Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me (669 Views)

Antar Laniyan Warn Upcoming Actor Over Romance / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Its my girlfriend again.

First, it started like play with movies like boys before flower,jumong,sea gods. And tons of the dvd and files at her hostel and on her laptop.

. But i thought it was to kill the boredom..

But now it is serious, her bbm,facebook, twitter and whatsapp.. It is the korean actor that acted jumong.

I told her it is either the guy or me. And she said she will stick with her love, the koream guy.

Like he doesnt even know her.he doesnt even know she exists. Pls i hope she has not be bewitched. Pls help me. I love her.
Re: Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by Nova15: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
If your gf can pick a movie character that doesn't wxist iver you,............

My brother, your own don finish.

1 Like

Re: Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by falconey(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Weyrey yi ti mu igbo shah.
Re: Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by ClassCaptain(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
eleyi gidi gan oo,sorry op.
Re: Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
maggots are working and walking upandan in your brain
Re: Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by chigoizie7(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
If she can pick a movie character over u, person wey no sabi her oh, what do u think will happen with a real person?
Re: Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by MRBrownJ: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
@RaDaZaBaNa
- how much low self esteem do you have that a fantasy/crush that is in her mind would even bother you?
- why throw ultimatums if you are not man enough to follow through and accept her choices?
Re: Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by coolh3ad(m): 1:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Nova15:

As in ehn...na Big Time Finishing ...That's what I expect from "small small" children wey say dem dey "date"?....
Re: Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nova15:

bros, what is the way out naw..
Re: Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
coolh3ad:

As in ehn...na Big Time Finishing ...That's what I expect from "small small" children wey say dem dey "date"?....

na we say make u no see person date grin
Re: Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me by player007(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hahaha. Bros your babe matter no be here o!
First na Small doctor now na movie character again?
I think you just been Insecure. And trust me bro, its not good for your health!!!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For You? / Which Creature Is The Most Harmful And Dangerous? / I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, 24-year-old Female Student Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.