Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today (92478 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / How to get Airtel 30GB For N2,500 Valid For 60 Days - I Just Got Mine / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by martineinstein(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
ollah1:

Blackberry is number one in security
I disagree
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by nini007(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:
Even as my spending plan was put in percentage, some people stil can't reason out my point.

I said I can spend 50% and above on what I need, like a house, a good car, good investment, a healthy family, and a better society. I can only spend 10% of my cash assest(money in hand, and in the bank) on what I want.

Now do the logic and the maths. I said I have less than 2m in cash asset. What's 10% of 2m? 200k. Meaning I can't buy the S-7 since it's 235,000. Even if the phone sells for 200,000, and I got it, it wld later haunt me to see my loved ones struggle to meet up with their needs, and I'm there flaunting a 200,000 phone for fancy. That's the more reason why it's going to be hard for me to spend 200,000 on a phone, with what I have presently as cash asset.

I posted a personal spending plan, and I never said every1 shld take to my personal plan. Was that too hard to comprehend?!
I get ur opinion and I respect it a lot. But u want u to know something, u can't buy it does not mean someone else cannot buy it. 2. Someone did Femi Otedola won't buy such phone? I laff. How many times does he go on a Yatch cruise?
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Ujupsy: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
I need 200,000 for medicals now,to spend that whooping amount now on phone then is not a near agenda
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Chimdiebere(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
That's why I said Infinix phone still remain the best as pocket friendly grin
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by rio8484(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Op tell me,have you built your house?
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by joseph214(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
santiagoz:
I can't buy that piece of plastic for such price, patiently waiting for iPhone 7 plus.... For now still rocking my xaomi mi4 n gionee m5mini... Premium device rocks... #teamapple
How much is the s6 edge + cause am seeing N248k on jumia.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by princejayboss: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
ollah1:

Do u know his income?

Bro we celebrate stupidity.... Ok let me explain.. I have a cousin ... His family are in deep down poverty... No good roof for them but he made small money here in Mexico, he went and bought 2014 honda crosstour for 350k pesos which is 4.2million naira.... He drive that big car he and post braging pic about in Facebook but his parents can't eat three square meal

He came to my office to show me the car... Then I told him that he is the most foolish person I have seen before

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
martineinstein:
I disagree

Prove
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
princejayboss:

Bro we celebrate stupidity.... Ok let me explain.. I have a cousin ... His family are in deep down poverty... No good roof for them but he made small money here in Mexico, he went and bought 2014 honda crosstour for 350k pesos which is 4.2million naira.... He drive that big car he and post braging pic about in Facebook but his parents can't eat three square meal

He came to my office to show me the car... Then I told him that he is the most foolish person I have seen before

Like u said "your cousin". He is one in a billion but there are several of "your cousins" in the world. You can easily judge him that he did a bad thing, I could say the same thing but u never know what has transpired between him and his family in the past.

Op got what he felt he likes. It's his money, that's how he chose to spend it. There are loads of people that has spent more than that just last night having fun talk more for this weekend and the money ends there.

We all have our likes. I'm also a freak, i got my s6 edge before it landed in Nigeria but will I be buying the new version, sure not. I might decide to buy the next one, it's my choice.

So many people here shouting and all spends that on girls. Why wouldn't you do that for urself then?

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by martineinstein(m): 12:13am On Mar 20, 2016
ollah1:

Prove
hackers:' windows phones are the least in 'hackability'
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2016
martineinstein:
hackers:' windows phones are the least in 'hackability'

Who wan hack windows phones?? There are still reasons to wanna hack blackberry cos of its usage by top dogs but win wetin
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by xtervaganza(m): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Give me 70k and I will get one for you.

That's just one of the over hyped features that they use to milk their customers dry. Since the day I started using smartphones till today, none of my phone has ever suffered water damage.
oh really? A quad HD screen, water resistance ip68 rated, internal cooling technology, comes with virtual reality gear, best processor in the market coupled inside the most beautiful body in market at present

If you can get a 70k phone with all of that then you stole it

Stop lying to yourself , the s7 is expensive but it's currently peerless

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by xtervaganza(m): 12:46am On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
lmao.

