly corrupt politicians he's been fighting? And what have the monies been used for? If you can't pinpoint what the APC government has been able to achieve with their much celebrated fight against corruption, then you should agree with me that the whole thing is just a smokescreen aimed at covering their incompetency to govern.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Agrees To Resign As President After Failing Nigerians--vanguard / How Boko Haram Is Doing The ‘job’ Of The Nigerian Government / Subsidy Scam: Oil Magnate, Femi Otedola Got $233 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.