Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today (92536 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / How to get Airtel 30GB For N2,500 Valid For 60 Days - I Just Got Mine / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by kennymotors(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.
235k for a plot of land in new site ibadan. no one can help
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by tuzle(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
profeazy:

Guy, the phone is water resistant. No 70k phone is resistant at this moment. Even your washing machine go respect the phone by the time it drops into the machine full of water!
xperia is water proof and as at last three years the price was 81k so the price would have gone down
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Leopantro: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
I thought the OP was texazzpete but then I realized he is too sophisticated to flaunt it.

Losing interest in Samsung. Apart from the camera ; same old same old
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by imperiouxx(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rubbish thread with silly comments. People started talking like we are all equal or someone else's behavior should be a yardstick for others. He bought s7 at exorbitant price which you can't afford for now or spend on phone then you took to your phone browser to start statistics. Many things thrill the Nigeria people too much sef.

Even OP what so special about ~$799 Samsung s7? Water proof, expandable memory....... crap, and nairaland.com is where you can announce your achievement. That same phone is dashed to people to pay "small small" in US, so that when new one comes they can easily stop using this and go for the new one or you keep this. As such, you waste no money. That's a country that works with sense.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by klax(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gongratulations!!! So Seun Osewa should go and do thanksgiving bah

Can you see how you have simply define your childishness out of nasty excitement Now I understand better.

Good day!
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:
As rich as Otedola is, I doubt he'd buy the phone.

If that phone can take me to heaven, I'll buy 10 for me and my family.

A whooping N235,000 for a phone? C'mon, I rather pay someone's school fee with it.

All the same, patience is a virtue. In 5yrs to come, this same phone will sell for N50,000. So I think I'm going to wait for it to get cold.

==============================
Modified
-----------------------------------------------------

Smiling....

It's all about percentage. I was speaking personally, but the jimmies misunderstood me. I meant I can't spend more than 10% on a want. 10% of what I have is what I allot to my wants, 50% to my needs. If my cash asset is 2m, 10% is 200,000, so yea, I may spend 200,000 on my wants. But just before I buy what i want, I try to find out if my loved ones have needs to meet up with up. If they do, I'll choose to make a sacrifice just to meet their needs.

My needs come equal to my loved ones' needs. My loved ones' needs come before my wants. While my wants come before my loved ones' wants.

To the jimmies, I never dissed the OP for buying a N235,000 phone. I just aired my personal take and plan. If I have 10m, and I need the phone, I'll buy two of it. But it just happened that I don't need it, but I want it. So I can wait for it to blow cold before getting it, way cheaper than when it's hot. Is anything wrong in that?

Rubbish thinking. No one asked you about all these. You just had to mention Otedola as if you know the phones he and his kids use.

People make money and buy whatever they like, doesn't mean they don't give out money to charity and the likes.

Learn to not judge by just what you see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Joygalore(f): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Samsung why cry
To think my Samsung 6 edge is the "don" angry cry
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by InvertedHammer: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.
/
N235k on a phone that is only good for 6 months before a new upgrade comes along?

I hope it has a crack-resistant screen.

You are a mor.on. You got played.

You need to educate yourself about money. Because you can afford it, doesnt mean you should get it. Respect the Indians and Chinese business people. They got it figured out. A black man? Hell No!

Surprisingly, big timers in Nigeria i come across usually don't carry phones this expensive. Only students (especially females) buy these gadgets because that's the stage they are in life.
\

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nayok(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
In patoranking's voice, them go dey carry big big car car them no go fit buy their mama wrapper grin grin[/sub]

Op, hope u no belong to them?[sub]
undecided
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by ruggish10: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
fzybah:
I got to realise dt people don't know d difference between liability and assets...... Buying a phone dt cost 235k is nt bad but it doesn't increase one's assets, it reduces one's assets and turns itself to be a liability.... @ op , no one is criticizing u for buying what u want bt d question is does it expand ur coast ?.... Don't u think dt amount of money can turn someone's life around and such person would never forget abt u.... Anyway, we have different opinion .... I have small children dt I'm nt even there family dt I'm taking care of... I would rather spend such money on those kids to build their lives....... " D RICH BUILDS ASSETS NOT MATERIAL THINGS".... Congrats for dt

My friend....do you also know that buying airtime to subscribe or paying for internet subscription to be on Nairaland is also a huge liability if it does not put money in your pocket? What are you talking about? Poverty is a curse and it blindfolds your thoughts and reasoning.
Let me paint the picture clearer for you....

A poor man buys a big loaf of bread, he takes the loaf home and tells his children, eat small and remain for tomorrow.
A rich man also buys same bread, he tells his children, please finish the bread so it does not get spoilt by tomorrow.

Now you see...respect people's opinion. Live your life and let others live their lives....abi u want to live their lives for them....Haba!!!

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Iyamar(f): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
kolajoo:
Sweet let me make your dream come true
Lol... Do u wanna buy for me? I am waiting
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by hayordele1: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Phone of 235k,Is it taking you to heaven?...wen will you have sense?......If its bible will you buy it?....Vanity upon vanity......#ItWillEndOneDay
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by matrix199(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
DisGuy:

What's hard to comprehend??

PERHAPS that fact YOU went on talking about YOUR financial philosophy, YOUR wants, YOUR ideas about you you, you absolutely sod all to do with the OP or the phone in the TOPIC

perhaps people were here to read/discuss the pros/cons of the phone/VR, alternatives, or other technologies out there ..but hey you've blessed us with your spending pattern

@Disboy, the topic was.... Samsung S7 and S7 Edge price in Nigeria, I(the OP) got mine(his) today. I then posted my personal take and plan, disceetly alluding that the price is quite exorbitant for now.