You missed my point bro. There's no amount of money that you spend on Apple or Blackphone that I will say is too much cause they're different but Samsung is just another android phone out there.

If you're following my posts on here you will see that I strongly condemned Tecno Phantom 5 because it was overpriced.

The price is just 70k(then) but it is not worth it. You get? So Samsung Galaxy S7 is overpriced, that is why I said that instead of spending on Brands instead of products, I will use half of the money to purchase a phone that is in same league with S7 from a Chinese brand.
your hatred for Samsung will one say choke you to death

Imagine comparing Samsung(who has the best phone in the market) with some Chinese companies? Have you lost your marbles? Samsung just another android?

You need to have your head sorted

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Mistermamus(m): 12:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Blew such amt just 4 a phone diz hard tyms well na ya moni sha make i just lockup
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by xtervaganza(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2016
lolexzy:
There was the story of the little boy with pictures attached that has an ailment that disfigured his face on Nairaland yesterday, i cried when i saw it. I wished i had the resources to help him. God knows i would if i had. Mr S7, i'm sure you saw it too.Some of that money could have helped that boy, i'm not impressed with your S7. angry cry
are you a christian? Then your pastor cab help the boy or perhaps you should direct your anger at your fake god who created him that way in his own image
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by matrix199(m): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2016
nini007:
I get ur opinion and I respect it a lot. But u want u to know something, u can't buy it does not mean someone else cannot buy it. 2. Someone did Femi Otedola won't buy such phone? I laff. How many times does he go on a Yatch cruise?

I'm tired of replying u fellas. What is so hard to comprehend in my post? I posted my own opinion, me, myself, and I, about the price of the phone, and discreetly made a point that the functions of the phone, to me, isn't worth making me use 10% of present cash in hand to get the phone, since the functions aren't that unique. Can the phone fly? Can the screen of the phone act as scanner? Other cheaper phones can equally do basic tasks and functions the S-7 can.

The OP said he got his, I said mine. I said the phone is not my priority for now, maybe later when the price drops, I'll get it. I expected the next poster to post his own view or plan, and the next, and the next. But that wasn't so. The subsequent low IQ posters pitched tent on my own plan because they misconstrued everything.

I never quoted the OP, I never highlighted any points on his post, I never said it's a waste of money. The OP may need the phone, thus he bought it at all cost. If the phone was his want, and he got it, it means he got it with a percentage within 1- 99% of cash he has.

Rather than post your personal view or plan about the phone, you had to join the train of dyslogias.

An interview with Mr Rewane, an economist, he said he and Dangote drove in the same car to Eko hotel for a function. When they got to the gate, the attendant charged them N5,000 for parking. He said Dangote was reluctant to cough out N5,000 to pay for the parking space. He told him to give the attendant the money so they can quickly go in since they were running late, but Dangote didn't heed. The richest black man in the world went on to negotiate the fare down to N1,000.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Reeberry: 2:16am On Mar 20, 2016
rio8484:
Op tell me,have you built your house?

Epic question. grin
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Wysiwyg: 2:23am On Mar 20, 2016
In as much as I like going unnoticed on NL...it breaks my heart to see fellow Nigerians at very high levels of paranoia.

OP...congratulations on your successful pre-order of the incumbent "best smartphone 2016". Though I didn't get to chat with you...my younger brother who sat next to you on Friday brought this thread to my attention for the fact you mentioned you were number 11 at the Samsung store for the preorders. He told me how you're being excoriated for your good fortune. Well...remember the guy in the purple outfit? The number 1? Who got all the Samsung paparazzi?...well...that's me. Once again...congratulations.

To fellow Nairalanders:

PS: For those NLERS who might figure out my personality through these images of my phones...please...I'll appreciate if you pm me for any pleasantries instead of publicly on the thread and if you must on the thread, kindly address me by my nairaland moniker. Thanks!

1. Those who thirst for more pictures...claiming the OP's image is a product of image editing...here you have it...Samsung graced our preorder with a free Gear VR worth N42,000 and a Clear View case worth N8,000.

2. Those arguing about what phone is superior to which...it's a thing of choice. From the pictures, you can clearly see I have average of "all" worlds...from the Blackberries...to the Androids...and yes...iOS (I had to snap with one of them right?)...its all a matter of choice. But please, never ever compare an Infinix, let alone Mi with a Samsung. It's like comparing a Kia (not even a Toyota) with a Mercedes Benz. They're worlds apart.

Please, let us try to be objective in this nation of ours. Buying a phone in the 2xx,Bleep range does not mean one does not pay tithe or one is foolish...you never can tell. You might be smart enough to think about investing the money...but also remember some people were lucky enough to have read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", "Think and grow rich"...etc...making hays when the sun was shinning. While you might think buying such a phone 5 years from now is smart, some of us already thought the same way 5 years ago and invested. The result? Profits: reinvest some (compounding), pull out the rest and treat yourself.

There's nothing wrong in enjoying life when you can...life is too short to postpone one's happiness.

For those that will ask why I posted more than the requested S7 Edge, it's to save some people the stress of advising me how to spend. Some of us don't even have to sell an existing phone to buy a new one.

For those that will contest the authenticity of the images and say it is photo-shopped...I specifically left the BlackBerry Classic's screen to show the last post on this thread.

I'll mention a single feature from the phone...a "dual pixel low aperture" camera. Currently, the only smartphone with such technology in the world.

OP, see you at the S7/S7 Edge's launching later this week.

Cheers!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Billygee2u: 3:25am On Mar 20, 2016
matrix199:
As rich as Otedola is, I doubt he'd buy the phone.

If that phone can take me to heaven, I'll buy 10 for me and my family.

A whooping N235,000 for a phone? C'mon, I rather pay someone's school fee with it.

All the same, patience is a virtue. In 5yrs to come, this same phone will sell for N50,000. So I think I'm going to wait for it to get cold.

==============================
Modified
-----------------------------------------------------

Smiling....

It's all about percentage. I was speaking personally, but the jimmies misunderstood me. I meant I can't spend more than 10% on a want. 10% of what I have is what I allot to my wants, 50% to my needs. If my cash asset is 2m, 10% is 200,000, so yea, I may spend 200,000 on my wants. But just before I buy what i want, I try to find out if my loved ones have needs to meet up with up. If they do, I'll choose to make a sacrifice just to meet their needs.

My needs come equal to my loved ones' needs. My loved ones' needs come before my wants. While my wants come before my loved ones' wants.

To the jimmies, I never dissed the OP for buying a N235,000 phone. I just aired my personal take and plan. If I have 10m, and I need the phone, I'll buy two of it. But it just happened that I don't need it, but I want it. So I can wait for it to blow cold before getting it, way cheaper than when it's hot. Is anything wrong in that?
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 20, 2016
matrix199:

An interview with Mr Rewane, an economist, he said he and Dangote drove in the same car to Eko hotel for a function. When they got to the gate, the attendant charged them N5,000 for parking. He said Dangote was reluctant to cough out N5,000 to pay for the parking space. He told him to give the attendant the money so they can quickly go in since they were running late, but Dangote didn't heed. The richest black man in the world went on to negotiate the fare down to N1,000.

Meaningless

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 5:56am On Mar 20, 2016
Daniel2802:
Jim how are you doing? How is your leg? Its Daniel from TSR.
happy Sunday danny
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Haboseyday(f): 6:09am On Mar 20, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.