When has "I" started attracting condemnation?

When has personal views started attracting antagonism and cynicism?

The thread and the topic is not a damn diary. It's an open thread. I speak my view, u speak urs, Capish?
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Ameena(f): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=FESTAC101 post=43918526]You bought the phone and then.. ? how is it anybody's business? Your phone ,your money.
If everybody opens thread on what they've bought,there won't be space on Nairaland.

Congratulations for the "wonderful"achievement

[/quote

Chei! Typical bad belle lipsrsealed

Op didn't say he borrowed or stole to get the phone so why d vexing? He got it cos he wanted it & could afford it so kini big deal? If you work hard for your money...u might as well spend it however way deem fit!

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by seangy4konji: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Empty barrels make the loudest of noises.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by shamecurls(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
I must buy these phone

Who has an idea about how much the toy-type goes for?

Not the real one ooooo

Just a clean london used toy-type
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by hayordele1: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
ruggish10:

My friend....do you also know that buying airtime to subscribe or paying for internet subscription to be on Nairaland is also a huge liability if it does not put money in your pocket? What are you talking about? Poverty is a curse and it blindfolds your thoughts and reasoning.
Let me paint the picture clearer for you....

A poor man buys a big loaf of bread, he takes the loaf home and tells his children, eat small and remain for tomorrow.
A rich man also buys same bread, he tells his children, please finish the bread so it does not get spoilt by tomorrow.

Now you see...respect people's opinion. Live your life and let others live their lives....abi u want to live their lives for them....Haba!!!
Shut up jor!.......Go to developed country and see what they use money to do!....Buying of 235k money and posting it on nairaland....Dangote no get time for this now....#EronuNow
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
gare:

My friend you need to be probe, who are and what do you do EFCC and DSS take charge, month has not ended you are buying phone for 235k, hope you will pay your workers by the end of the month, see my phone attached I still make calls, send text messages, browse internet and all that this your 235k phone can do

grin No get HPB o. Stop hating
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Joygalore:
Samsung why cry

That's what's up dearie. I wouldn't mind picking up the s7 edge tho but I wld rather chill for the s8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
martineinstein:
the keyboard remains the major reason y I can never leave windows phone.....

I haven't used it tho but read about the positives. When it lands the play store, u will get a droid phone
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Urine: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
This thread as made my day, I can't stop laughing.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is OP.
Op spent sleepless nights working on his job.
Op is hardworking.
Op doesn't listen to negative vibes
Op knows what he wants.
Op got a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with VR Gear.

Stop hating and be like OP grin

9 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Holysholay: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
235k? mayb d phone s gonna call heaven or Mars.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by princejayboss: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Some Nigerians & stupidity.... That's why corruption is every where ... When people don't live in accordance with their income... @OP poor African mentality
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by InvertedHammer: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
hayordele1:
Shut up jor!.......Go to developed country and see what they use money to do!....Buying of 235k money and posting it on nairaland....Dangote no get time for this now....#EronuNow
/
Lol.

To think that the OP was recently asking for help in marketing his "technical installation" skills tells a lot about him. OP is an unemployed or low-level technician. He got his priorities screwed. A technician who relies on solicitations to get a job has no business buying N235k phone. He wants to look good first and make money later.
Gaming...PS3/4...phones, all end-user items make the OP an immature spendrifth who has no concept of money.

For sure, he has no responsibilities.
\

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mehn people can hate o, just talking thrash on how to spend money, yall don't even know the kind of job he does op might be a lowkey millionaire f#&king cunts...... Yall should go and hustle and buy yours and stop this poverty thinking.

If you have the money buy it, if you don't have it go and buy tecno since to you it can perform the same functions as Samsung.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Lexusgs430: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Joygalore:
Samsung why cry

It was the '' don'' last year. The same way the S7 EDGE would be the ''don'' this year, but not next year. And the sequence continues..................
Change and the technological advancement is a constant routine!!!
NB : If you present device is not broken, no point to upgrade!!!
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
But wait, who are you to judge how he spends his money? Isit your money?? undecided
InvertedHammer:

/
Lol.

To think that the OP was recently asking for help in marketing his "technical installation" skills tells a lot about him. OP is an unemployed or low-level technician. He got his priorities screwed. A technician who relies on solicitations to get a job has no business buying N235k phone. He wants to look good first and make money later.
Gaming...PS3/4...phones, all end-user items make the OP an immature spendrifth who has no concept of money.

For sure, he has no responsibilities.
\

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by kolajoo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Iyamar:
Lol... Do u wanna buy for me? I am waiting
Why can't I smiley
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Lero15(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
goldenruby:
Samsung be scamming Nigerians since 1900. You buy Samsung s7, before you charge am finish, them don release Samsung s8 grin grin grin grin

This your post is so so hilarious cheesy
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Dynamite02: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
jmichlins:
please when you make money you will spend it on something people may call ridiculous. Some buy arts, some go watch orchestra, when some go buy yatch other get a private jet but what is bottom line is that we have our choice. Personally i will get note 6 edge. My boss spends 15k on the average on women and drinks weekly but he will frown when someone spends 20k on phone he will use on average of 2yrs. The amount he spends on bling bling things like wrist watches and bangles that he does not necessarily use cause his younger siblings end up claiming them is another thing. Its all about choice.
This brings to mind a scripture I read today , Mark 14:3-9- where a woman poured a very expensive oil on Jesus' head...people were indignant with her that the money could be given to the poor ,but he said "Let her alone why do you try to make trouble for her?.....for you always have the poor with you,and you can do to them good whenever want to,but you will not always have me"

But some peeps are gadget crazy to the extent that they can buy such with their tuition fee
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by asiwaju87(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
So you bought the phone with the broken screen for #235k? Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.