Can u plz bleSs me wit ur former fone. Tnx n God bless
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by matrix199(m): 6:16am On Mar 20, 2016
ollah1:

Meaningless

If only there was something inside your box.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 6:33am On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Do you realize he's talking about himself? I personally can't spent such amount of money on Samsung Galaxy S7 even if the ringing tone or alarm tone will wake my late sis and bro.

I will rather use part of the money to buy a well built budget friendly smartphone from other brands from China and then use the other half for something else. I know a guy that uses uses a premium Samsung phone that costs above 100k but doesn't have a washing machine and some other minor house hold tools that makes life easy for mankind. We are just crazy people.

Soon, Samsung is going to introduce the next S flagship with a few touches here and there that will make you fall in love with it and you may end up selling that your own below 100k to get the new one.

It isn't about being rich and spending money, it is about spending it on something or investing it on something that will bring good return, not on something that the value depreciates every minute.

Place that phone for sale now and you will see that nobody will pay above 200k for it, and if you mistakenly break the screen then you go dey beg for 50-70k.

I gave on Samsung after using S4.

I bought it and bought Xiaomi MI 2s for my gf because mini ain't available then but I ended up giving the S4 to her because I fell inlove with Mi 2s at first sight.

It made me realize that Samsung phones are over hyped and over prized and I will never spend a kobo for one again. Never.
you bought a phone for 70k and you think that's cheap try again. You even went ahead to get one for your gf while the op just got one for himself. Listen mate, he made a better choice than you did and believe me you will be spending more money on that gf who will never appreciate the investment rather sink in more. Maybe when you want to order a car you will get one for her too and by that time you will keep pointing accusing fingers at the op for making bad economic choices yet his account balance keeps growing while yours keep stunting

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 6:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Wysiwyg:
In as much as I like going unnoticed on NL...it breaks my heart to see fellow Nigerians at very high levels of paranoia.

OP...congratulations on your successful pre-order of the incumbent "best smartphone 2016". Though I didn't get to chat with you...my younger brother who sat next to you on Friday brought this thread to my attention for the fact you mentioned you were number 11 at the Samsung store for the preorders. He told me how you're being excoriated for your good fortune. Well...remember the guy in the purple outfit? The number 1? Who got all the Samsung paparazzi?...well...that's me. Once again...congratulations.

To fellow Nairalanders:

PS: For those NLERS who might figure out my personality through these images of my phones...please...I'll appreciate if you pm me for any pleasantries instead of publicly on the thread and if you must on the thread, kindly address me by my nairaland moniker. Thanks!

1. Those who thirst for more pictures...claiming the OP's image is a product of image editing...here you have it...Samsung graced our preorder with a free Gear VR worth N42,000 and a Clear View case worth N8,000.

2. Those arguing about what phone is superior to which...it's a thing of choice. From the pictures, you can clearly see I have average of "all" worlds...from the Blackberries...to the Androids...and yes...iOS (I had to snap with one of them right?)...its all a matter of choice. But please, never ever compare an Infinix, let alone Mi with a Samsung. It's like comparing a Kia (not even a Toyota) with a Mercedes Benz. They're worlds apart.

Please, let us try to be objective in this nation of ours. Buying a phone in the 2xx,Bleep range does not mean one does not pay tithe or one is foolish...you never can tell. You might be smart enough to think about investing the money...but also remember some people were lucky enough to have read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", "Think and grow rich"...etc...making hays when the sun was shinning. While you might think buying such a phone 5 years from now is smart, some of us already thought the same way 5 years ago and invested. The result? Profits: reinvest some (compounding), pull out the rest and treat yourself.

There's nothing wrong in enjoying life when you can...life is too short to postpone one's happiness.

For those that will ask why I posted more than the requested S7 Edge, it's to save some people the stress of advising me how to spend. Some of us don't even have to sell an existing phone to buy a new one.

For those that will contest the authenticity of the images and say it is photo-shopped...I specifically left the BlackBerry Classic's screen to show the last post on this thread.

I'll mention a single feature from the phone...a "dual pixel low aperture" camera. Currently, the only smartphone with such technology in the world.

OP, see you at the S7/S7 Edge's launching later this week.

Cheers!
Please in a situation you wish to bless someone's life with any of those smartphones please consider me
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2016
Dynamite02:

This brings to mind a scripture I read today , Mark 14:3-9- where a woman poured a very expensive oil on Jesus' head...people were indignant with her that the money could be given to the poor ,but he said "Let her alone why do you try to make trouble for her?.....for you always have the poor with you,and you can do to them good whenever want to,but you will not always have me"

But some peeps are gadget crazy to the extent that they can buy such with their tuition fee
yes mate I for one will spend mine on jewelries . I have no limit to how much I will spend on jewelries

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jmichlins(m): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2016
ruggish10:
if your Mr. Otedola like make him no even spend money to buy the cheapest phone...he can insert his sim into his ears so that he doesn't even need to spend buying phone....that is his cup of tea (with all due respect he deserves).
OP pray for God to bless and open ur way rather than criticize how someone spends his/money. Life is for the living....live it to the fullest!
if S7 edge makes him happy please give him a chance to be happy! Another thing I want you to understand is that there are levels and class in life....find your class, 205k may be big to you, to some other person 205k would be huge...to another group of persons 205k is change....know your class...if you criticizing someone whose class is higher than yours then I think you have a problem.
You have brains to criticize someone because you think your smarter, cleverer, yet your brains cant bring you good life tidings, my friend wake up!

Please I think that you are quoting the wrong person. Am not the one that mentioned Otedola I even told the op critics that personally I will go for Note 6 edge. Life is about choice and I have chosen to live mine to the fullest
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2016
matrix199:

If only there was something inside your box.

If only u can quit comparing Dangotes and otedolas to an average Joe then u wld have smething inside ur box

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by ruggish10: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2016
valnelly:

235k for a phone? Come on... Are you O.B.O or something Haba!
God wan punish you now, thief come thief am.
I know what I would accomplish with such an amount if I were you. But anyways... I don't know you, if you are swimming in millions then.. Thumbs up!

Bro..what hv u accomplish with what you have?
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Tallesty1(m): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2016
jmichlins:
you bought a phone for 70k and you think that's cheap try again. You even went ahead to get one for your gf while the op just got one for himself. Listen mate, he made a better choice than you did and believe me you will be spending more money on that gf who will never appreciate the investment rather sink in more. Maybe when you want to order a car you will get one for her too and by that time you will keep pointing accusing fingers at the op for making bad economic choices yet his account balance keeps growing while yours keep stunting
Comprehension is your problem bro. Calm down and read carefully.

I said that with 70k I can get an android that will give me what Samsung S7 can give. How does that amount to buying 70k smartphone?

Secondly, I didn't say that I got a second one for my girlfriend, rather, I said that I bought S4 for myself and Xiaomi Mi2s for my girlfriend but I ended up giving her the S4 because mi2s was better.

Please stop saying what I didn't say.

We are talking phones here bro so save all those relationship advice for another thread.

xtervaganza:
your hatred for Samsung will one say choke you to death

Imagine comparing Samsung(who has the best phone in the market) with some Chinese companies? Have you lost your marbles? Samsung just another android?

You need to have your head sorted
Can we try be more civil here pleases?

xtervaganza:
oh really? A quad HD screen, water resistance ip68 rated, internal cooling technology, comes with virtual reality gear, best processor in the market coupled inside the most beautiful body in market at present
Calm down. What you said first was water resistance and I promised to get it so don't derail.

xtervaganza:
If you can get a 70k phone with all of that then you stole it

Stop lying to yourself , the s7 is expensive but it's currently peerless
It isn't peerless oga.

And for the last time. I have always maintained that Samsung S7 is a great phone. A futuristic gadget but it is over priced. That was my only problem.

There's no justification for it is price, forget all these marketing gimmicks, how many of those features do you use?

Now let's end this argument with this Samsung Galaxy S7 vs Xiaomi Mi5 Pro conclusion from android pit.

Remember I didn't write it and the writer have held both of them.

The Samsung Galaxy S7 is a powerful smartphone with incredible capabilities and a sophisticated design. But the Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro is moving dangerously close to it in design and performance, and after MWC 2016, Samsung should be sweating. The Mi 5 Pro outpaces the Galaxy S7 in many regards, including its new camera technology, more memory and a stronger build.

Early pre-order retail prices for the Galaxy S7 range from US$649.99-694.99 depending on the carrier, while the Mi 5 Pro sits at an estimated US$413 (although with import taxes it could come in a little higher).

The comparison between the two shows the Mi 5 Pro beating the Galaxy S7 in many measurements, so can a price disparity that vast be justified?

The difference in price could be so wide that we could be seeing a new era of smartphone dominance in the smartphone market.

Xiaomi now looks poised to have its time at the top.

CAN PRICE DISPARITY THAT VAST BE JUSTIFIED?

Details Here =======> https://www.androidpit.com/xiaomi-mi5-pro-vs-samsung-galaxy-s7-comparison
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by ruggish10: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2016
jmichlins:
Please I think that you are quoting the wrong person. Am not the one that mentioned Otedola I even told the op critics that personally I will go for Note 6 edge. Life is about choice and I have chosen to live mine to the fullest

Sorry I quoted u...."browsing wahala"....I only wanna air my view and I hope that OP sees my point.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Comprehension is your problem bro. Calm down and read carefully.

I said that with 70k I can get an android that will give me what Samsung S7 can give. How does that amount to buying 70k smartphone?

Secondly, I didn't say that I got a second one for my girlfriend, rather, I said that I bought S4 for myself and Xiaomi Mi2s for my girlfriend but I ended up giving her the S4 because mi2s was better.

Please stop saying what I didn't say.

We are talking phones here bro so save all those relationship advice for another thread.

Can we try be more civil here pleases?

Calm down. What you said first was water resistance and I promised to get it so don't derail.

It isn't peerless oga.

And for the last time. I have always maintained that Samsung S7 is a great phone. A futuristic gadget but it is over priced. That was my only problem.

There's no justification for it is price, forget all these marketing gimmicks, how many of those features do you use?

Now let's end this argument with this Samsung Galaxy S7 vs Xiaomi Mi5 Pro conclusion from android pit.

Remember I didn't write it and the writer have held both of them.

The Samsung Galaxy S7 is a powerful smartphone with incredible capabilities and a sophisticated design. But the Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro is moving dangerously close to it in design and performance, and after MWC 2016, Samsung should be sweating. The Mi 5 Pro outpaces the Galaxy S7 in many regards, including its new camera technology, more memory and a stronger build.

Early pre-order retail prices for the Galaxy S7 range from US$649.99-694.99 depending on the carrier, while the Mi 5 Pro sits at an estimated US$413 (although with import taxes it could come in a little higher).

The comparison between the two shows the Mi 5 Pro beating the Galaxy S7 in many measurements, so can a price disparity that vast be justified?

The difference in price could be so wide that we could be seeing a new era of smartphone dominance in the smartphone market.

Xiaomi now looks poised to have its time at the top.

CAN PRICE DISPARITY THAT VAST BE JUSTIFIED?

Details Here =======> https://www.androidpit.com/xiaomi-mi5-pro-vs-samsung-galaxy-s7-comparison

I asked u a question but u didn't answer it. U said s7 edge is overpriced, what about iPhone 6s and 6s plus?

Regarding the Mi5 Pro and s7 edge, I wouldn't wanna argue with you. But s7 edge has been rated to have the best camera on a smartphone. It's been rated to the best design (subjective tho). S7 edge has an sd card option, hw does mi5 pro have a more memory than it.

Mi5 Pro has the aesthetics of Note 5. What are the measurements mi5 pro has s7 edge been beaten?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.